Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion No Quarter | NIO Invasion of TSE held Dantooine | OOC

Tag me in as a TSE ally, pretty please!
Rika Hiro Rika Hiro is about to get the butt-kicking of her life.

tenor.gif

CHOOSE YOUR CHALLENGER

WENDIGO KID'S HOUSE OF TOONS:

Ravraa Vyshraal Ravraa Vyshraal

My main toon as of the moment. Ravraa has been utterly defined by his fight against the Sith, having enlisted in the NIO at the very start to hold back the tides of darkness. Through the conflict he has been hardened, cracked, and forged into a new man. He has friends and soon to be family he cares for, a firesquad behind his back that he would give anything to protect, and within that, a future husband. Assuming he survives his service.

Narrative fitting, Ravraa would be a good match against any Force Using opponent or anyone who is willing to tell a more complex story of mortality and humanity throughout wartime. Past that, I wouldn't turn down the chance to try a general duel for the lad. Ravraa, also, has recently been apppointed Moff of his homeworld, and with that brings a heap of new responsibilities, responsibility he may or may not be sneaking away from to go play solider.

---

Zrotâl Freeman

My main fleeting toon! A Red Sith without a tie to the Force, cast out of the ranks of the Empire and churned through the chattel life of slavery as punishment. Though this was a brief period in the history of TSE, I wanted to make a character that was a direct response to several things that the setting of Star Wars never really seems to address. The effects of slavery and imperialism on a population, especially in a native population. Zrotâl mainly operates as a gunner and an engineer, and it is possible for him to run on the ground in support roles for armored columns. He works fantastically in a narrative sense against anyone from TSE, especially hardliners to the regime.

I would love to see some action for this man! Whether that would be just him throwing some pot shots at your fighter from an ion cannon or fending you off from boarding his vessel, I'd love to see how either could go!

---

Szilvos Kelborn

A Nelvaan warrior, a Mandalorian Son, and a reject Legionarie. Szilvos has many, many issues with the Sith and Force Users in general. Sadly! I haven't been able to use him as much as I would like, haven't found the muse for him, but I would love to try to sharpen his teeth in a live exercise on the thread. I would love, love to see him put against someone entierly out of his range and put the "badass warrior man" stereotype on it's head. Past that, he's a quiet person. Still finding his feet within the Mandalorian society and more than willing, and wanting, to prove himself not only to his kin but his country at large.

---

Dhuzgnar

What happens when you give a rakghoul a blaster and a paycheck? You get one of the most monstrous infantrymen that the New Imperial Order could offer! He's a simple character at heart, take an odd race and place it into a hyper mundane role. He isn't much more than a confused primitive within a futuristic army. He serves within the NIO in order to combat the Sith and the Dark Side as a whole, mainly due to the stories that he grew up hearing around campfires in Taris. If you have anyone that military posts, such as Legionaries or other infantry units, they would work great with Dhuzgnar as a foil!

---

IWD-5746

B I G R E D. This boy is nothing short of a walking, talking, tank on legs. He would work best against armored divisions or anyone looking for a physical challenge to overcome. He generally can be found hugging pretty close to a squadron of stormtroopers however. I've been wanting to use a droid to portray the whole idea of "soldiers as weapons" trope and to play up the idea of what can be done in terms of the slow burn of sentience, especially with a pure war model such as IWD. [character sheet pending soon]

---

Laesero Draco

The Pride of House Draco-Fel! One of my characters that play much harder on the whole idea of the Legacy setting as a whole. He was meant to be a much more traditional duelist type character, who honestly could use the workout against another character to find his proper narrative footing. Past that, expect what you got from the Crimson Empire series. A badass, cold as Hell, royal guard more than willing to lay someone out for even mentioning the Empire in the wrong context.

---

Past all of that, any of my characters will be open for this invasion! I am more than willing to work with anyone on anything if any of this gives them any idea!

Would love a sparring partner for any of these lads!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom