Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Mechs

[member="Alexander Nester"] from my experience if you can put the work into it, if you make it good and use some detail as well as have canon examples. You can get some nice things to play with.

*eyes Titan droids and Mandalorian Cerberus war droids*

Good to know. While on this topic, would it be frowned upon if I went through the work required to make something like that, using almost exclusively NPC's and whatnot in it's development and creation, then have it claimed as destroyed / lost / sabotaged / etc, mainly as a way to gauge what would be allowed / what wouldn't be allowed, and for possible later usage as a reward or something? I'm mainly asking this because, for the time being and for a very long time, I will not have the means to either gather the in character knowledge and resources needed to create something akin to this.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Alexander Nester"]
It's already been done so the answer is yes, but as everyone was already saying, it would require substantial development. :)

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Would something like the folding walkers from Final Fantasy be okay? I mean, they just fold for atmospheric insertion. Otherwise, they're functionally bipedal Bes'uliik...

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

Qatormagitek.PNG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom