Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Master Fun

Tanasuki gave a disappointing shrug, going back to finishing off her meal while [member="Varindar Asyt"] got change, when done the young boy was treated to a rather nice sight. The woman's thoughts did come true as her follow Padawan did indeed notice the captivating and new woman in a rather nice-looking bikini, but why her in particular? Ture [member="Zavii"] was looked rather nice in the two piece, the others girls each with their own captivating looks, but Asyt seemed different.

The woman could be likened to a clean white garment, yet to be tainted by the galaxy, her natural complexion, simple but alluring. Perhaps it was partially due to his culture, the Jin being ones to appreciate the more basic things in life. Over all there was something about this new woman that seemed to catch Tanasuki's eye, her body still a sight he would not divert attention away from anytime soon.

Realizing he had been starring for some time the young effeminate looking boy mentally slapped himself, standing up from his makeshift seat and following the other Padawan out into the water, discarding his rahsi for the time being, swimming in quick succession to try and catch up with Asyt. "Ah, sorry about the wait got a little... distracted", he was not sure if the woman had noticed his longing stares a bit earlier, "Sooo, been to the beach much? though I will say I have not seem you around before".

Well, that had not been what she was expecting, if Asaraa had been honest she expected a little chance to relax and wind down, not to see Tanaski thrown into the pool by Zavii for worrying Charlie. Without really thinking about it the young woman gestured with one hand, a piece of the meat floating up off the fire and into her mouth as she chewed thoughtfully, glancing over to give Stephanie a quick look before forcing herself to her feet. "You know, a swim doesn't sound like the worst idea in the world," she muttered quietly as a soft smile touched her lips. Watching Tanaski stumbling over his words as he tried to impress the new Padawan was almost cute, rather than disturb them the Togruta grabbed another few slices of the meat before slipping into the water herself, floating there on her back as she stared up at the sky, still chewing her meal. She could hear Zavii comforting Charlie and Tana talking to his new friend as she closed her eyes, enjoying the weightless feel of the water as she bobbed there on the surface.

[member="Stephanie Swail"] | [member="Charlie"] | [member="Tanaski Yumi"] | [member="Izama"] | [member="Reggie Faayare"]

Of course Tanaski hasn't seen me much at this stage: I was a Dathomirian witch before I became enslaved at the hands of the Ta'jar Blood Gang until the Silvers seized the hotel from them, she thought, while, for her, that swim was not about feeling the weightless feel of the water like [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] would. Especially since she could feel the Togruta's presence behind her, and also the presence of [member="Tanaski Yumi"] that tried his best to catch up to her in these waters. But she simply kept going, oblivious to the other paddies that were going for the very same swim as she was, listening to her heartbeat as she kept pushing her engine that was her heart. It was oddly relaxing to her to listen to her heart beating so loudly, especially at the speed at which she was swimming. Then she was able to get a feel for her heart muscle, and just how much blood it could pump in her body, while remaining mindful that it was nothing like swimming in the Crown Nebula's 25-meter pool, or any other pool for that matter. However, she could also feel her body heating up at every stroke she took in those waters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom