Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Master Fun

Charlie nodded as the boy named Reggie thanked her. More and more people started to show up and it was obvious most of them knew each other. Charlie remained wide eyed as she watched the conversations take place. A part of her wondered why she had agreed to show up, she should have stayed in her room and studied or something. There was too much going on her for her to fully absorb and already being socially awkward, she clammed up even tighter.

Though to her relief and dislike, everyone knew each other, which meant no one paid much attention to the clam on the rock that drew her knees even tighter to her chest. There was alcohol and she remembered how those made her feel – it was possible that she could have some and become normal. Yet, before she worked up enough courage to go fetch a beer, Jerit had removed it from her grasp. Cursing under her breath, she watched him drink them and then return his attention to everyone. She wished she was back on Tython, at least there she just hid in her room and didn’t have to socialize as much.

Her eyes fell back onto the water as she tried to formulate some sort of courage or question to ask the boy that was hopefully still next to her. Without looking up, she spoke softly to Reggie, “Are you a padawan too?” Stupid question, but she was trying. It was then her ears picked up her favorite word in the basic language.

Food.

Uncoiling from her balled up state, she stood – not much taller from her being crouched, but she stood up. Looking at the group, she began to step forward to join them. “There’s food?” Smiling, the food gremlin was suddenly happy she came to the party.

[member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Izama"] [member="Jerit Kolomor"] [member="Stephanie Swail"] [member="Tanaski Yumi"] [member="Reggie Faayare"]

St0rmSlaSh

Never Underestimate a Good Bottle of Whiskey
"Food? Uh... ya! I suddenly remember!" Jerit yelled.

He got up from his spot and ran to his backpack to retrieve ingredients from his pack to make something really good. Meat and Vegetables. Jerit sort of raided the cafeteria before coming to the waterfall and got the lunch lady to hook him up with some ingredients to make the food. He remembered her saying that he was the one going to make it because he needed to learn some "life skills". He was lucky that she gave him plates and utensils to and other things to work with the food. Jerit chuckled to himself as he pulled out the individual food items and a lone pan.

"I am gonna cook some meat and veggies for you guys. I got the ingredients here I just need to make a fire and we will be good!"

Jerit gathered wood and put them all in a big pile by everyone. He adjusted the wood and would set it ablaze using a method his Father taught him years ago when they would go camping on Lothal. Jerit successfully made the fire and was no underway to prepare the food. He piled on the meat onto the pan which was over the fire. He could hear the sizzling of it and it made Jerit's stomach growl.

"The food'll be ready any minute now!" He shouted at everyone, letting them know a feast is coming their way.

[member="Charlie"] | [member="Izama"] | [member="Reggie Faayare"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Tanaski Yumi"] | [member="Stephanie Swail"]

When [member="Tanaski Yumi"] showed up, he turned and waved at him.

"Hey Tanaski! How's it going bud?"

The question that [member="Charlie"] asked him caught off guard at first, bringing his attention back to the girl. This was the first time Reggie had met the other Padawan, but he could tell that she wasn't a very social person from what he's gathered so far. Reggie just smiled and responded to the question.

"Yeah, I'm a Padawan as well!"

Reggie was going to continue the conversation, but Charlie standing up and asking the group behind them about food stopped him from doing so. When he turned around, he saw two other Padawan's that he hasn't seen in awhile. After [member="Jerit Kolomor"] said that he was going to cook for the group, Reggie went to go greet his new friends.

"[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]! [member="Stephanie Swail"]! It's been too long my friends!"

This was especially true about Stephanie. The last time Reggie had seen her was when he was still a new jedi in the SJO. Thinking about that brought back memories about his first few weeks as a Jedi. So much time has passed since then. It made him wonder how some of the others he met along the way were doing.

@Izama

Planting the wooden object in the ground Tana pulled a small sheathed Tanto out from his sleeves, going to work on smoothing off the edges of the rough wood in order to for the smooth and rounded shape that would make it easier to glide through the water. Ture the piece was untreated and just fresh from the jungle but Kashyyk wood was renowned for its strength, it would hold that was a certainty, for how long, that was a different question, but no better way to know then testing it.

While at work he was not oblivious to the others approaching, giving a small wave back to [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] and [member="Stephanie Swail"], rolling his eye at Swails usual and slightly uptight manner, always a sticker for the rules and what not, while laughing at the Torgruta's usual antics. Though her little display of flower power was rather fun to watch, made him reminisce about the force sensitive show man who came to the temple one day looking to gain a teacher. The man telling tales about how he would pretend to not be a Jedi and wow people with odd tricks, 'fun times, fuuuun times'.

His little flash back trip ended though as the holy mention of the word 'food' wafted into Tana's ears, "Did I hear that right foooood"? The boy’s beady brown eyes keeping close tabs on Jerit as he rushed over to grab a backpack, pulling out and array of food stuffs, "You 'raided' the hu, don't you mean stole, snitched, took without permission, hmmmmmm, my you’re a naught boy". He gave a little tease but let the Padawan go off to cook, himself turning attention to another familiar face that came to say hello, "Hiya Reggie how you been", he called back, giving a small wave himself while reclined on the beach.

"You know, this feels like some sort of after school gathering or something, I honestly did not expect all of us to be in the same place at the same time". It was rather true since being a Jedi required constant attention, more so with several wars going on all at once, but it was nice to get away and just relax once in a while.

[member="Reggie Faayare"] [member="Charlie"]

[SIZE=10pt]Everyone went back to talking to each other, which meant when Jerit had called for people to get ready for food, Charlie was able to slip into the front end. Everyone had suddenly become less interesting and Jerit had been the one to capture her entire attention. She wormed her way through the small gathering forgetting that other people were here and probably hungry as well. All their conversation went in one ear and out the other. Her love, her one true love was being prepared and Jerit was the giver of her love. Standing near the boy she blinked and stared in awe at the food. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“Where did you get all of this? Can I eat now?” Charlie spoke softly to the other padawan. She wondered if they were like siblings since their master was the same person. Even if they weren’t, Charlie remembered something from her childhood a name she used to call her older brother. Looking up at Jerit she smiled sweetly. “Kuya, is the food going to be ready as soon as you say it is? I’m hungry.” The word was an honorific her father had taught her and she used it to address her older brother. It was odd that at this moment she remembered it and for a moment briefly remembered her brother. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The memory quickly faded as she waited happily for the food to finish. [/SIZE]

[member="Tanaski Yumi"] [member="Reggie Faayare"] [member="Jerit Kolomor"]

St0rmSlaSh

Tanaski Yumi said:
"You 'raided' the hu, don't you mean stole, snitched, took without permission, hmmmmmm, my you’re a naught boy"

Jerit looked at Tanaski and looked back down to his food. Was she getting the wrong idea of him? It was definitely something that Jerit did not want. To be labeled as a thug. He got this food and everything with it honestly and fairly. He shot another glance before talking to Tanaski rather quietly while stirring the vegetables.

"I didn't steal these... The lunch lady got me these. She's a nice lady."

He stirred the food more and more and then he saw the girl who didn't want to go swimming. Jerit greeted her with a:

"Hey there!"

He listened intently to the girl and Jerit could tell that she was more hungry than a Gundark!

She must really love food more than anything else.

What the padawan boy did not understand was when she called him "Kuya". It was rather odd and he wondered if it was some sort of foreign word or something else like a name.

"What does Kuya mean? I can tell you're hungry but don't worry! It will be ready in a few more minutes. Just have to get the meat done after the vegetables and we can all eat!"

Jerit went back to focusing on cooking. He did not know if everybody viewed him as doing fine on making the food, but to him he was really struggling. He had made food like this before numerous times but not for a crowd like this. The pressure was really on him and he just hoped now that he could satisfy everybody with his cooking skills.

[member="Charlie"] | [member="Izama"] | [member="Reggie Faayare"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] | [member="Tanaski Yumi"] | [member="Stephanie Swail"]

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
Stephanie stood, shaking her head and with her arms folded as she looked at all of them to remember their faces. Lots of new people, a few familiar. Regardless, it was nice to see new blood within the Order, that was important more than anything.

She walked away from the edge of the lagoon and sat on a large smooth boulder, part of many that seemed to make natural steps up and around to the higher sections of the lagoon and waterfall. Thankfully she was in some shade too.

A familiar face - [member="Reggie Faayare"] – waved and greeted her. He’d stuck with them since their farming day, and it was nice to see. She raised a hand.

"Nice to see you Reggie."

She cut a glance to [member="Tanaski Yumi"] – did she just prickle her Force aura at Stephanie? The cheek! Still, she nodded to acknowledge the fellow Padawan. That [member="Jerit Kolomor"] was certainly a ring-leader, which in turn would probably do well in future weeks, months and years to win the respect of others when leading them if he made Master.

She leaned back on one arm and watched everyone. She didn’t need to drink or eat at present, and she may be the prickly one of the Padawan’s present, but that wasn’t a bad thing keeping a sensible head on one’s shoulders while everyone else…had…fun and…made friends.

Hm.

[member="Izama"] | [member="Charlie"] | [member="Reggie Faayare"] | [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

The Togruta leant back, tilting her head back, eyes closed as she enjoyed the feeling of the sun on her face, the daylight dappling across her head skin as she let her arms fall behind her. The girl took a deep breath, the scent of the flowers draped around her neck filling her nostrils as a smile tugged at her lips. For a long moment, she just sat there, kicking her feet in the water as she reached for a stone, turning the rock over and over between her fingers. Even with the sound of her friends talking, it was perhaps the most peaceful setting she'd been in in a while. Despite herself, the Padawan had started to slip away, nodded off as the cool water splashed up against her legs.

At least that was what had been happening, right up until the smell of meat sizzling on a fire brought her out of the near state of slumber she'd been escaping into. With a laugh, Asaraa bounded to her feet, water dripping off her feet, leaving wet footprints as she padded over towards the fire, towards the sizzling meat Jerit was cooking. The Togruta tilted her head to the side, plopping down next to her friend with a grin. "I'll take some of that."

[member="Stephanie Swail"] | [member="Jerit Kolomor"] | [member="Charlie"] | [member="Tanaski Yumi"] | [member="Izama"] | [member="Reggie Faayare"]

Tana watched Jerit go to work with the food, he seemed to be a decent cook, he could probably learn a thing of two form the fellow Padawan, perhaps he'd ask for some private lessons after the beach party. "Okay so the lunch lady gave you the food, what about the alcohol? something tells me that was not just handed out willy nilly".

Soon the duo became a trio as [member="Charlie"] joined him at the cooking area, saying something along the line of... kuya? Jerit questioning what the word meant, "Kuya, is that amazing, good, something along those lines? Ah, I guess I should introduce myself, my name is Tanasuki Yumi, I believe you have met my sister recently". Looking almost like twin Tana was a bit surprised that she id not make the connection already or had yet to just voice her opinion, she seemed like a shy one, very reclusive.

Looking off to the side it appeared [member="Stephanie Swail"] and [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] had come to join, Swail giving a nod at Tana, probably realizing the small mental poke he'd given her, himself returning with a small innocent shrug. The woman was followed shortly by her Togruta friend, the General plopping down next to the fire "It certainly smells nice don't you think, you cook often Jerit?

[member="Reggie Faayare"] l

St0rmSlaSh

Now everyone was around Jerit, obviously awaiting the food. He liked how everyone was talking and coming together. It was nice and it was just what he envisioned this day to be. Friends coming together and just having fun and having chances to meet new people as well such as [member="Charlie"] and @Izama.

Jerit saw [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] come up to him and heard her comment of the food. He smiled while still staring at the food being cooked.

"It'll be ready anytime now! I promise this will be the best thing you ever had!"

He still was preparing the food and Jerit admitted to himself it was taking longer than usual but that was only because there was so many people. He was used to cooking for 2 or 3 people at a time and normally just for himself. He could not wait for everyone to taste his food and to judge whether or not it was good. He liked to cook but did it rarely. It was one of those really deep side hobbies that the boy enjoyed doing every now and then.

Now he was conversing with [member="Tanaski Yumi"]. He heard her comment on the alcohol and Jerit thought about the raids at the bar. All the stuff he got he either bought or was given except for the alcohol. He would steal it but recently he learned how to make a certain kind of alcohol. Moonshine. He looked up from the pan and to Tanaski and replied to him.

"Alright, alright. I will admit I do steal the alcohol. It is a sort of addiction honestly. I just love the sting in your throat and the taste of it. But now I am starting to make my own so I do not have to steal anymore which is kind of a win considering I won't have to turn to a thief's life."

He turned back to the pot and noticed Tanaski's remark on the food. He was glad that everyone was excited and looked more happy now. A few minutes passed and finally the food was done. He got up and smothered the fire and gathered the plates and utensils the lunch lady gave him. He looked to everyone and announced the coming of the feast.

"Alright! Food's done! Grab a plate and fork and help yourself!"

[member="Reggie Faayare"] | [member="Stephanie Swail"]​

For the first time, Varindar set foot on Kashyyyk, and more precisely in Silver's Rest, where she heard about a padawan party. The one thing she seemed to like about the Silvers thus far was that they let padawans run businesses such as the Crown Nebula hotel on nearby Trandosha, but she was curious as to how [member="Jerit Kolomor"] cooked after his stay at her hotel alongside one Jessica Med-Beq, when she sensed the trail of food smell. Other participants, such as [member="Tanaski Yumi"], [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], [member="Reggie Faayare"], [member="Charlie"], [member="Stephanie Swail"], or even [member="Izama"], did not suspect that maybe she is just new around the Silver Jedi, and simply wanted to get a better feel for them if she wanted the relationship to the Silvers to last, and perhaps even before she could think of getting a master to train her further in the ways of the Force than the limited training she got from the Dathomirians. Once she arrived to where the smell of food leads her... It smells so good; maybe the cook responsible for this food has some recipes to get to me for the restaurant of the hotel I operate on Trandosha, she thought, now that she was right in front of the line for the food.

"Varindar Asyt, a newcomer padawan here. I would like to know who cooked the food here, please..."

Charlie didn’t look at Jerit when he asked her what Kuya meant. She shrugged and responded with a quiet tone as she fought salivating over the thought of food. “Don’t know, something I called my big brother when I was younger.” She didn’t know really what it meant, but she did know it was what she was supposed to call her older brother. He continued to cook and Charlie forgot that there were others around her. Another spoke up, but she was so focused on the succulent food that Jerit was making her. Before Charlie could make her move, someone spoke to her who wasn't Jerit. Blinking, the K'paur looked over at the long haired boy who looked familiar, but didn't. Tilting her head to the side Charlie nodded. "Yes! Your sister is nice, hope you're nice too. I'm Charlie and I'm hungry." She didn't know what else to say. There was nothing else on her mind beyond getting the food. Yet she knew she needed to be social so before making her move, she gave Tana the sweetest smile she could muster in the awkward situation.

Her small stature helped in this moment and she wiggled her way through to the front of the line when the other Padawan had mentioned that the food was ready. Grabbing a plate and a fork Charlie quickly filled her plate disregarding the others around her. As she looked at her mountain of food, she suddenly heard the judgmental voice of Jyoti in the back of her head. Frowning, the woman had wormed her ideals into the little gremlin’s mind. Pushing back some of the over filled plate, Charlie took a normal person’s helping and wandered away towards a rock. She crouched with her feet happily tucked under her and stared at the fork.

The progs were weird and looked more like a weapon than anything. Turning it over several times she looked at the knife which looked like another weapon. “Weird.” Putting them both together she used their handles as chopsticks and began to eat. She eyed everyone as she devoured the food and wondered when everyone went through if there would be enough for seconds. While she ate manners weren't her strong point so about half way through her plate the sauces and the crumbs began to adorn her face, though she kept on eating acting like nothing was wrong. Charlie was happy with the food and she was happy that she had come to this party.

[member="Varindar Asyt"] [member="Jerit Kolomor"] [member="Tanaski Yumi"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Stephanie Swail"] [member="Reggie Faayare"]

The space-lag had really done a number on Zavii's normal rhythms. She had just gotten back from her first mission with her new Master and was taking a few days to try and process all that had happened. When the Ebon Hawk had landed at the Silver Keep, it had been the middle of the night and Zavii was wide awake, not going to sleep until right around sunrise. That had been three days ago, but the young Zabrak was getting closer to being in sync with Kashyyyk's solar cycle. She woke up in the late morning and spent a few minutes just reading and sipping at some caff until she received Jerit's message on her comm. "Sounds like fun," she mumbled to herself as she finished her caff before getting up and digging through her belongings to find the one bathing suit she had; a white two-piece that still fit from last summer (which she took as a sign that she'd officially stopped growing and was basically an adult now). After a moment's consideration, she decided to let her hair hang freely since the only mission was having fun, but carried her lightsaber in her hand- just in case. With a cursory look in the mirror the Padawan took off at an excited run toward the foothills where the waterfall-and the party- was.

She smelled the food long before she could see or hear anyone, and it made her run faster until she reached the clearing, which she had approached from the top of the waterfall because why waste an opportunity to make a memorable entrance? With a loud cry of "JERIT, SAVE SOME FOR MEEEEE!!!" the dark-skinned Zabrak leapt from the top of the waterfall and dove cleanly into the pool below. That Human had picked a perfect day for this; the water felt almost perfect. She elected to stay under for a couple of minutes and tried to guess who all had already arrived. She of course could pick out the Songs of [member="Jerit Kolomor"] and her other friend [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] without even trying. A couple seconds more revealed the presence of the Grandmaster's current Padawan, [member="Stephanie Swail"], then the other two Humans she knew well around here; [member="Tanaski Yumi"] and [member="Reggie Faayare"]. There were two others that she couldn't place though, which was always exciting for the friendly young woman. She loved meeting new people.

Eventually overcome by just the right combination of curiosity and need for air, Zavii surfaced and flipped her hair back to take a breath as she treaded water to survey the area. "Hi, guys!" she waved at the group over by the smothered fire where Jaret had apparently had a cookout. "You better still have some meat over there!" She smiled and kept an air of friendly menace in her voice, since she was actually pretty hungry. With a few quick breast-strokes and kicks she was at the shore and squeezing the excess water out of her hair as she made her way towards the food. "Oh, sweet!" she exclaimed, seeing how much had been cooked. She quickly grabbed some of the flame-grilled morsels and after a quick scope-out, decided to go sit by the one person she didn't recognize; a shorter Human-looking girl with green eyes and poor table manners. Before even taking a bite, however, Zavii noticed that the other girl was using her fork and knife in a most unusual way.

"Um... you're not... used to forks, are you?" she asked with a mixture of concern and lighthearted humor in her voice and a tentative smile on her lips. "You hold it like this, look," she demonstrated the proper grip, then speared and bit into a chunk of the meat, which was actually made quite well. "My name's Zavii," she said after her mouth was empty again, "What's yours?"

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
While it may appear Stephanie Swail had a Bantha stuck up her backside at times in the face of all this fun, she was thawing. Slowly. It WAS nice to see such a communal activity, and such good bonds being made. They were crucial; these were the Silver Jedi of the future and all kudos to [member="Jerit Kolomor"] for sorting it.

She looked around from her position on the boulder to commit faces and names to memory.

[member="Charlie"] was a bubble of energy; eager and enthusiastic and not shy in holding back.

[member="Zavii"] seemed a tad nervous inside, but radiated control, dedication and a desire to fit in.

Faces she knew like [member="Tanaski Yumi"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] and [member="Reggie Faayare"] were clearly at home with their fellow Padawans and settling in. It was good to see.

Another new face, [member="Varindar Asyt"] who appeared, caught her eye and she nodded in quiet welcome.

”Charlie," she called, indicating to the devoured food in her hand, ”what do you recommend? I'm hungry."

Tanasuki raised an eye brow at how [member="Jerit Kolomor"] admitted to stealing alcohol, fully expecting some smart remark or joke out of the man, himself a bit caught guard the admittance to doing something wrong and possible having a drinking problem. Even so far to start making his own brew, now that was a problem, sure each Jedi could have their own little personal things, but this, well it affected others as well which was kind of a no no. "A Jedi with a drinking problem I see, perhaps you are seeing the temple doctors are in order least you get drunk one day and wind up doing something stupid". "Drinking in moderation or when needed, that's what I say, but I will not force you, everyone has a choice".

He turned around to face [member="Charlie"] as she answered the greeting posed a few seconds earlier in a rather childish and slightly humours manner, but there was a hint of shyness with it as well, like the woman was not very well acquainted. Such a short response required a quip one from himself, more so with the small joke she had set up unintentionally. "Well hello Charlie and I'm hungry, I may be as nice as my sister, I may not, but perhaps you will find out, but it is nice to meet you anyway- he just left didn't she, aaaaand now I'm just talking to myself, that is just great".

Giving a small sight, he waited until Charlie and the others had gotten their food, taking a decent sized serving himself onto the plates provided, the mixture of meat and vegetables wafting into his nose making Tanasuki lick his lips, but before would address the unknown woman. "Well [member="Varindar Asyt"], good to see you here, eat and have fun, maybe we can go for a swim later if your up for it". Giving a small wave Tana turned around, wandering back to the surfboard in progress, using the shaped piece of wood as a back rest and shade from the warm sun.

"Itadakimasu" he remarked t himself before realizing the lack of any eating utensils, "Ah silly me, well it is a good thing I bring my own", reaching up to his hair Tanasuki produced a small set of telescopic chock stick, ready to partake in the small meal, but stopping at the sound of someone yelling. Looking up his brown gaze fell upon [member="Zavii"], the Zabark diving into the water not far away before running up to the small BBQ in a very timely manner.

"This party is starting to get crowded". he kept an eye on the pink hair Zabark as she took her own meal, then glancing over at where Charlie was sitting, getting a small eyebrow raise from himself, well that was until he too noticed the shy woman using the fork and knife, like chop sticks? Now that earned a small chuckle. Getting up he walked over to the duo, twirling around his pair of yet to be used chock sticks, "Never would I have seen someone not how to use a fork and knife but know how to use chock sticks, usually it is the other way around". He remarked in a humours voice, "also nice to see you here Zavii, what kept you, take the scenic route or just had some jobs to do"?

[member="Stephanie Swail"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Reggie Faayare"]

Charlie continued to eat keeping herself closed off from everyone around her. This was what she had come for and there was nothing going to be getting in her way. As she used the fork and knife as if they were make shift chopsticks, she soon realized that they were a little wider than her mouth. Frowning, Charlie would make do with the inferior chopstick option. As she chewed one of the tender pieces of meat, a girl – a loud girl wandered towards her and stared.

The awkwardness caused Charlie to stare and forget what she was doing with the meat that was slightly sticking out of her mouth. She watched as the Zabrak girl comment on not being able to use the fork. Charlie looked down at her hands and then back at the girl who showed her the concept of the device. Charlie set her plate down and adjusted her hold on the knife and fork. The knife found itself sitting on the plate for the most part and the fork had a grip of death on it. Charlie finished her bite that hung slightly out of her mouth and her chin was now showing signs of the meat. Using the sleeve of her tunic, she wiped her face and then went to speak for Zavii when someone called out for her.

Who was this girl? How did she know her name? Staring up towards Stephanie, Charlie blinked with curiosity and then finally answered. “All of it?” How could the young padawan just pick one or two parts of the meal? You needed to eat all of it to truly experience and enjoy Jerit’s cooking. Of course, Charlie didn’t explain that deeply, the padawan wasn’t of many words – especially right now. She was the definition of socially inept, she had gotten better since arriving on Kashyykk, but this was starting to get overwhelming.

A moment of peace and Charlie could answer Zavii. “I’m Charlie. I’ve nev-” She was interrupted when Tana returned to her vicinity. The boy seemed determined to be around and when she was about to quickly make an exit because this was starting to be too much, he mentioned her issues with the fork. Looking back down at the fork, Charlie wondered if that was why people were paying attention to her. Putting the fork on her plate, she kept her knees close and folded her arms on top of them. Her head found a place as she inhaled deeply trying to calm the pounding in her chest. There were too many unfamiliar faces here and she was becoming overwhelmed by it.

Stay calm, stay calm, stay calm…they’re just like you.

Charlie just watched as Zavii and Tana spoke, maybe she could find an opening and slip back to the temple and hide.

[member="Tanaski Yumi"] [member="Stephanie Swail"] [member="Zavii"] [member="Varindar Asyt"] [member="Jerit Kolomor"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] [member="Reggie Faayare"]

It didn't take a genius to figure out that this new girl had grown up somewhere isolated, but by the way she whipped her head when Padawan Swail had called her name, and how bluntly she answered- which had, itself, elicited a surprised chuckle from the friendly Zabrak next to her- Zavii was beginning to think that this new girl was probably used to being isolated from most people in general. She decided to try and listen to the Human through the Force just as the girl started to introduce herself with only a cursory glance up at the Yumi twin who had just walked up.

It surprised Zavii how quickly this new Padawan, had clammed up Tanaski's words, and in that moment as she heard the notes of the girl's Song, Zavii realized that she needed a buffer, to be introduced to things slower, and that Tana had tipped over the limit of what Charlie could handle at once. She didn't know if Charlie had a Master yet and didn't care that she herself was too young to be one, Zavii decided that she would be that buffer that Charlie needed. Setting her food down too and standing up with one hand raised gently at the boy's chest height, she locked with his dark eyes and said,

"Yumi, I think she needs a minute. She's really shy and i think you just embarrassed her. Why don't you give her some space?" Of course, only after saying that did she realize how the words had come out, and quickly tried to cover it up by putting both hands on his shoulders and going on, "I'm sorry, that was harsh wasn't it? I'm still trying to get over the space lag from that mission to Lothal... why don't we get together later and i'll tell you all about it? Later though. Right now i want to make sure she" she nodded back to the curled-up redhead, "Doesn't have a panic attack. Okay? Okay." With that she adjusted her grip to the boy's hips and Force- shoved him into the water before going to sit by Charlie again.

"Sorry about him... Are you okay?"

[member="Charlie"] [member="Tanaski Yumi"] [member="Stephanie Swail"]

"Sure, I'll go for a swim later" she told Tanasuki prior to serving her food.

To see [member="Charlie"] in this condition reminded her of some of the more troublesome guests she had back when the Ta'jars ran the hotel she now runs, while [member="Tanaski Yumi"], [member="Zavii"] and [member="Stephanie Swail"] began eating. Understandably, because she arrived last, what was left was not always the best food, and she knew that she should leave some meat for [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], if her recollections of the last Togruta guests were any indication. [member="Reggie Faayare"], on the other hand, didn't notice her just yet, but she was just fine with the fork and knife. In the end, she scanned the food counter for items that were not served at Bumba's Eatery. While trimming the menu from 150 to just about 25 or so, she decided to eat... spiced mynock wings. She hasn't eaten a whole lot today, so she tried to eat four of those items, with kodari rice, wondering whether there would be any space left for the dessert, knowing that the swims she usually took would require a good meal prior to taking it. Like ryshcate. She had to be mindful of her table manners, while also making sure these three items actually smell fresh, especially after the memories of the hotel under the Ta'jars still lingering. Now that she knew that [member="Jerit Kolomor"] was a competent cook, she then proceeds to eat the whole meal, and then inform Tanasuki after the meal is over of her intentions:

"Just let me get my swimwear on before I actually go for the swim"

Yes, Tanasuki could be rather annoying sometimes, a habit that landed him in trouble quite often, from grumpy old Jedi masters to bounty hunter tying the boy up just to shut his mouth, and once again was now in a rather odd position with [member="Zavii"] and @Charlie. The sudden outburst from the Zabrak kind of made him flinch, but also made him consensus about how rude his comment and action where, "ah, Gomen'nasai Gomen'nasai, I kind of got ahead of myself". Like usual when apologizing he had reverted to his mother tongue, probably sounding very odd to the two women in front of him, both Zavii's own apology at the same time just muddling up the words, "ah well I accept your apology but you were right, I will leeer what are you doing"?

What happened next came as a bit of a shock in more ways then one, frist Zavii's hand wrapping around his waist, and than a following sucker punch like force push making Tanasuki fly very unceremoniously like into the nearby water, making a large splash on impact. It was a good thing he had changed into swimmer beforehand, the young boy now completely drench, rising back out of the water, "I've had worse, but still, uncalled for", he replied in a semi joking, semi serious manner as Zavii's questioned his wellbeing. "Well might as well have a swim now that I am here, hey [member="Varindar Asyt"], ready when you are, need help changing? I could always lend a hand", he said in a teasing voice, proceeding to slowly back to where his surfboard in progress and food was sitting.

[member="Stephanie Swail"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

"No thanks" she answered to [member="Tanaski Yumi"], while putting her swimwear on, even though she realized that perhaps he was teasing her.

The swimwear in question was a wine-red bikini that she used to go on swims on Dathomir in the river near the eponymous crag of her clan. Not very often, perhaps, but she did it on a few occasions. Before she even jumped into the water, since Tanaski was the one offering her to go on that swim, perhaps he would notice her for a few seconds. After all, he seemed to be eyeing her this entire time, for what she knew she might be different from the other ladies here, such as [member="Charlie"], [member="Zavii"] or even [member="Stephanie Swail"], [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]. Surely he is eyeing me for something unrelated to beauty: beauty is pretty common these days, she thought, before jumping into the water for the actual swim. Now, as she began swimming further and further away from the beach, and at speed, whatever that meant considering her skill as a swimmer, her heart started beating like a drum inside her chest, faster and faster as she went as fast as she could on her swim. And obviously, her heart also beats harder so she could pretty much hear it as she swims in these waters, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom