Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mission [NJO] Valery Noble's Council Assignments

AllianceDiscordIcon2_150x150.png
divportrait.png
:// COUNCIL ASSIGNMENTS //:
:// VALERY NOBLE //:
:// REQUESTS: OPEN //:

Valery_Noble_Commission_-_Final-removebg-preview.png

Despite the end of the Second Great Hyperspace War, the Jedi of the New Jedi Order are kept busy with assignments throughout the Galaxy, from Sith in the Outer Rim to offering relief to warn-torn planets throughout the Alliance and far beyond. Times of peace do not guarantee an easier workload, but members of the Jedi Council do wish to offer their fellow Jedi the information they need, and assign them to missions that suit their skills and experience, or perhaps challenge them in new ways.

A Jedi's path is all about learning and growth, after all.

In this Holocron, all available assignments created by Valery Noble are detailed for those in need of new missions to complete. But should none be available, or if no available assignment is appropriate for you, an option was added to request assignments specifically developed for you. These assignments can range from diplomatic missions with planets outside the Alliance or crime investigation, to tracking down dangerous targets, and everything in between.

To request an assignment, please use the request form linked below.

• Please copy/paste this form into a reply and fill it out

CHARACTER NAME: (Write your character name here)
    Random or specific: (Do you want a randomized assignment or something with a specific focus?)
    NOTES: (If you have ideas or info I should take into account, please write them here. You can also DM on site/discord to discuss it more)

• :// LIGHTPOINT STATION //:
    :// RECOMMENDED //:
    Investigators
    :// RISK //: High
    :// AVAILABILITY //:
    OPEN
    After the Wall of Light had successfully cleansed the surface of Exegol, Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble and Valery Noble Valery Noble were ejected inside the Force chamber from Lightpoint Station. With its special Path Engine, the station jumped out of the system and hasn't been seen again. Arage Bao Arage Bao and IVI IVI were heavily involved in its construction, so whoever accepts this assignment to investigate its disappearance may want to look into their involvement.

:// RELIEF EFFORTS //:
    Healers, Shield Core
    :// RISK //: Low
    OPEN
    The Second Great Hyperspace War is over, but the destruction it caused requires a great deal of attention. For this reason, an open assignment has been created to stimulate extra attention to the worlds within the former Maw Corridor, as many of those were fought over several times. From healing aid to supply runs — the people of Selvaris, Batorine and Xa Fel need it all.

:// SCATTERED EPICANTHIX //:
    Any Jedi
    :// RISK //: Medium
    OPEN
    With the destruction of Panatha, many of the surviving Epicanthix people turned away from the Zambranos, and have begun an effort to resettle under the leadership of Adonis Vassak Adonis Vassak . Many, however, still remain scattered throughout the former Eternal Empire territories, and near Sith Order Space. They need to be found before the Sith do. For extra information, you may contact Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble or Adonis Vassak Adonis Vassak

:// SITH ORDER //:
    Jedi Guardians, Jedi Shadows
    ALWAYS OPEN
    The Sith Order continues to expand throughout the Outer Rim, leaving behind a path of destruction and oppression. Recently, the Aing-Tii homeworld was attacked, and while the Sword and Shield of the Jedi managed to evacuate some, many were lost in the battle as well. To prevent their corruption from growing, the Council has opened the assignment to provide continuous resistance against the Sith Order. For specifics, you may contact Valery Noble Valery Noble

:// NEW COV ATTACK //:
    Investigators
    Taken by DeadpoolMLP DeadpoolMLP
    Liin Terallo Liin Terallo , A diplomatic representative of the planet New Cov, was shot down over the jungles of New Cov and nearly taken captive. The attackers were mist-weavers, capable of masking their identities, but all of them were forced out when the jungle itself turned against them. Be careful going into the jungles, as both the fauna and flora are extremely lethal, but perhaps answers can be found at and near the crash site.
    Note: For this assignment, Silas Westgard Silas Westgard is a required point of contact

div credit: Annasari Annasari

Last edited:
CHARACTER NAME: Jasper Kai'el
Random or specific: I like gambling, so hit me with something.
NOTES: Perhaps some new faces would be fun. Also gotta rep the council out in the field, so I'm all for having Jasper do some more leadery things (once my midterms and move wrap up. Expect a few days before I'm available).

Joland Graves

J
CHARACTER NAME: Joland Graves
Random or specific: Either/or
NOTES: Open to anything and everything. New padawan, so looking for any learning opportunities

Caedyn Arenais

C
Please copy/paste this form into a reply and fill it out

CHARACTER NAME:
Caedyn Arenais & (Hopefully) Ariana Du Couteau Ariana Du Couteau .
Random or specific: Specific Focus.
NOTES: I would like for Ariana Du Couteau to (In Character) feel the importance of serving the Jedi Council, and experiencing the process of Briefing and De-Briefing before and after an Assignment/Mission. If possible, some official structure with regards to relaying details and reporting to the Council upon the completion of said assignment.

I've started sending out assignments via Site mail, and the remaining few will soon follow. If you need more help turning your assignment into a thread, please respond to the site mail or hit me up on discord.

Also.

Note: There are several assignments available on the opening post as well that can be taken!

Cithria Zratis

C
CHARACTER NAME: Cithria Zratis.
Random or specific: Can do healer-specific missions but also down for anything.
NOTES: Surprise me, or don't. Just looking to get Cithria's roleplay off the ground. The more the merrier.

DeadpoolMLP

Too many characters, I have
CHARACTER NAME: Jonyna Si
Random or specific: NEW COV ATTACK
NOTES:
While not an investigator herself, Jonyna is a cathar, and thus very familiar with jungle terrain. She's quite the tracker if needed, and any flora or fauna that could risk the mission are just as scared of fire as anything else.

CHARACTER NAME: Shani Tari
Random or specific: Either/Or - Put me in Coach!
NOTES: Shani's a Mystic/Sage as far as where her strongest skills and understanding of the force lie but she also serves as as a Shadow, so leaning into either one of those could provide something interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom