Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Dominion

[member="Darth Nephthys"], [member="Darth Armyss"], [member="Darth Mierin"]

Just figured I'd drop in and let you all know that Darth Arcis is the current Sith King there and that all of this violence is unnecessary. I've got numerous past threads there.

J3C0

J
Awks.

Okay guys, you heard Arcis! No more violence and stabbing people. Take my example and try to be more...diplomatic with the situation.

[member="Darth Arcis"], you may want to throw a post in and perhaps meet with me at the Zugurk temple, so we can hash out the planets place in the One Sith. Though if you don't have the time, i'll ensure it goes around without much killing.

[member="Darth Mierin"]

It's all good. I initially planned for this planet to host a wealth of adventures. Got a few prophecies and artifacts to find, so I could end up tasking you all with finding an artifact or defeating a foe to prove your strength.

J3C0

J
I'm sure some of our members would be more than willing to do a little quest but keep in mind. The Ones like me, with the ego and strength and the thoughts of outsiders being weak...yeah not sure that'll fly for them.

Should be fun to RP though!
[member="Darth Arcis"]

Darth Armyss

Nobleman, Sith, and Womanizer
[member="Darth Arcis"]

Okay, we'll say it was just a minor misunderstanding then. That kind of thing happens sometimes in war. ;)

Also, I was wondering if I can use this thread possibly as a dev thread for a couple of ground vehicles? My thoughts are that these guys have developed some heavy armor that could be useful, and with minor modifications could be mass produced for our use.

Darth Armyss

Also, about whatever dominion we're doing after this...well...let's just say I just realized that what I'm doing to steal the Admonitor from Csilla is considered an act of war (namely due to being an act of piracy and a violation of neutrality)...so guess where we'll need to go next?

Darth Armyss

Also, the Mandos are pitching a fit over one of their own being hired to take part in my hijacking of the Admonitor (then again, I knew full well that was going to happen anyway), so we might be fighting them too. Sorry guys.

Darth Armyss

[member="Darth Mierin"] [member="Darth Veles"]

Hence my response: "Mercs are Mercs. All that matters is that you're good at your job."

J3C0

J
Eh, i can understand lumping all of the Sith together in one heap, after all there's different Mandalorian clans but we identify them as just Mandalorian.

It just perplexes me that they somehow immediately found out. It's a big galaxy, were sure as shit not going to tell anyone, and i highly doubt the Chiss would publicize the hijacking of one of their ships. People are too concerned with OOC image when IC something would never even be found out.

J3C0

J
I doubt the Mandalorians will go to war with us, but theres no need to antagonize them even so.

Were on break with fighting the Republic now, and we can probably beat the Mandalorians in an invasion(we did in our Skirmish), but i'de rather not have them start fighting us now, and then continue to do so when we start fighting the Republic again. Only a fool engages on two front when he can keep to the one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom