Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Dominion

Darth Armyss

Nobleman, Sith, and Womanizer
...AND I may have accidentally turned it into a successful recruiting drive because the Mandos want to be pig-headed! XD

I swear, I don't go out of my way to troll people, but somebody insists on trolling themselves, then I'm only too happy to oblige!

J3C0

J
Darth Veles said:
I originally wanted to take the diplomatic route and talk to the king, but seeing you guys are already doing that, I guess my Veles will spend some time with his apprentice :p
Sorry!

I had no idea about Arcis running the planet, so i wanted to hop on that.

Darth Armyss

[member="Darth Veles"]

You could show up at the Garrison base and go on a tour with me. I was wanting to use the thread as an impromptu dev thread by saying that the Sith of Tantorus developed some tech that could be useful if mass-produced by another company.

Among the things I considered were a heavy tank, an ultraheavy "landcruiser", and a flamethrower analogue that basically amounts to a modernized beam tube.

Darth Armyss

Also, hate to double post, but I just saw something that we could do after this and Csilla that would leave us in an idea position for when the month 'break' with the Pubs expires.

Take a look at the map. After Csilla is captured, we can move on to a dominion on Ashera. This puts us in a perfect position from there to invade either Rakata Prime or Oroaturoo, causing a 'cloud break' in the Republic's sphere of influence and cutting of a sizable chunk of space to the West of the Core from their control.

[member="Darth Armyss"]

Feel free to use the Zuguruk to your development thread needs. I love the Sith species mainly because of the caste system and the culture. They're specifically bred and trained to be expert engineers, although they're not too creative on their own. I highly encourage you to use them for creating starships, developing weapons, even erect some factories and stuff to grow industry and have IC proof of war asset expansion.

Akanias

A
I'd love to join in on that.

Could you mention me in your next post? :)

[member="Darth Armyss"]

Arturious Engel

A
[member="Darth Armyss"] Yeah I know was just voicing a thought between the two. Truth be told I am done for trying to hit both in any order.

Darth Armyss

Sorry for the absence guys.

Also, decided to do something interesting with the Admonitor which would hopefully make the Chiss less prepared for when we attack them: it's a False Flag Op. As far as they know, it'll be Republic forces stealing the Star Destroyer.

sabrina

Darth Praelior said:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THE RETURN OF THE KRAGROLL

That was beautiful

and to answer your question before he was emperor he was one sith in hiding as a former emperor of the old order.
I found it weird, and slightly creepy.

Then again he was sith emporer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom