Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Dominion

So Tef was generous and we now have Mindabaal and Asani.

Our best bet is to move to Tantorus immediately.

Link to the planet is here: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/9132-tantorus/

Culture: With the Rakatan Infinite Empire going extinct and their Empire destroyed, the Sith culture thrived on this backwater planet. With the population almost entirely made up of Sith, their culture remained basically the same as any other Sith world. Kissai Priests led the world as the population's lords, with many kingdoms dotting the planet. The strict caste system of the Sith remained in place with Kissai Priests leading, Zuguruk Engineers building and progressing, Massassi Warriors defending and hunting, and then Slaves who served their lords.

Technology: Tantorian technological levels haven't reached the galactic standard yet. Many of the most recent kingdoms still use outdated equipment and weaponry. However, many of their devices and weapons are infused with the Dark Side of the Force to give them boosted abilities. There are no traces of Rakatan technology, either. The Sith deemed that they were blasphemous in nature and destroyed every bit of it they could find.

I had stated in my OOC thread early this morning that Nazo is -not- ready for
  • Invasions
  • Dominions
  • Skirmishes
What I was looking for was more of an introduction to the order and some of it's members, perhaps in a faction thread in a public setting, or a private thread.

Things been a bit hectic, but I'll try to post this tonight or early tomorrow.

Our objectives will be the following:

The plotline should be the introduction of the One Sith to the upper ectheleons of the Planet, the priests.

Secondary could be the fighting of Massassi that don't take too kindly to our arrival.

This is a Sith World with Sith Traditions, like the Old School Race Sith. :p

So should be fun.

Darth Armyss

Nobleman, Sith, and Womanizer
Okay, so let's see what we have to gain from this planet...

Loyal followers? Check.

Sith Culture? Check.

Ties to the ancient Rakata? Check.

Natural Resources? Double Check.

Okay, looks to be a good target. Not exactly my first choice (I would have picked something with facilities available for supporting the war effort, but this works too), but a good target. I expect resistance to be minimal to nonexistent, given the planet's ties to the Sith.

Darth Armyss

Nobleman, Sith, and Womanizer
Okay, I'll join in this one. If anything, it could help us set up the dominion I have planned next, as Tantorus is on the way to where I plan to strike next: Csilla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom