Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Dominion

J3C0

J
It is!

Next one Soon.

I would also like to start another faction thread now that Memorials is nearly done with. If anyone has Ideas let me know.

Darth Armyss

Nobleman, Sith, and Womanizer
Also, I bought us some new toys to play with from the Santhe Corporation:

48 TIE V/XL Exalts (already assigned to the 1st Tactical Fighter Wing)
12 AT-SATs (which I intend to assign to the ground forces stationed on Admonitor once we finally get our hands on it)

However, in a lapse of judgement, I made a critical mistake with the second purchase:

I have the walkers, but no means to transport them from the Star Destroyer to a planet's surface. Somebody will need to procure some drop ships that can carry one if not multiple 310 ton assault walkers.

[member="Darth Mierin"] we have built the valley, we have kept Teta, we could as a faction with some careful work we could take some sithspawn from Gallos and see about making an old cortosis bomb work. Drop it on the jedi and deactivate their sabers while our people march in

J3C0

J
Seras Goto said:
[member="Darth Mierin"] we have built the valley, we have kept Teta, we could as a faction with some careful work we could take some sithspawn from Gallos and see about making an old cortosis bomb work. Drop it on the jedi and deactivate their sabers while our people march in
If you wanna work on such a thing, and get others to do so thats fine with me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom