Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Player!

Rum Raisin

I Remember Ronnie Pudding
sSaYo7S.jpg

Roth Tillian

R
Hello! Welcome! Always good to see other Force-sensitive pilots! And yes, you could be a Jedi B-wing pirate!

Rum Raisin

Thanks everyone!

Roth, are you looking for pilots by any chance? Just based on your classic Battlestar Galactica avatar choice I'd be happy to fly alongside you, as you are obviously a person of discriminating taste!

Roth Tillian

R
Thanks everyone!

Roth, are you looking for pilots by any chance? Just based on your classic Battlestar Galactica avatar choice I'd be happy to fly alongside you, as you are obviously a person of discriminating taste!

The Undergorund is always welcoming pilots! More than welcome to come join us if you want, but if not, no big deal either.

And what can I say? Classic BSG styles are so good.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Hello and welcome! If you have not had a chance yet might I suggest looking over the new member guide here. It should prove quite helpful. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out and I'll be more than willing to help out!

Welcome again!

Welcome to Chaos! I know it's overwhelming at first, trust me I'm relatively new myself!

If you need anything, feel free to contact me via tagging my name, or a PM, and I'll get back ASAP! I'm on a lot, so I should see it pretty quickly.

Also, if you want to be a B-Wing pilot and a Force Sensitive, I have a minor faction (meaning I don't have a huge army or fleet, and I have no territory on the map.) named The Elysium Empire that could use a pilot, and/or Force Sensitive :)

Rum Raisin

Question for you: how does piracy work in the game? I'm working on a character, and work on establishing him as a Hondo Ohnaka-type character, but I'm assuming no one is going to be keen on having their ships boarded & raided. Is that something I would work out in an OOC thread (like "Who wants to have their shipment/ship stolen, I understand there will be some resistance but in the end I get away), or would I need to stick with writing stories involving NPCs?

Rum Raisin Rum Raisin

I'm pretty sure you'd just do some threads where you're raiding convoys and whatnot.

A lot of the stuff is OOC (out of character), so I'd contact some factions and ask if they'd work with you to make you a renowned pirate :)

Feel free to try and raid The Elysium Empire over by Bespin, we'll probably beat you because we have a Victory-Class Star Destroyer...buuuuut.

Or, if you need a base of operations, we're open for use.

Better yet, join us and help us out by smuggling some goods in. We don't have many supplies :0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom