Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New noob says ola

So...

My name's Michael, a proud citizen of the tiny nation of Belgium, somewhere in the clusterfudge we call europe. Almost thirty years of age (the end of my youth is nearing :( ) and with a modest roleplaying resume spanning about fifteen years ranging from high fantasy roleplays, dragonball Z and Naruto among others. Alas due to... the simplicity of many of the anime-based rpg's and the downfall of the high fantasy rpg I was on, I thought it was time to go to more... intricate and more 'grand' rpg's. Star wars and its massive amount of story and its combination of fantasy and science fiction pulled at me for a while now...so here I am.

Though currently going through the whole heap of rules and information that this site provides, I hope I can be an asset to the site and in turn I hope to be privy to the vast knowledge and experience in various fields that is present on this site.

P.S. Since the rules state PG13, I'll try and refrain from using my usual rather graphic writingstyle xD

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Welcome to CHAOS, [member="Credius Nargath"] :D

I think the PG-13 restriction is more in regards to sexual content. Simple: flay, dismember and dissect your enemies all you want, but keep the rape and other explicit sexual contents out of it. :)

[member="Kezeroth the Hateful"] [member="Darth Prazutis"] [member="Charlyra Araano"] [member="Marina DeVoe"]

Thanks for the great welcome, it's nice to see a site where a response to an introduction doesn't take two weeks, lol

As for current stuff, I suck at coding, so my app will look all basic and standard...also trying to figure out wether or not I should app for a little custom shuttle for personal use and stuff like lightsabers, etc... but I can get that info through discord as well if need be xD

[member="Credius Nargath"]

Welcome to Chaos, if you have any questions feel free to ask.

About the factory applications, both the factory and codex are optional, A lot of people like to have a page they can point to, especially in terms of PvP though. I'd say get settled in and then you can take a shot at it :) (Full disclosure I love subbing things so I always do :D)

I hope you enjoy your time on Chaos, it has a way of making everything fun :)

Hey, welcome, from one RP old-timer to another (twenty years for me). Glad you've decided to join our wonderfully chaotic (and incredibly supportive) community, and I do hope you enjoy your time with us.

Mayhaps I'll see you out in the threads!

Shadow Hand
Top Poster Of Month

We have a good, friendly, active community here! As [member="John Locke"] said Codex and Factory are indeed optional, the creative freedom of the website can be overwhelming at first. I would say settle in, hone in on an idea that most resonates with you, get acclimated to the community and jump right in on the muse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom