Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Map/Planets Rules

1. Player-created non-canon planets may only be added to grids on the map that have 3 or less planets already occupying that grid.

2. Planets requesting to be added to grids with 4 or more planets already occupying that grid will be asked to move or be denied. Previously existing entries are grandfathered in.

3. Players may add planets to previously existing systems, ie. any planet/system already on the map.

Tefka said:
2. Planets requesting to be added to grids with 4 or more planets already occupying that grid will be asked to move or be denied. Previously existing entries are grandfathered in. 3. Players may add planets to previously existing systems, ie. any planet/system already on the map.
And Rule 4: There is no rule 3.

J3C0

J
[member="Darth Vornskr"]
46LCZP4.jpg

Should've finished the Nidaam system sooner... :L

What happens when each hex has three planets? No one can make custom planets anymore? :l

Mrrew said:
Should've finished the Nidaam system sooner... :L

What happens when each hex has three planets? No one can make custom planets anymore? :l
Yes.

But there's also adding planets to already existing systems, so planets will still exist as a section of the Codex.

Yes, but many, many, ideas for planets won't work in an existing planet... :l

*sighs as resistence to the Tefkaforce is futile.*

*Walks away*

EDIT: I just realized how many map hexes are empty... Nevermind... <_<

....What... the... That GIF. I don't even.... it's especially funny since I hate Pokemon...

But yeah. *sacrafices a goat to the Tefkaforce, in apologies for doubting*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom