Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kassogtha is a Jedi Master who recently came to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, having been called to serve as the NJO's new archivist. She's a Pylantian, a species whose females are writhing masses of tentacles. But don't be fooled by her monstrous appearance - she's actually super nice and just wants to help you find stuff.

I am mainly looking for chill threads at the moment, so I can have a chance to get into her character. Come on down to the Jedi Temple Library, or meet her in other places around the Temple/Coruscant. I'm also open to more adventurous stuff, going on missions and whatnot. Hit me up here or on Discord (Salamander#7415) if you're interested.

Kassogtha Cthylla Kassogtha Cthylla

The library!?

angtft.gif

However, tentacles are cool. Am also a fan, for no particular octopus-head related reasons. So I'll thread you for that.

No one can come to the New Jedi Temple and not have some close encounter of the Zak kind.

After all, our Jedi listen to good music... whether they want to or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom