Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Imperial Faction?

[member="Mason Deschart"]

Even if our methods differentiate, an Imperial will always be a brother of ours and welcomed in our homes. While I can't, politically speaking, condone of an aggressive revival of the Empire, I wish you good luck all the same.

J3C0

J
Alice Red said:
@Melakoth Tyrin

Differing viewpoints unfortunately. Can't take one side while simultaneously holding another and not bring both down.
I actually disagree with this.

I run the One Sith, but i have two other Sith characters running around that think they're utterly stupid for running things the way they do and would likely fight the One Sith if they posed a threat to their own. You just have to separate your characters from yourself.

Thank you to all for the well wishes.

As it stands I've gotten one person to sign on. While that's great, I'm hoping for more. Do remember that you can be a member of more than one faction and I won't stop you from being a member of another faction. That would be ludicrous. That said, we in the Empire won't stand for Sith attempting to control us again, however we do welcome Sith as I have an interest in seeing the Imperial Knights come about. So if any Sith from any faction wish to be a part of that, you are welcome. It will need a leader, after all.

[member="Camellia Swift"]
The Empire of old had a great many shipyards, Republic Scum, not just KDY.

[member="Mason Deschart"]

'Ello Mason!

If an actual Galactic Empire sprang up, you know you can count on me to be there. Well, as long on the restrictions on certain extranet sites are lifted. Man's gotta get rid of nervous energy somehow.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
We tried the Empire before (sup @Antera) but we're utterly unable to get any real support for it.

I would love a proper Imperial faction with complex internal (in the Council of Moffs) and external politics.

Imagine if you made 'Emperor' an elected position...

Ater Notechis

Same agenda, different place...
Colour me interested.

I have an idea for a character (inspired by Star Wars Rebels if I'm honest). It's an NFU that works for the Imperial Security Bureau.

The trouble is, there's no faction that seems to be active enough to accommodate. I know as I've a few unanswered PMs and posts to prove it.

[member="Mason Deschart"] [member="Cyrus Tregessar"]

Silara Vantai said:
I'd be interested in seeing an Empire spring up and actually take root and grow effectively but one can't hold their breath for nothing.

Seriously though, if this happens, please make it happen right, and please make it something that actually gains the supporters the One Sith have but with the ambition of the Galactic Empire of yore. (As in, take over everything.)

I like it better when the Sith actually work like the Sith. The One Sith is a great faction, don't get me wrong, but the entire Darth Kraayt portion of SW is a memory I'd like to forget. The Sith were always a bigger threat and a greater fear when they were hidden and unknown. There is nothing more fearsome than something that has built up a legend of itself but seems to not be there, though the costly reminders are what keep - I have no idea where I was going with that rant. But I guess my response is:

Make an empire.

Expel us Sith.

Make us a legend again.

Fear our return.
Legends don't rule the Galaxy.

(Soon™?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom