Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction New Home Party | EE Mandalorians

Silhana Lolaes'ra
Lynne Tal’kira aka Lady Orchid; The Angel-faced killer
Bounty Hunter, Verd'ika, member of the Clan Cadera; Headmistress of the House Orchid and The Hounty Hunters' Guild
rJ9xGeo.png
Objective: Having fun!
Equipment: 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Simple short sword | Light armour | Mandalorian vambrace || Stealth field generator || OPBC-01m
Tags: Arturo Braga Arturo Braga | Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud | Mig Gred Mig Gred | Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan | Marimax Mortui Marimax Mortui | Sikkol Cull Sikkol Cull | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Open
kyMYUQz.png
[ Mando music ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mandalorian"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

Maybe even I didn't really believe we were here. I mean, we're here today. This meant that the last construction and shipment had also arrived on the planet. And I was also able to keep what I promised Arturo Braga Arturo Braga and really chose a place to centre on House Orchid that was closer to him, closer to Kalidan. So now it will be much easier for me to visit and we can be more together. And so the Mandalorian clans were also housed. The Eternal Empire kept its word.

I understand why we chose this not-so-homely planet, as it showed that we are strong and the reasons could still be listed. If it had been my decision, I would probably have chosen a more pleasant place than this planet that the local star could eat at any time, or a volcanic eruption would tear it apart. Oh, I think I forgot to mention that the star could explode into a supernova or collapse into a black hole. Getting better and better prospects.

I think I should drink. We were here for the rest of our time to celebrate this day. True, this planet is not Mandalore, but even our own home now, where only our laws apply and I could even list the additional benefits…

We were in the capital, in one of the best and largest cantinas we could fit in with quite a few. The owner is also a Mando; I think others would have allowed a large team of Mandalorians and their attendants to enter their bar. I haven’t been to a party like this before, but I imagined nothing left from the place at the end. And that's the better case. In the worst case, not from the area either. I took a sip of my beer. Maybe it gives you a little courage. I glanced at the door hopefully, hoping Arturo Braga Arturo Braga would come too, even though he wasn't Mando, but I invited him.

I whistled to draw my attention to myself. Since I wasn’t exactly famous for my height, I stood with a pint of beer on top of one of the tables.

<"Okay, I’m not very good with toasts and the like, but… let’s drink to our new home where hopefully everyone will find their calculations and hopefully later other clans will join us here, and we can make the planet homely. Cheers! Drink!"> I lifted my pitcher, then drank it into the beer and jumped off the table.

2tKR2zL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

Objective: A party
Beskar'gam, lightsabers, healing supplies, 3 thermal detonators, EF-M401e Rampage A Pretty Dress [/CENTER]

Tags: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Sikkol Cull Sikkol Cull Marimax Mortui Marimax Mortui Arturo Braga Arturo Braga Mig Gred Mig Gred

Untitled21_20220324113845.png

It was nice to attend a celebration, this was Anashja's first chance for a proper party since Fel'ann was born, and even her husband was here tonight, both the children were at home with the sitter. Being a parent was tiring, being a mandalorian parent was something else. Having to deal with a four year old throwing a tantrum because you wond let him play with his baby Sister's Whimsy knife is not something they prepare you for. She smirked at her husband as he grabbed her ass before walking off to greet some other Clan members he like to play cards with. "Just don't forget me, you can play cards with your boys any time." she joked and looked for someone to go and interact with herself.

The party was in celebration of the new Mandalorian homeworld in Imperial space. It wasn't that all the Mandalorians needed a home, Tanaab was technically a much more pleasant planet than this volcanic rock, but the symbolism could not be overstated. There was now a planet her people could freely develop and enjoy within a powerful empire. Part of her was concerned how long peace would last on the planet given the various clans and the Mandalorian proclivity towards civil war, but the Tals were here to patch people back together at least.

Across the room she spotted the Orchid, Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera standing on the table preparing to make a toast, she hastened her step and approached the table just in time to watch the short speech. She raised her own glass, in toast to the woman and then drank it back, feeling the lovely bubbles tickle her nose as she did.

"Bravo, short but sweet, as all the best speeches should be!" she smiled at the Twi'lek, "No doubt there will be many much longer, drunker and more rambling here tonight."

Objective: Have a good time
Tags: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal
Links: In sig

adenn_fin.png

Evaar'a Yaim, the New Home of the Mandalorians in the Eternal Empire. It reminded Adenn of Tracyn, his clans home. That was why his clans fortress on this planet was so close to the cracked surface of the world. But they weren't there now, not in the fortress complex of Clan Mortui, but rather the domed capital and inside a cantina. Celebrations were in order, the planet was fully a Mandalorian one now. And as the celebrations began, that fact became all the more evident when one simply looked around.

Seated at the bar, Adenn had his back to it and was watching over the cantina, bottle of netra'gal in hand. Smiling as he watched his fellow vode, Adenn took a sip from his drink, helmet long removed to celebrate. Sweeping the cantina once more, Adenn noted the various clans present. There weren't many, but Mandalorians never were. And the quality was far more important than the quantity. Grinning, he took another sip, turning his attention as Silhana made a speech.

Raising his drink as she finished, Adenn took a swig in agreement. Their numbers would grow, slowly but surely, and it would be a joy to watch. Glancing around again, he noted as well the new faces present. Perhaps they would succeed where the old had failed. Shaking his head, he ignored those thoughts, now was no time to reminisce on the past, but rather celebrate the future. So, raising his cup again in salute, Adenn took another swig and smiled.

Alor of Clan Gred, Mando'ad'jetii
Mig smiled a bit as he listened to the short, but sweet introduction to this party. He decided the walk over to Sil and Anashja, catching the last bit about drunken rambling. He chuckled a bit, know good and well a few folks that would be there who would for sure. Clan Gred had taken more of an orbital control role on the planet, and while this was technically working with the Empire, he would take some advantage of both this fact and friends here to let some... "projects" happen that would be difficult otherwise. Of course the Empire hadn't caught him yet, at least not with evidence.

"Haha. With Adenn already drinking I'm sure it won't be long." He then looked at the bar, yelling "No offence, vod" to Adenn. He then smiled a little. It was no Concord Dawn, or Taanab, but it was another planet that should be safe. He knew Leddie Gred Leddie Gred was playing her bes'bev up with the music right now, and he'd let her enjoy it. He had his worries about a lot right now, but he'd forget them for now.

Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera Anashja Tal Anashja Tal Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Marimax Mortui Marimax Mortui Sikkol Cull Sikkol Cull

Vaux walked in, stretching a bit as she looked around. A party that she didn't have to wear a dress to? That was enough to make her willing to come. She at least wasn't wearing her flight armor as usual, opting for something more comfortable. And for once she didn't have we.... Ok she had a pistol and her electro-whip hidden, but she wasn't openly carrying any weapons. Vaux noticed the bar and not so slowly figured that would be where she was headed first. Yes, there was music. And yes, she had finally sang in front of people again, but.... There was a difference between a bunch of strangers and multiple people she knew being around. So she just hoped she could have a bit of fun at this party, and who knows? Maybe someone would start a fight she could jump in on.

Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera Anashja Tal Anashja Tal Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Marimax Mortui Marimax Mortui Sikkol Cull Sikkol Cull

Silhana Lolaes'ra
Bounty Hunter, Verd'ika, member of the Clan Cadera; Headmistress of the House Orchid and The Hounty Hunters' Guild
rJ9xGeo.png
Equipment: 2x PV-16 "Sunfury" Pulse Pistol | 2x Simple short sword | Light armour | Mandalorian vambrace || Stealth field generator || OPBC-01m
Tags: Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud | Mig Gred Mig Gred | Vaux Gred Vaux Gred | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Open
kyMYUQz.png
[ Mando music ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mandalorian"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

I saw several acquaintances in the crowd; it was true only when I was still at the top of the table, because after that it was essentially impossible for me to see anyone. I would have killed anyone, for the fact to gain my legs a few centimetres longer, including my thighs. Probably Arturo would have been happy for it too - I wouldn’t have really had too many other requests in my life, that’s all. To be a few centimetres taller.

After I came down from the table, a young togruta woman came there. I think I’ve seen it before, though I’ve never talked to him before. I held out my hand.

<"Silhana Lolaes'ra of the Clan Cadera!"> I introduced myself.

Meanwhile, someone even shouted and mentioned Adenn. I looked around; that is, I tried to find Alor in the crowd. And it soon succeeded. I haven’t even seen him since I worked with them and with Arturo since the last mission. I'm not telling you on which planet. It would have been nice not to forget these. I mean, you have the code for how I should refer to it, but the name itself doesn't.

~ D'rinba IV. ~ MANIAC told me.

Well, thank you; then there. So since then, I’ve wanted to talk to the man, if for no other reason, at least to find out if I haven’t brought shame on them. I didn’t want to be rude once the girl came to me, so it would be best if I invited her too.

<" I want to say hello and talk to the Clan Mortui' Alor. Are you joining me?"> I tasked her.

Depending on the woman's response, I'll go to Adenn with her or alone. As usual, I saluted him. I wasn’t drunk enough to forget that yet.

<"Alor! Do you mind if I/we join you?"> I asked him.

2tKR2zL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

Beskar'gam, lightsabers, healing supplies, 3 thermal detonators, EF-M401e Rampage A Pretty Dress

Tags: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera Taozi Fuyuan Taozi Fuyuan Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Sikkol Cull Sikkol Cull Marimax Mortui Marimax Mortui Arturo Braga Arturo Braga Mig Gred Mig Gred

Anashja smiled charmingly as Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera introduced herself. "I'm Anashja, of Clan Tal. It's a pleasure to meet you, and what a lovely party you have thrown for us all. I'm not aware that I know many Cadera personally." She tried wracking her brain to think of an example. She shook the pink hand of the beautiful Twi'lek in front of her.

"Let's go an see him then shall we?" she walked along side Silhana, peering across the room towards her husband, giving him the 'I hope you are behaving yourself' eyes.

Anashja allowed the Caldera to greet the man first before chiming in "Its good to see you again Alor, and under so much more fun circumstances, don't you think?" she laughed, politely referring to the uncomfortable encounter at the Imperial tribunal. She then glanced at both of them in turn "Can I fetch either of you another drink, the Empress's daughter is on baby sitting duties for me tonight and I plan on taking every opportunity to have a good drink and let my montals down, or something like that." Ana raised her eyebrows and looked around the room to see exactly what the bar situation was.

Tags: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Mig Gred Mig Gred | Vaux Gred Vaux Gred
Links: In sig​

adenn_fin.png

Still seated, Adenn sat back enjoying the friendly atmosphere. There were familiar faces and unfamiliar ones , those of his clan present and those of others. It was all very celebratory, something he greatly enjoy as it hadn't happened often in recent years. Listening to the general hubbub, he heard similar sentiments, until he heard his name. Turning his head and not catching the statement fully, he saw Mig looking at him and smiling. Something about him drinking and it not taking long, followed by a no offense. Raising his drink in response, he called back.
"From you ner'vod, none ever taken!"

Taking another swig from his drink, Adenn laughed and smiled. He meant it, those he knew well, those part of his aliit, he would never be insulted by their words. They had survived too much for that, experienced even more. Taking another swig in memory of that past, he was glad that the future would still hold them in his life. Movement caught his eye then, Silhana and Anashja approaching. Raising his mug to their presence, he chuckled at Sil's words.
"Of course not, I'd never turn down the company of vode." Nodding at Anashjas words, he snorted. "Indeed, I don't think that meeting went the way many of them expected."

Raising his cup in response to her next question, he smiled at her words. He knew all too well the struggles of parenthood.
"My cup may be full, but I'm sure there's something strong we can get you." Motioning to the bar behind him, he laughed. "Relax vode, it's rare one gets moments such as these when one has children. Enjoy such moments of quite, but don't forget to cherish your adiik as well."

Smiling fondly, he lost himself for a moment in the memories of raising his own children. Shaking his head with another chuckle, he focused back on the pair, taking another swig from his drink as he did so. Leaning back against the bar, he suspected there was more to this than simply joining him. However, he'd let them speak their minds rather than force the issue. Smiling, for now he chose to enjoy the company.

Last edited:
Mig chuckled a bit looking at Adenn, and walking over to the small group. He didn't want to intrude or anything, but it had been a long time since he saw Adenn as well, especially outside of battles. He just hoped he wasn't really intruding.

"Hope ya don't mind one more joining in. It's been a while since I've seen this may vod in one place though. And on the ground." He chuckled a bit too though at Adenn's response to Anashja. "He's right you know. Love my ade (kids), but sometimes you need a break."

Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Anashja Tal Anashja Tal Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera

Silhana Lolaes'ra
rJ9xGeo.png
Tags: Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud | Mig Gred Mig Gred | Vaux Gred Vaux Gred | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Open
kyMYUQz.png
[ Mando music ]

<"I don’t know too many people from Clan Tal either, just your Alor."> I told her.

I really didn’t know too much of everyone, not even in my clan. I think that’s the price of someone getting into Mandalorian circles later. Which is only a few years ago when I first got in touch with them through Dandem. Until then, I had travelled and lived in a completely different world. Did I regret it? No! It was definitely the best decision when I became a "foundling". Even if it happened in my case as an adult and not as a small child.

Does the Empress' daughter take care of her children? Wow! Lady Eina? I mean, the very fact that the imperial family takes care of the children. On the other hand, the plural was scary, especially since we were the same age. That was the aspect that made me happy to get into their society later. I don’t even know how I would have explained this to Arturo Braga Arturo Braga if I had considered it the father of my children. I mean, I'm not choose him because I saw the potential father in him, and not the kids were my intentions... but him.

Maybe once, but not because they expect me to have a baby. But because it will be a joint decision with my partner.

<"I accept the drink, thank you!"> I replied.

In the meantime, another man came to us, who was also talking about children, as was Alor. Maybe that’s the moment I started to feel uncomfortable. Family is important, of course, to me, but for me, that didn’t necessarily mean kids. So I didn't know much to add to this topic. I should have said I'm sorry, but I don't want a child in this world? As long as there’s the Maw, the slave traders and I could list my problems and reasons for days.

I think I'd rather ask why I went to the Alor…

<"I want to ask you about D'rinba IV's action, Alor. No one said anything about my exam there, my test. And I don’t really know how this happens in Mandalorian circles. I just got into culture a very short time ago…"> and yes, I had shortcomings.

2tKR2zL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

Beskar'gam, lightsabers, healing supplies, 3 thermal detonators, EF-M401e Rampage A Pretty Dress

A laughed came out of Anashja's mouth at everyone's shared response "Trust me, I plan very much on having a little break tonight, the husband is over there gambling most likely. I adore those three but if I hear the words "Buir, when can I have my Verd'goten" I swear to Manda..." she laughed again and finished her drink.

"A good strong drink sounds like an excellent idea, who else does shots?" she replied to Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud and placed her empty down on a nearby table. She looked around at the rest of the party, it was strange seeing so many mandalorians in the same place during peace time. And the variety of colours of those wearing their armour was an indication of the wide variety of clans that were involved. It sounded as though Mig Gred Mig Gred had the same thoughts.

"I am curious, who of you plans on settling here permanently? I am blessed to have quite a pleasant homeworld. I haven't made any concrete plans yet, but I think I might look into founding my own medical centre here. The one on Taanab is so well established, I might be able to do some good on this end of the galaxy." It was a strange prospect moving her family, even for part of the year to a faraway planet. Anashja wasn't sure if she would even make the move yet, after all, she loved her home, and this world certainly had a few issues regards climate and geography.

As Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera spoke to Adenn, she was very curious what trials this might be. She looked a little old for the Verd'goten, but it wouldn't be the first time an adult had joined the class at a slightly older stage. It seemed rude to pry though so she would have to wait for her curiosity to be satisfied.

Tags: Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera | Anashja Tal Anashja Tal | Mig Gred Mig Gred | Vaux Gred Vaux Gred
Links: In sig​

adenn_fin.png

Grin widening as Mig joined them, Adenn extended his arm to grasp Migs in the traditional greeting. Letting out a short bark of laughter, he nodded his head as he let go.
"Indeed ner'vod, the only recent one I can think of is Panatha. When the Ashlans attacked. Otherwise, it's been far too long, especially seeing so many clans presented."

The clans who had protected Panatha were presented here, though the clans present on the world were also far more. Those of House Cadera, close to Aditya, had gone to defend her homeworld, something Adenn was grateful for. Pushing those thoughts aside, Adenn was indeed grateful that these Mando'ade had found a new home. Turning to focus on Anashja, he smiled genuinely, happy as well that more Mandalorians were being raised. And in response to her question about shots, Adenn raised his cup and took another swig. He'd do shots, he'd do full bottles, it mattered little to him.

As for her children, he grinned as well, remembering when his children were that young. Now they were training to become full warriors, but were still a ways off from their own verd'goten. Thankfully, he had a great deal of aid in raising all his children. From Aditya, who had plenty of experience, to others who wished to aid, there had been no shortage of those willing to raise all of them. In Anashjas case, no doubt there would be those in Clan Tal willing to aid her. A clan full of doctors, there was bound to be someone who could aid Anashja.

Turning at her next question, he shook his head. Clan Mortui already had a home planet, this would simply be a base of operations. Still, parts of this place reminded him of Tracyn, his home world.
"Clan Mortui shall remain on our home world. However, we've already built a fortress complex here. Should the need arise, the vode stationed here will defend this world. Otherwise, much as Clan Tal with Taanab, our world suits us." Grinning, he glances in the direction of the volcano fields. "That said, there are parts of Evaar'a Yaim that remind me of home."

Focusing back on those around him, he leans back against the bar while taking another sip. The talks continue, before Silhana draws his attention once more. She spoke of D'rinba IV, where Clan Mortui had shown proof to the EE that they were committed to this alliance. It had been glorious, reminding him of the days of old. Not only that, but it reminded others of the might the Mando'ade had, reminded them what Clan Mortui could do. That would strengthen the ties and ensure the EE didn't turn against them. And to send that message home, Sil had indeed proven useful.

"While hardly... traditional, taking that city was indeed a challenge. You did provide much aid in the endeavor. Regardless, we hardly live in traditional times. However, there are some traditions that must be upheld." Placing his cup down, he leans forward to focus on Sil fully. "I believe I know the answer, however I simply wish to confirm my thoughts. Do you follow the Resol'nare? Will you come to the aid of your fellow vode? Above all, do you hold loyalty to your fellow Mando'ade as your highest loyalty? Other loyalties are important, forming alliances is as well. But your fellow vode, those of your clan and house, do they rank highest?"

Under normal circumstances, such questions would hardly be necessary. Usually, whoever had gone or would undergo the verd'goten would be known to others, have proven such things before. With Silhana, though he knew her, Adenn could hardly say he knew her well. Most instances of their interactions had been brief, or they had been occupied doing something else. Time would change that, but he still wished to ensure he was correct in his assumptions. Smiling reassuringly at Silhana, he awaited a response. The look he gave to Mig and Anashja also invited their input, should they know Silhana better than he and have anything to say on her becoming a full Mandalorian.

Mig looked at Ana, thinking for a moment.

"I'm honestly still trying to decide that one. My clan's still getting settled in on Taanab as is. I have a few in mind though. Good problem solvers that could work with any... issues that could come up over time." Well he wasn't going to outright say he'd be helping get some supplies to the Rebels. He could suggest it though. "Can't wait to see if you set something up here though Ana.

Anashja Tal Anashja Tal Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud

Vaux waited for her drink, seeming to notice Sil get slightly uncomfortable at all the kid talk. She chuckled slightly, patting the Twi'lek's back.

"Don't mind them. Never felt pressured to be a mom, so you shouldn't either." She would then smile when her drink showed up, quickly picked it up and started drinking it. Wasn't... a lot of advice.... Or eloquent. It was advice though. Some that she was hoping would make Sil feel a tad more comfortable. She did start to listen to what Adenn was saying, and was a bit surprised. She honestly shouldn't have been. This was Adenn after all. Still, was a bit of a surprise.

Adenn Kyramud Adenn Kyramud Silhana Cadera Silhana Cadera Anashja Tal Anashja Tal

Silhana Lolaes'ra
rJ9xGeo.png
kyMYUQz.png
[ Mando music ]
"Galactic Basic" | <"Mando'a"> | ~"Telepathic" communication ~ | << comm. channel >>

"I do." I answered briefly. "As a matter of fact, I’ve already relocated the headquarters of House Orchid here to this planet."

True, it was easy for me, I had no family, I wasn’t in such a close relationship with anyone within my Clan. And Dandem travelled back and forth across the galaxy, I couldn’t even say I wanted to move where he was. That's why I chose this planet, because Arturo lived nearby. Meanwhile, another person came there, another woman. I looked at her in surprise as she patted my back. At least someone thought the same way I did. I smiled at her.

<"Thank you!"> I told her, and I extended my hand to her. <"Silhana Lolaes'ra, Clan Cadera. Nice to meet you!">

After that, the Alor turned his attention to me, as I did to him. It was pretty much the moment of truth. I knew I wasn’t the only one coming into society so late, but it was a bit of an uncomfortable feeling somewhere. Just because young people bragged about their armour, while I still only wore my traditional bounty hunter armour and not Mandalorian. As if I were an outsider, the way I had been almost my whole life.

However, I was always honest and didn’t want to lie to him. Although maybe I’d have been happier if there weren’t so many here at this moment. I somehow felt this was a slightly more personal response. I finally took a deep breath and started to speak:

<"I do! I'll follow the Resol'nare, I'll always help and aid my fellow vode, and I'll hold my loyalty to my fellow Mando'ade as my highest loyalty. And my fellow vode, my clan and house, will be on the highest rank, forever."> I repeated his words, and I really thought so. <"However, I cannot promise something. I will not have children of my own. Over time, I am happy to adopt a child or children and train in Mandalorian traditions, but not my own. There are a lot of children who deserve a better fate. I don't want to take away their chances for a better life.."> I said my own "terms" too.

If they do not accept my words for this reason, I will not change this because of my past.

2tKR2zL.png

jzKJ1ij.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom