Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Feature Incoming

Alachei Mnemenos said:
I hate to be a d*ck but I really have to say this blunt and clear;

Please fix the issues already present with the site before adding anymore future workloads on the site.
I am quite tired of the random internal server errors we get random times throughout the day now.
Acheivements are no good if you can't access the site or lose your post half the time.
This.

*hopes to get achievement for overtaking a star destroyer in the event and sending it with the infected into the moon unleashing them on the non believers* All hail lord Velok

Will all the requirements for achievements be public or will there be secret achievements? Will we be allowed to link to the achievements from our character signature? Will Tahira ever stop fantasizing about doing the 40 Shades of Daxton? Stay tuned and find out on the next episode of Daxton Bane: Intergalactic Man of Misery.

Alachei Mnemenos said:
I hate to be a meanieface but I really have to say this blunt and clear;

Please fix the issues already present with the site before adding anymore future workloads on the site.
I am quite tired of the random internal server errors we get random times throughout the day now.
Acheivements are no good if you can't access the site or lose your post half the time.
@[member="Vilox Pazela"] @[member="Alachei Mnemenos"]

There are two errors - both at the early times of the morning (2 am & 4 am), due to the daily backups we run. The downtime is minimal, at best.

We do run into the random downtime every now and again, but for the most part, we experience up-time. Or else people wouldn't keep coming back.

While we do constantly work, and have constantly worked, to correct these errors many more are expected with our limited software experience and resources. The site currently runs ad-free and no donations have been asked of the community for the entirety of it's year long existence. So while I do apologize for the times that we do experience downtime, I'll tell you that we're not holding up progress to focus on the minimal issues that cause us downtime.

However, if you do know of a programmer experienced in php & mysql tables who is willing to work for free (and has a credible, professional background), please let me know.

Merry Christmas.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Akio noticed something fantastic. Avoiding the 'You are Here' Achievements. Rather focusing on the 'Longevity' Achievements. Fascinating. I hope Staff explores this dichotomy at their leisure. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom