Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Factory Administrator

Hi everyone!

Over the past 9 or so months the Factory has undergone quite a lot of changes, changes that I, and the rest of the Factory staff felt were both a long time coming and gravely needed. Hopefully most of these changes were seen as positive, as my goal upon taking over the Factory was one of making things more fun and easier for everyone to use. For one, the introduction of SSDs was something I was very happy with.

Overall the support of the factory judges and RPJs, as well as the fantastic input from the community was something that made everything work. The amount of time and effort that goes into being a FJ cannot be understated, and I cannot thank the judges enough, both past and present, for everything they've done. The RPJs, both past and present also spend a great deal of time coaching, advising, and supporting both the judges and myself, and for that they are owed a great deal of gratitude.

That being said, I believe that my time at the helm of the Factory has come to its natural conclusion, and that it's time for me to step aside and allow new changes and fresh ideas to take the Factory forward. As of Sunday, August 19th I will be stepping down as the Factory Administrator. In my stead, [member="Tefka"] will be taking over as the Factory Admin. I will continue to remain a member of the admin team performing the duties outside of the Factory as I have in the past.

Thanks SWRP for supporting me, and my team over the past year! It has been fun!

xksNn6q.gif

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

You've done a magnificent job, so I shall say this will be a break well deserved I'm sure.

Thank you for all the hard work, time and effort you've given to us here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom