Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Factory Admin

The day of woe has come! Runi Verin Runi Verin is stepping down from the factory admin role. To replace her is John Locke John Locke who has been training under her.

Please welcome John as he gets Locke-d into the role.

We have exclusive footage of Mr Locke accepting the position.

tenor.gif

Good luck, and I hope you have a long and rewarding tenure in the role.

Runi Verin Runi Verin Thank you, and best of luck in your next adventures! Your just and kind rulership over us has been matched only by your ambition, and we have bestowed upon you the title of "The Great" for all your hard work.

Valiens Nantaris Valiens Nantaris , I am sorry to say that under the short but brutal reign of John Locke John Locke , conditions of the workers have fallen to an all-time low. He has crushed the union and ordered his hussars to disrupt workers' rallies. The cossacks have begun raiding the villages. Begun the Tsar Wars have!

udw51u714cg11.jpg

If Chaos was America...

President Runi Verin Runi Verin , a great woman, has decided it is time for her to step down from this position. The new President, former Commodore of the Silver Jedi Navy, John Locke John Locke is scheduled to take her place after dealing with the squabbles of Congress (Factory Majority Leader Visanj T'shkali Visanj T'shkali in particular). The people of the United States of Chaos, one nation under Tefka Tefka and Valiens Nantaris Valiens Nantaris , are espically stoked for the State of the Factory address which is expected to occur after the congratulation hupla has ceased. Reporting live from ScheaaCity, Zweihander, Tristan Evore Fox Space News

Also, Abolish the Age Limit for the Factory and I assure you, you'll get your anti-superweon bonus every month

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom