Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Empire

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
@[member="Karolus Krupp"] Well, our Sith Lord @[member="Darth Vornskr"] here has a personal grudge against our leader. Oh, and he's not in it, so it must be inferior.
@[member="Hasjo Hallu"] Sith fight with each other. Always have. That's how it is. There will be one, in the end.But until then, we will have, probably, a Great Sith War going on sometime soon, and the winner is the new Sith Empire. Or at least that's my guess.
@[member="Darth Valor"] Only having so many Major Factions would be a nice touch, but, admittedly, rather hard to do here. The point of Chaos is a blank slate. The Republic, the Confederacy, anything from the movies or EU doesn't need.to be the basis. The Omega Protectorate is a great example of this. They have no Canon basis, just an idea to make a military goverment that now controls a sizable swath of land (NOTE: The above is based on my limited knowledge of the faction. I'm most likely wrong. Feel free to correct me.)

Karolus Krupp

Minister of Intelligence
Darth Vornskr said:
Once the Sith Council has been dismantled, the Sith can work to unite under the true Dark Lord.
I don't think we have a member in our faction who's used to being dismantled, you would know better about this I believe.

Darth Vornskr said:
I actually have no personally grudge against @[member="Darth Iscariot"]

It's the rest of you I don't like.

Damn infidels.
Why thank you. :) I really like you, too, dude. We totally clicked in the past when we first met in our spars.

Supreme Overlord Dredge said:
Too many chiefs not enough Indians. The sith need to reform and regroup as one power again
Which could happen if Iscariot denounced himself as Dark Lord as the Sith, recognized the true Dark Lord of the Sith, and the rest of the Sith Council submitted to the teachings of Darth Krayt.

Lol the sith need just one big vote of who should be the true sith leader then once that's done there will be no more arguments until that leader dies then we repeat the process for the next one unsithy I know but that's the best way we could do it

What they need to do is take all the little factions and keep them as minors. Then form one big faction from them all aka a council. That way each individual lord governs their minor faction but they all still work towards a common goal creating rivalries and tensions but still being on big family of sith but with different beliefs.

Here's a picture of a baby wookie. :wub:

cute_puppy_3-t2.jpg

Hmm, let’s see. There’s ‘The Sith Council’, ‘The Council of the Sith’ and ‘The Sith of the Council’ though no one takes those last guys seriously. Honestly, the rule of 17?
One to hold power, one to crave it, four to hold committee meetings, eight to plot against the committee meetings and three to lounge around in their mansions in waist coats and top hats.

Anyway, where was I?

Supreme Overlord Dredge said:
Too many chiefs not enough Indians. The sith need to reform and regroup as one power again
If they all want to remain minor and split themselves up, so be it. At least then I won't have to worry about the 18th Vanity Project Major Faction That'll Be Gone In three Months deciding they're not just another flash in the pan and therefore deserve a spot on the map.

Karolus Krupp

Minister of Intelligence
The thing is while ones are crying for "a true sith empire" or whatever, we , the Sith Council, are a major faction and actually doing some work. It's easy to talk, it's harder to do, lads. ;)

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
I'm just content to watch the Sith go to war with one another, again. And again. And again. Until the sole survivors take power. And then we'll have True Sith.
But thats just me. I feel the way the Sith factions on the board are accurately represent how the Sith would be after the Rule of Two is broken and their numbers explode again. #UnpopularOpinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom