Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Empire

Okay I honestly think we need a new empire to try and take over the galaxy like we can have some of the sith factions join as one and the highest ranking member amongst those group should be the emperor or a vote of some sort of who should be it then we can have the empire pushing back the republic and other factions it's a lil rough but you get the idea it would create a lot more roleplays for everyone and get experience to newer members like me and more experience to older members

Problem is, I feel, is that people want to be the head hojo. So instead of cooperating and going "yeah, let's all pool our resources and make one faction" it's "I want my own faction. k."

I'm not pointing fingers at the Sith guys and saying you're the only ones doing this. This was a HUGE problem on a medieval RP I was on for 3 years. Everyone was constantly making their own 'noble houses' and no one really cooperated. Everyone was trying to do their own kingdom. It's not a sith-exclusive problem, it's a frequent problem found pretty much everywhere.

Also that is why we need to rid of the sith faction and make it to where you have to be in this one faction. Honestly I think there should be only 3-4 factions. The republic, the Jedi Council, the empire, the hutt cartel which consists of bounty hunters and smugglers stuff like that, and the factionless the people who ride solo like an outcasted Jedi or sith that can't take over planets or cities so that way it'll reduce the outcasts to only a few like in actual Star Wars

Rather than saying who is wrong and needs to be destroyed. PM each other, discuss the possibility of a united Empire if it is something you desire. Only through mutual discussion will anything be achieved.

No it's just everyone wanting to be a sith just bc of the fact that they want to create there own thing bc they want to be emperor I'm perfectly fine with being a knight or a master or a council

The League is inclusive of anyone, no matter what their clade. Sith is in the name now because for one thing that's who founded it, and two because currently our League is allllllmost completely exclusively Sith.

In the League, a Warlord who hails from One Sith has as much "rights" (so called) as a Warlord who hails from the Sith Council, or the Mandalorians, or a Kriffin' Jedi I don't know!

All in all what you need to know is that the League don't judge, we just want to be the crap out of everyone.

Also, forcing people into a four faction system is possibly the worst idea evar. No one would follow it because no one in their right mind would enforce it. Limits creative possibility, and doesn't allow anyone the chance of how to learn how to be a leader by failing so many times you couldn't possibly get it wrong the next time... until you make a new mistake.

Like everything on the internet, it is a game where the rules are made by those who play it.

Hasjo Hallu said:
Rather than saying who is wrong and needs to be destroyed. PM each other, discuss the possibility of a united Empire if it is something you desire. Only through mutual discussion will anything be achieved.
We can't negotiate with infidels, we can only destroy them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom