Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction New beginning | The Eternal Empire

Lady Ingrid L’lerim-Ragal
Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand
The Red Witch; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
9SzwYCR.png
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | 2x red blade lightsaber shoto | 2x red blade lightsaber shoto | Gildenweave Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink
Tag: Open
dRUm20K.png

The data came on and as time went on, it became more and more encouraging. More and more places signalled that the traitors had been completely repressed, and they began to flee more and more places in space as well. In fact, all of this was to be expected because both the Eternal Army and the Eternal Fleet were loyal to Tacitus, and numerical superiority mattered a great deal. Ingrid had a feeling that the enemy was expecting to kill the leaders quickly, in their sleep, and to stamp someone else as a scapegoat instead. So it would have been as if they had come to power legally and the armies had followed them.

They failed, more hours passed, it was already dawn out there, the sound of fighting could no longer be heard at all, and data also came from space that the last ships of the Eternal Truth that had even survived had fled the Kalidan system. And most other systems have meant that.

There were many places where the enemy did not even show up, for the less significant planets and systems. But there were places seriously affected. She learned of a lot of attacks and deaths. Surprisingly, even from outside the Eternal Empire. In these few hours she learned of the deaths of Malicar Malicar and Karisa Karisa , among others, which was a rather serious problem because both the Baron and the Baroness were important parts of the Empire. But they couldn't break them.

She kept giving orders, tirelessly. After all, she was the Overlord, at the moment the Empress Regent. Ingrid had to represent tirelessness and strength for the entire Empire so that everyone could see that the Eternal Empire was strong and had not been broken either by the coup attempt or by the disappearance of the Emperor.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Curtis Learchin (Kessia Miran)
Chameleon, Knight Warden of the Wardens of the Shroud, Agent of Blackwatch, sithspawn, L’lerim’s right hand
6aF455F.png
Equipment: Tactical Turtleneck (looks like Curtis’s armor) | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | Saberstaff | G1 OmniLink | Looks (yes, this time she is a he again)
Tag: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun | Curtis Learchin Curtis Learchin | Open
dRUm20K.png

He also told Lori exactly the same thing when he arrived aboard the Vexillium, in addition to feeling that the Empire was following him and did not want to be found because of her. So at least that drove the water in his favour, because Lori couldn't even know which one was real. They both said the same thing. After that, the real Curtis asked him a question.

Now there was anger on his face, as his body language showed, but he didn’t start “scattering” lightning like the other. But he answered with similar anger and vehemence as the man had done his question moments earlier.

”I didn’t take your place, considering I was with her there on the Endor, then on the PL where she was injured, and finally on the Lotho Minor, where I left my ship, which you apparently stole. Why I left, I told her when I finally got on that luxury ship… Vex or something, I finally went back to her and have been by her side for the last few months ever since!”

He blew a big one nervously and angrily. Now the tiny lightnings and discharges appeared between his fingers.

”But if necessary, I will be very happy to tell you all the other places too! But the decision is yours, my love. No matter how much it hurts, if you decide to consider him the real one or send me away, I will accept your decision because I love and respect you so much and for me your happiness is the most important thing…” he uttered these words with noticeable difficulty.

lqTDRqo.png

QLHl5lI.gif

Maybe she shouldn't of come down to be there with Curtis Learchin Curtis Learchin and Kessia Miran Kessia Miran , but she had to. If the two of them were to fight it out and one of them was killed, how would she know which one was the victor?

Her gaze drifted from one to the other and then back again. The anger was evident. She knew that Curtis was once a Sith, it was a secret that he had kept from her for a while for fear of rejection. Yet he was changed, he wasn't like them anymore. Why would the Force bring them together and connect them with one another if he was only to be her enemy? It just didn't make sense. They were meant for eachother, just like her parents were.

Her parents.

That could be it!

"When I introduced you to my family, what was the main topic of conversation?" This was the last thing that she could think of to help her to choose which one was HER Curtis. Yet she wasn't so certain that there'd be a peaceful end to this dispute.

It was going to get bloody.

6aF455F.png

Equipment: See bio
Tags: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun | Kessia Miran Kessia Miran

Everyone had become tense now, the fake Curtis looked as if they were about to burst. He was sure that if he pushed harder, they'd snap. But Lori's question was a better way to prove his case. He had been there, in person, and they'd gone secretly as far as he could remember. And he remembered that journey. All of it.

"Your Father's death" He spoke solemnly, knowing that it was a touchy subject, as the death of any parent would have been. Whatever the false Curtis replied with, if it wasn't that answer, there would be no doubt as to who was telling the truth.

The lightning dimmed in intensity for a second, as he thought on all the things that had taken place. If he hadn't have left, things would be fine. But no, he had left, and he had put her in danger. Despite what he had said before, he wouldn't allow that thing to escape, not if he could help it.

Lady Ingrid L’lerim-Ragal
Empress Regent of the Eternal Empire, Overlord of the Eternal Empire, the Emperor's hand
The Red Witch; Director of Blackwatch; Baroness of Vengard, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
9SzwYCR.png
Equipment: 2x Sigra vibroblade | 2x Striith vibrosword | 2x red blade lightsaber shoto | 2x red blade lightsaber shoto | Gildenweave Imperial Uniform | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit | G1 OmniLink
Tag: Open
dRUm20K.png

The sun had risen, more than half a day had passed since the Eternal Truth set out for the coup. They failed. At least half an hour, but rather an hour ago, Ingrid hadn't received a report from anywhere that the fighting was still going on. The enemy was prevented everywhere in their actions, only the fleeing troops stumbled into the Loyalists and a fight ensued. Numerical superiority won. About ten minutes earlier, the woman had ordered her to begin remediation everywhere, as quickly as possible. Of course with military insurance.

It was perhaps the most difficult night of the Empire, but they survived. One of the officers brought the woman a large mug of coffee that she really felt she needed. Just because she hadn't slept at all for three days. Maybe after that she'll have time for her for a while, she was just there in her mind, what if she comes to another attack when she's asleep. Or will it all get better over time? She never asked for this burden to push her shoulder. That's why she went as an agent and not a soldier.

But it didn't matter now, she had to defend the Empire, at least until the emperor returned. Slowly, she didn't even really feel the passage of time, only realizing that hours had passed again when Tubrok arrived here as well. The man didn't care where they were at the moment, but he kissed his wife. Since everything was fine now, the woman was finally able to rest a little, so she had to.

She won the first fight, but she knew that countless others would follow this. And she needs to be ready.

----
OOC: Last post.
lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Curtis Learchin (Kessia Miran)
Chameleon, Knight Warden of the Wardens of the Shroud, Agent of Blackwatch, sithspawn, L’lerim’s right hand
6aF455F.png
Equipment: Tactical Turtleneck (looks like Curtis’s armor) | Viper Mk. I Skinsuit undersuit | Saberstaff | G1 OmniLink | Looks (yes, this time she is a he again)
Tag: Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun | Curtis Learchin Curtis Learchin | Open
dRUm20K.png

”After your father died.”

He said exactly at the same time as the original. This, too, was something that was not difficult to find out as a spy, with the right information. But he knew it would surely sooner or later be something he didn’t know the answer to. So it was time to leave, and it was all done theatrically enough to break her heart. Hopefully.

”I am not asking for this, it is humiliating for me to prove that I am I. Choose him if you want so much, I don't care!”

He said in his voice with infinite offended pride, and then, as if realizing what he was saying, there was pain and sorrow on his face and within his emotions.

”I just want you to know that I have always loved you, my Love! It will never change…”

With this he turned and started towards the forest, his movement also showing pain and shattering. When he was about ten to fifteen feet from the couple in the tall grass he fell to his knees. Then he began to fall forward lifeless. This was the moment when Kessia simultaneously hid her presence in the Force, became invisible, and also used a shape-shifting to turn into some tiny intelligent being. As a result, all the clothes simply fell off her as if she had become one with the Force.

She took the form of a Kushibah, which was damn painful but necessary, and then ran away invisibly without leaving any trace. The Curtis she formed died and apparently became one with the Force, for her it was very appropriate.

---
//OOC: last post, thank you for the great game! :) //
lqTDRqo.png

QLHl5lI.gif

Her eyes went to Curtis Learchin Curtis Learchin as he responded correctly. Yet they in turn moved to Kessia Miran Kessia Miran as he too responded with her Dad being the topic of conversation. And it was....

Yet things shifted suddenly, anger still in the air, yet there was sorrow too. And heart ache. Lori interlocked her fingers behind her neck as she watched Curtis walk off, feeling the sorrow emanating from him. It hurt her too. And she could only guess that it was due to their connection.

As Curtis fell to his knees, so did Lori, her eyes never leaving him as his body scattered to the winds. She stared at the spot where he was for a while, unsure of whether or not she should cry.

"Curtis....I'm glad that you are alive." Her gaze drifted upwards to him, still holding back her tears. "A shapeshifter has been terrorizing my family...because of me. I'm just glad that they didn't hurt you. Thank you for coming back to me."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom