Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netherworld F.A.Q.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]

I'm not asking for an exception I'm asking period, give us the choice. If it becomes something like this where you have as many people asking as you have then its not what people enjoy doing if they don't have the choice. You have some people who want to be in the Nether and others who don't and neither of those groups are having as good a time because of it.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I have to agree. There didn't seem to be a lot of foresight in planning the execution of this....

I drew all evens with the exception of one completely work-in-progress PC account intended for well after, so I'm basically locked out....

Which is worse than drawing all odds, because at least those people had the choice of participating in the NW or not.

So yeah. Not really a question, although I might as well ask if people with flush evens have any opportunity of getting involved without waiting days for some random event to occur?

[member="Ronin Xyhn"] - If you're talking about what I think you're talking about there's an active portal between Alderaan and the Netherworld.

[member="Ronin Xyhn"] - Nope it's two way. But I'm 99% sure the murder-craze effect goes both ways. Then again I have a feeling by looking at your avatar that's not going to matter much... >.>

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Mrrew"] - Ah, okay, thank you! And if you couldn't tell by the avie and sig change, Aynea's already blood-crazed because of the Force-wonkiness causing the thing keeping her Dark side out no longer being effective, so that is fine! ^w^

[member="Akala"]

So, additional question. For people looking to enter Netherworld from the outside, should it require a post to the appropriate Dominion (In this case, Alderaan) stating entry into the portal? Similarly, would exiting Netherworld also require a post into the appropriate Dominion?

[member="Ronin Xyhn"] - Glad to help. :)

[member="Dōkeshi"] - The rift, the fact that the rift goes both ways, or the murder craze effect?

[member="Trenchcoat Man"] - I'd imagine not,just a reason to be on Alderaan and a way to now the rift exists. (Though with how jumpy the galaxy will be after the sudden dissipearence somehting like that'll probably be all over the holonet and news networks in, oh, 10 seconds.)

Mrrew said:
[member="Ronin Xyhn"] - Glad to help. :)

[member="Dōkeshi"] - The rift, the fact that the rift goes both ways, or the murder craze effect?

[member="Trenchcoat Man"] - I'd imagine not,just a reason to be on Alderaan and a way to now the rift exists. (Though with how jumpy the galaxy will be after the sudden dissipearence somehting like that'll probably be all over the holonet and news networks in, oh, 10 seconds.)
If Mrrew's mostly right, am I still allowed to use this as an opportunity/excuse to crash and potentially hinder a rival faction's Dominion?

[member="Dōkeshi"] - If you'r ein the galaxy, the Rift would probably be all over the holonet and news networks by now. If youre in the Nether and not in the blood pits, you probably wouldn't know about it. :p

[member="Trenchcoat Man"] - I know nothing but the basics on dominions, so I could be wrong, but I htink that's something to ask the Republic admin who's in charge of the dominion. :)

[member="Akala"]

Just a quick question as I'm just getting on and my main is going to be in the nether and want to leave quick as she can, going through the blood pits portal, how long does the murder rampage effect last? and if it is to kill someone, does it have to be a registered NPC or just a random person in a post?

Sin1

S
[member="Akala"]

So we cant use the force, I understand that

Is there no force presence? Like Force Dead, or is it there, we just cant touch it.

Darth Arcanix said:
[member="Akala"]

Just a quick question as I'm just getting on and my main is going to be in the nether and want to leave quick as she can, going through the blood pits portal, how long does the murder rampage effect last? and if it is to kill someone, does it have to be a registered NPC or just a random person in a post?
It lasts as long as the effect says it lasts. Read the description of the side-effects!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom