Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Netherworld F.A.Q.

[member="Tefka"]

From looking at the Netherworld map, a few questions come to mind before I jump into the fray.

1. The scene you described with the 'green-lit sun' is supposed to be visible from any location in the Netherworld?
  2. Are there any places on the Netherworld map that are not supposed to be used just yet?
  3. Do communications work within the Netherworld? (radio, commlink...etc) I know a few Mandos are in the netherworld, and I figure we could party link up if that is possible.

Azrael said:
[member="Tefka"]

From looking at the Netherworld map, a few questions come to mind before I jump into the fray.

1. The scene you described with the 'green-lit sun' is supposed to be visible from any location in the Netherworld?
  2. Are there any places on the Netherworld map that are not supposed to be used just yet?
  3. Do communications work within the Netherworld? (radio, commlink...etc) I know a few Mandos are in the netherworld, and I figure we could party link up if that is possible.
1. The green-lit sun is Liger, a codex submission for Netherworld.
2. Nope, you can start anywhere. Even in the unexplored Void if you want. You can make up locations on the fly if you feel like places are getting crowded.
3. Yes.

Andrea Kryze said:
Is it mandatory that players participate? Or can someone not do this event if not interested?
I'll quote this because I had a similar question earlier that went ignored.

I honestly don't want to rp any of my characters stuck in the Nether and there's a few that are needed to help specific factions with dominions and I don't wanna be tied up somewhere I only just got told today all but one of my characters are stuck in.

[member="Camellia Swift"], [member="Andrea Kryze"], First off, anything on an RP board isn't necessary for your participation, since this is a source of entertainment.

I can verify this on my experience as a founder who has witnessed many events throughout the boards history, that all events are entirely voluntary.

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

This is very true. But I think what is being asked as well is whether-or-not someone who was raptured can choose to remain in the regular galaxy or vice versa.

Edit: At least be what Swift asked, I believe.

[member="Akala"], say Writer A wants to be int he netherworld, but Writer B doesn't. Is there a way for writer A and B to take eachother's place, keeping the equality but also helping with where we want to be?

Vulpesen said:
[member="Akala"], say Writer A wants to be int he netherworld, but Writer B doesn't. Is there a way for writer A and B to take eachother's place, keeping the equality but also helping with where we want to be?
No. Just wait.

[member="Akala"]

Do we lose our characters if we choose to ignore the event and don't do salvation threads?

And if we opt out and just wait do we have to acknowledge if our characters were sent there?

I ask this because I absolutely don't want several of my characters stuck there to have to put up with it in their personal storylines. I'd rather say they weren't taken and were just too sick to be active than have to go back and find any of this stuff out for how they should act after this.

Camellia Swift said:
[member="Akala"]

Do we lose our characters if we choose to ignore the event and don't do salvation threads?

And if we opt out and just wait do we have to acknowledge if our characters were sent there?

I ask this because I absolutely don't want several of my characters stuck there to have to put up with it in their personal storylines. I'd rather say they weren't taken and were just too sick to be active than have to go back and find any of this stuff out for how they should act after this.
I asked you to wait, please.

If you are concerned with being able to transition in between the Netherworld and the Galaxy, I ask you to wait.

[member="Akala"]

No not that this time.

I just don't want to have EVER been in the Nether.

So if I don't participate I want to know if its ok if I just ignore it ever happened to my character. I'd rather say she was sick than have to put up with saying she was at some place I didn't want to rp so she sat around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom