Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Need more social threads.

We will either find a way, or make one.
Well, they're in the same boat. He's good in a fight, just like his father. That's the problem for him though, he wants to be able to sit down and chat. He just doesn't have the guts to walk up and talk to people. So maybe something in the kitchens late at night?

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si If Jonya isn't the type to shoot any Mando on sight, Elise needs to meet more GA/ Jedi peeps.
Jonyna doesn't hate all mandos, just Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla lmao. Hit me up. Also hi Hilal, kick rocks

Well, they're in the same boat. He's good in a fight, just like his father. That's the problem for him though, he wants to be able to sit down and chat. He just doesn't have the guts to walk up and talk to people. So maybe something in the kitchens late at night?
Sounds good! You wanna start the thread or should I?

STOP SLANDERING ME IN THE PRESS! :mad:

Soooo you wanna RP?
No Ye, hit me up with a thread idea lmao
Not gonna lie that beach thread sounds like a lot of fun lol, if you're still up for another thread I'd be happy to go surfing/swimming with you :D
I’m always up for more threads. Someday I might achieve the great madness that is Valery Noble Valery Noble ’s thread count.

Let’s do a Corellian Beach Day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom