Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a date? Try C.U.P.I.D.!

lordmitmar

[member="Laura Swift"]

An entire day?
Aw. Thats like, an entire day of waiting....
I can wait, would you like to send me a pm so we can decide the details?

Likes: Shooting, sometimes tinkering whit machines/viekels/weapons, meeting new people.
Dislikes: Bully's, people who take advantages of others, slavers.
Things you might want to know about me: I am the commander of the G.L.C, Grew up on Ryloth, speaks fraudulently basic and Twi'leki (Ryl).
Looking fore: Female, any humanoid.

lordmitmar

Im doing this because i'm bored.
I swear.

Dislikes: stupidity- impatience
Things you might want to know about me: Don't expect to see me anywhere that involves the word "Sand" or, "Heat"
Looking for: Female, any humanoid.

Having nothing to do Jennifer had been lying in her suite all day long doing nothing, but surfing randomly around on the HoloNet. And somehow she found C.U.P.I.D and decided it could be fun to sign up. She needed to get out anyway. Hmmm, what to write... What to write..

--​
Likes: Noodles? Mechanical stuff, Swoop bikes, nice people, colorful/neon lights.
Dislikes: Insane people, Stereotypical Jedi folk, Hutts?

Things you might want to know about me: Not really necessarily looking for a romantic partner. I'm Half Human, in case that means a lot to you. Up for anything, but traveling to extremely warm places. Oh, I smoke. Can stop doing that while we're out if it is a problem though.

Looking for: A good time. As long as you consider yourself funny I'm up for it. And you should probably be around the same age as myself or a little above. Again, just looking to get out and do something.

Nei Laa

Grumpy cat? No no no -- grumpy squid!
[member="Regor Laxvan"]

((Bahaha you're like the other half of Nei xD))

[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

((Mhm suuuuuuuure

Look out folks, we gots us a playa over here! ))

Nei Laa

Grumpy cat? No no no -- grumpy squid!
[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

((How?! Nei hasn't even been on ONE date, and here you are, 2 under your belt (or about to be) and you're looking for a 3rd already. :p

Actually, I don't think Nei's ever been on a date... #ForeverAlone
))

Nora Thawne

Crusader in Training
Likes: Dancing, partying, training with sabers, soda, hanging out with friends
Dislikes: People who takes things too serious, people who try to control my life, people who pick on others for fun,
Things You May Want to know about Me: I'm something of a black sheep who's had to make amends in the family. Currently I'm a member of the Moross Crusade because my family was very loyal to the movement, where as I had trouble accepting that and ran off. Sure I came back but that was after they died, so now I'm trying to make up for it by training to be a Crusader.
Looking For: male or female, not picky, who doesn't mind getting into trouble now and then while having a great time

lordmitmar

[member="Jen"]
It would be a pleasure to "Do something" with you...

How about some exploration? A fight? A duel? Anything, really, I don't much care my dear.
(ooc)
Im bored, want to do something?

Doing things can be fun, but I was thinking something more.. Calm than fighting. Not really my thing. How about a trip to an amusement park, the next best thing after fighting, I would suppose? Do you know a good one? Or maybe we could just get a drink somewhere? - Jen

[member="Mit Tuxaire"]

[SIZE=7.777778148651123px](ooc)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=7.777778148651123px]lets! ^.^ I'm bored too.[/SIZE]

Likes: Wide birthing hips. Offensive movies. Offensive stereotypes. Easy ladies. Large round fruits. Closets my prequels. [member="Ayden Cater"]. He's a dreamy goat.

Dislikes: [member="Ayden Cater"] [member="Kiskla Grayson"] @Norge Rucras [member="Graxin Rade"] [member="Feena Mason"] @George Lucas [member="Galaar Tal'Verda"] @Gaben [member="Ayden Cater"] [member="Ayden Cater"] [member="Ayden Cater"]

Things you should know about me: It's a foot long. My cat, its a foot long. Average length for a cat. I'm also famous, I made Blarg Wars. I want a mistress, a secret mistress like in the movies. Also I want to marry [member="Ayden Cater"] because he'a so dreamy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom