Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a date? Try C.U.P.I.D.!

[member="Audrey Thénardier"] yes the do indeed only different is that she was born for business and now gets to be exposed her father world of more then she knew about weapons and armors...

Audrey Thénardier

Crime is a Family Business
[member="Ariella"] She was born into it too. Only she wanted to retain ALL of her familes power, which involved a few "accidents" with the royal side, so she could claim the head of the household position. Call it a hostile takeover of sorts lol.

Likes: Swords, Droids, Anything mechanical, Metal music (hardy har har), Aurelio Voltaire, and the Eldorai race
Dislikes: Jawas, Ewoks, Gremlins, and darker Eldorai (how ironic)
Things you might want to know about me: I was an Eldorai once, converted my mind into a droid brain actively used in a siege droid, and still willing to date. Will not go for perverse moments due to droid body.
Looking for: Female, prefers engineers and any humanoid race NOT in his dislike list.

[member="Oka Osaa"] Is this your way of wanting to go on a blind date.

[member="Cobalt Krell"] sure from your favorite blonde..You go a head choose the setting.

Nei Laa

Grumpy cat? No no no -- grumpy squid!
Likes: Shooting, flying, drinking, fighting, fixing ships, money.
Dislikes: Stupid people, Fox-men, weaklings, arrogant people, Force Users (though there's a few that are ok), dressing up, politicians, taxes
Things you might want to know about me: If you tick me off I won't be afraid to punch you. Not to mention, I be doing this for kicks.
Looking for: Male, potential ally at the least.

Likes: Adorable women, other rogues, being alone unless his partner disapproves, animals, training, neutral force users
Dislikes: Controlling people, jedi or sith, hostile people unless its in a playful way, leaving certain people alive, serving another order except for the Grey
Things You Might Want To Know About Me: I'm a rogue/neutral force user who will kill to protect my family or partner. I'm not your average nice guy as you can already tell. I dislike choosing a side in the war and will not. I like girls around my age.
Looking For: A lovely lady, preferred to be a rogue but love is love. Human or near human.

White: Talking to people, loud noises, food, funny jokes
Black: Killing, Drinking, fire, insulting people
Dislikes:
White: Silence, starvation, feeling lonely
Black: Feeling constrained, the dark
Things you might want to know about me: If you keep him/them/it happy, he'll stay in a neutral state, and he'll be easier to deal with. Also, he's a homicidal, cannibalistic maniac. That might be important to know.
Looking for: Female, who doesn't mind that this fine gentleman has two entities inside him that shift control and like to mess with people.

Likes: Slate Estrada, Sergeant Major Slate Estrada, The Slate Estrada, Estrada Slate, Adartse Etals, Etals Adartse
Dislikes: Criminals
Things you might want to know about me: Arrogance
Looking for: A female who smells nice and reminds Slate Estrada of Slate Estrada

Woah, not all at once, ladies! Please!

Likes: fun, flying, jokes, anything that isn't work retailed
dislikes: cruelty, torture, killing
Things you should know about me: I am 16 and I'm currently in force training. I find killiks and their joiners weird and I can be quite awkward, also I'm only doing this for the laughs
Looking for: a friend outside the nova roughly the same age (14 to 20-ish)

Likes: Psychology, Xenology, Sociology, a good book, libraries, fine wine, gourmet food.

Dislikes: Dismissive, closed-minded people.

Things you might want to know about me: I don't leave the office much, so I haven't been on a date in a very long time.

Looking for: Age-appropriate humans, near-humans, or aliens of either gender.

Likes: Shooting, intelligent conversation, assembling/disassembling/learning more about any type of weaponry, taking infrequent alone time.

Dislikes: Arrogance, any type of close-mindedness, anything necessarily political.

Things you might want to know about me: Twenty-seven year old Mandalorian who hasn't been on anything vaguely similar to a date in a few years, at least.

Looking for: A human, near-human or alien of any gender.

Any of my characters are open for dates and you can find their likes/dislikes as well as personalities in the bio.

Mostly looking for humans or near-humans though

:D

[member="Rhen Ordo"] Well hey there, we seem to have alot in common. Other than the weaponry, that is.

((Want to set up the thread and tag me in it? Pretty please?))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom