Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a date? Try C.U.P.I.D.!

Terrifying people, fighting in arenas/watching arena fights, long walks on the edge of sanity, getting stronger, punching idiots, cold weather.
DISLIKES:
Idiots, full-on stereotypical Jedi types, psychologists, politics, bright lights.
ABOUT ME:
Insane 22 year-old female, partial ties to the One Sith (though no loyalty to them, simply one of their members. Or at least one of the member's family), dark side force user, great cook, has difficulty expressing emotions.
Pathological liar. Can't help it.
LOOKING FOR:
Females, preferably force sensitive, any age above 20, of a humanoid nature.
Has to like food. Otherwise, get out.

LIKES: Knifes, shooting, strong men, ones that know how to shoot and have armor, bad boys types
DISLIKES: Weak type, stupid ones that can't shoot or old their alcoholic, that have a problem with her dad @Strider Garon
ABOUT ME: I"m a little thing of all 5'1 but in my short 22 years I have manage to learn to play dress up when need. I dress as old nag, then you can see me in full armor handing some big guns when called upon.

On the other side I am account for the Black Sun like to crunch numbers and make the credits for the Sun bank accounts. I also like a good strong drink once in a while, but also I like spending time building my business and looking for good piece of property to by up and turn into a profit.

LOOKING FOR: Male of course, one with out to much hair don't need to have them to have more hair in the shower drain them my golden blonde hair, some one that knows how to handle their guns, force don't matter to me.

Likes: Any type of sparring, honing skills in both lightsaber combat and the Force, long nights in, learning anything more about the family history.

Dislikes: Any kind of stereotypical Jedi or Sith, anyone who kills without reason, those who do ridiculous things with no real purpose in mind.

About me: 19 year old female, former Jedi, neutral/rogue Force user, member of the Red Ravens.

Looking for: Female, humanoid (near-human, etc.), in the same range age-wise.

Audrey Thénardier

Crime is a Family Business
Likes: Music (the fancier kind), business dealings, power, wealth, smoking, dancing, reading, sword fighting, punishing those who double-cross or try to cheat me
Dislikes: Double-crossers, being dragged into unimportant matters, being talked back to by hirelings or anyone 'beneth' me, name calling, obnxious attitudes
About Me: I come from a long line of nobels who were originally established on the planet Alzar before being driven out and forced to resettle on Naboo. I'm the head of my crime family organization while running as both the head of the house and the co-owner of a shipping compnay. I'm also currenlty in leauge with the Red Ravens group, meaning I have a lot of future work cut out for me. Basically I can be a busy woman and all of that can make for dul play. It would help to have someone to accompany me around now-and-then.
Looking For: Man or woman; preferably woman, who enjoys all of the above stated, doesn't mind smoking, and who could possibly als act as a bodygaurd. optional of course.

[member="Oka Osaa"] Hey she a lot sweeter then that mouthy redhead that likes to punch people lights out.

[member="Audrey Thénardier"] mmm might be interested going on a blind date with you. Could be a good set up for a sl not knowing what each other does.

Audrey Thénardier

[member="Ariella"] Not to mention we both work for opposite factions. Though given how paranoid I can be it wouldn't be "blind" date so much as I have all the dirt on you before you even know me lol.

[member="Ariella"]
Audrey Thénardier said:
NAME: Audrey Thénardier
FACTION: None for now
SPECIES: Human
SEX: Female
Audrey is a lady, in case that was missed (You mentioned looking for a male. Trying to watch out for a sis here).

Though it would be amusing for you to mistake her for a male at first...
I know I did.
NOTE: I may be missing something here...? I usually am :D

Dislikes: Not-food, Not-battle, Not-eating, Not-cookies, Not-food
Things you might want to know about me: <<"Gorg likes food!">>
Looking for: Food!

Raven Hayashi

Raven, the not so wise fox
Ire'Rain Sekairo said:
mistake her for a male at first... I know I did.
2641690-5751184895-i_kno.png

Audrey Thénardier

[member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"] [member="Raven Avachei"]

Oh yes. Just because I wear a suit everyone starts assuming I'm a man. Although thank you, Sekairo, for reminding me to update that status. I knew I was missing something lol.

[member="Audrey Thénardier"]
Nah, it's more the general facial structure 'n hair. Pretty sure if ah gotta see more than just yer face I'd recognize your gender mighty quickly.
Suits on ladies is always A+++++++++++++++++

[member="Audrey Thénardier"] aww not like she wouldn't do her own digging beside her father also doing some old man digging.

[member="Oka Osaa"] well that might be a good fun date, depends on that one.

[member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"] hahah yea it would be and so much fun to see what wold happen over this all.

Audrey Thénardier

[member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"] On that we can agree. lol

[member="Ariella"] Looks like we'd both have something on the other. Good. Great minds think ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom