Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a date? Try C.U.P.I.D.!

Jorzen Quank

Festive Fauna Finder
In an effort to get to know more people and maybe develop a social life, I've invented C.U.P.I.D., the Computerized Utility Program Interface for Dating. Here's how it works: you post that you're interested in a blind date. Include your interests, dislikes, what you're looking for in a potential romantic partner, and anything else that might attract another person. If someone sees your profile and likes it, they can respond to your post and include where they should meet you, and maybe what the date entails (dinner, a holo, hiking, murder, etc). Then, if you agree, you can set up a private or public thread and play out the date. Can you lie and say you're a wonderful person who loves puppies when in fact your love of puppies consists mainly of killing and eating them? It's totally up to you and what you want from a blind date thread; sometimes it's fun to fail.

I'll start:

Likes: Animals, hunting, thrill rides, the outdoors, solitude, calypso music
Dislikes: Anger management issues, animal rights activists, sadists, control freaks, Jawas
Things you might want to know about me: Bad at small talk, not good in crowds/large social gatherings, not a great fashion sense, good singer, terrible dancer
Looking for: Female, most any humanoid species except Jawa, who can carry a conversation or doesn't mind sitting quietly. Force Sensitive OK.

Likes: Animals, Hunting, "toys", Independence, Long hair, Black, Red, Swords,
Dislikes: Controlling, Insane, hermaphrodites, Little Hairy Women, Little Hairy men, Ewoks, Jawas, Any thing small enough to punt.
Things you might want to know about me: Sith, Left arm is karked up, Kind of a Jerk, I like it rough, I bite.
Looking for: Female, Preferably a near-human Species.

Oka Osaa

Likes: Attractive women, intelligent and smart people, hunting, negotiators
Dislikes Controlling people, ewoks(Don't wake them), forceful people, mental people
Things You Might Want To Know About Me: I'm a nice guy unless you change that personally, your average jedi/rogue. I'm incredibly close to the force and train a lot along with meditation. I have a dog named Argos and a droid named B7-Y2. I love to talk and get to know people. Not the best looking guy but we all aren't perfect.
Looking For: Female, force-sensitive if possible(darksider/lightsider), caring, non-hostile, close to human

Likes: Talking, Learning about people, Listening to things, Studying the past
Dislikes: Combat, Insanity, People who want to convert me from my chosen path.
Things you might want to know about me: I'm a bit of a talker. I am a Sith, and I have no plans to change that.
Looking for: A man, preferably Vahla or another near-human, to help as a meatshield Guardian.

Jorzen Quank

Festive Fauna Finder
[member="Jorda Ulluto"] Honestly, it's not something I've done a lot of in my life. For a lot of it, liquid was something needed to stay alive, and after that I didn't have any real desire or need to hang around bars. So having read your bio, yeah, let's do that! What's the worst that could happen? :popcorn:

Did you have a spot in mind? Dasha's Roadhouse (and if so, where's that)? Or did you want me to choose?

youre_serious_futurama.gif

Orron Thrask

More Man than Machine
Likes: Training, Exploring, Meditating, Warm Weather, Listening to Music
Dislikes: Dark Side users, cold weather, people who commit crimes or prey on weak
Things You May want to know about Me: I'm a cyborg (duh) and I'm a little sensative when it comes to the matter of how I wound up that way. I should note the impalnts cover most of my body and both my limbs. Also I lost my dad, a Jedi master, but I do what I can to live up to his example.
Looking For: Female, humaniod, who's nice, carring, likes to travel and who dosen't mind getting into exciting situations now-and-then.

Just for the lolz
wait how did this guy even use the holonet!?

Dislikes: lava, loud noises, weapons
Things you may want to know about me: I'm a horse with a fire mane your argument is now invalid
Looking for: someone to force bond with

Nickolas Imura said:
Controlling, Insane, hermaphrodites, Little Hairy Women, Little Hairy men, Ewoks, Jawas, Any thing small enough to punt.
63% of my active characters are one of these...

The rest are giant furry men.

Lmao.

Likes: Hunting, Weapons, Training, Good Looking and Smart Men
Dislikes: People that are controlling, overconfidence, too big of pride/ego, Insane people
Things you may want to know about me: Don't mess with me, I'll bring my weapons
Looking for: Male, human or near human species.

lordmitmar

[member="Lena Abren-Rendix"]
Hm, I fall short in that handsome part :p

What the heck, for the lulz!
Dislikes: people who care nothing for others, impatience
Things you may want to know about me: Mess with me as much as you want, just know, there is a line, and on the other side is a free fire zone.
Looking for: Female, near-human/human.

[member="Mit Tuxaire"]
Eh that part isn't that important, just a bonus, so your character could still go on a blind date with mine, if you want. If you do want, you got any preference on place?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom