Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a date? Try C.U.P.I.D.!

Dislikes: Death, Dark siders, Evil, Sadists, Misunderstandings, Talking about his past
Things you might want to know about me: Where to start? Rakghoul human mix, held together for thousands of years by Sith Alchemy. Prefer to talk about anything other than his own past. Prefers calm environment, as increased anger tends to have negative effects, like him going into an insane kill frenzy.
Looking for: Female, preferably humanoid, however that isn't necessary. Someone who will either leave my past alone, or be subtle about asking. Probably just a socializing night rather than anything serious, as he doubts it would last very long.

(OOC: Just figured I'd throw this out there and see what comes up :))

Romance is definitely not on her priorities, but maybe Faye will find someone. Throwing one out for the hell of it.

Dislikes: Flying, Yuuzhon Vong, excessive violence, staying on one place
Things You Should Know About Me: Slicer in it for fun and entertainment. Loves to cause trouble, but not necessarily violence. Nar Shaddaa street kid turned secret Sith and Red Ravens member. Childish.
Looking For: Preferably humanoid male. Preferably someone in one of those two factions.

*mutters about stupid twin brothers and losing bets* [member="Sage Bane"]

Likes: Relative chaos, time spent alone (maybe with a special someone?), those who know how to take care of themselves.

Dislikes: Showoffs, anyone who insists on doing things the hard way, being confined to one place for too long.

Things You Should Know About Me: I've lived on the streets for most of my life (and still kind of am), and I guess that makes me a little rough around the edges. Oh, and I have a twin brother, Sage. That might be important to know.

Looking For: Preferably female, but any gender will do, humanoid, about the same age-wise.

Aven Blanc

I'm not Jon Snow... I know stuff.
Likes: The cold, snow, fuzzy things, swords, walking through the aforementioned cold and snow

Dislikes: Extreme heat, other short people, anti-Force people, little kids

Things you should know about me: I can control the weather a tiny bit, and control ice a lot a bit. I've lived on Hoth for almost my whole life. I'm also an expert swordsman.

Looking for: Any female humanoid that doesn't mind my constant cold. Also helps if you're fond of the snow, because it always seems to follow me around.

Tiola rubbed her chin, staring at the screen of her datapad. Keeping her life and the life of Boomerang separate normally prevented her from dating anyone (not to mention there's a lot of weirdo players out there ((*coughcough*[member="Mit Tuxaire"]<3*coughcough*)) ) but hey, one little date couldn't hurt right? And if she managed to get some tattoos made, even better!

Dislikes: Active Force Users, herbivores, wimps

Things you should know about me: I ain't afraid to defend myself against trouble, so don't try to start any. I also don't mind dressing up, though I don't do it often.

Looking for: Eh, another customer to add to the list never hurt. Any species is good. No droids, though; not much I can do for 'em.

Likes: Being spoiled, showing off power, connection, a little mischief
Dislikes: Those who think they're better than me, people who try to give me orders, those who can't enjoy a little fun, people who try to use her
Things You Should Know About Me: I'm an empress of entire planet. I've had a very "difficult" past to where I've been betrothed to my own cousin, then my own brother! Thankfully I'd fallen in love with the former Emperor of the planet before he was killed. Because my family was the cause of it I had them executed in public. Since then I've tried to rule my planet while making progressive change, meaning I do need time to try and reconnect with someone as I did my beloved Victor.
Looking For: Male or Female will do, as long as you don't mind what was said and asked above

Gavin XIII

Sour Candy Sithspawn
[member="Nimue Stormson"]

Hmm. *shrugs*

At least I'm a good-looking Sithspawn. Not like those zombie-things. Those don't even have a desire to kill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom