Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nar Sha-DON'T - Open Skirmish OOC

Flush with victory after the battle over Pantora, a portion of the Sith Empire fleet has made a slight detour on the way home. Following back their path, the unaffiliated Nar Shaddaa is too tempting of a bonus to pass over when there are spoils to be had.

This thread will be an open, public raid on Nar Shaddaa by the Sith Empire (with the partnership of [member="Darth Carnifex"], my thanks). This thread is open of course to any and all writers of TSE as well as any other writers on the board who might find a reason to be on Nar Shaddaa or simply an excuse to come and try to bloody the Sith's noses.

The set up is an unexpected, on a whim, hyperspace reversion of the Sith fleet- so please, no huge fleets lying in wait for them. Want to be on Nar Shaddaa and help the populace? Want to take advantage of the chaos? Want to fight back against the Sith because you have a grudge?

Sign up here and let us know if you are interested. Use this thread to organize, look for a dance partner, or see what shakes out in the RP. I'll be putting the IC thread up on Thursday, so every take a day or two to sort out who you are bringing and what you are looking for!

This is a low stakes free-for-all, and everyone is welcome.

tumblr_msbsa7BBRU1rt4dh8o1_500.gif
Time to smash and bash.​

​I told the witch doctor I wanna thread with you.
Bum-bum-bum-bum​

​And then the witch doctor he told me what to do!​
​Bum-bum-bum-bum​

I'd be happy to participate.

​[member="Romi Jade"], [member="Darth Carnifex"], [member="Darth Prazutis"], ect
​I'd love to have the opportunity to dance with any of you. Let me know what you're down for. Thanks!

Cypher Rage

C
We all have reasons to come to Nar Shadda. Pay back. The Sith Armada that reinforced the United Clans caused massive damage to mt fleet
So a slight detour of my flight to engage yours is onky the logical thing to do

[member="Cypher Rage"]

The focus of this is really meant to be ground side- you can show up after the fact with your fleet, but you might want to find out if anyone from TSE is interested in that kind of engagement first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom