Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Much needed Vacation

Hello there folks! Been one hell of a year, and it has finally come to that time where I go on vacation. Gonna be hitting the road with family to be visiting Tennessee to see some extended family, and overall just to have some fun! I’ll be gone starting tomorrow the 21st all the way through the 26th when I get back.

To those I am threading with or soon to be threading with. Warmaster Nyâsh Silas Westgard Silas Westgard Lukas @“Jackal” Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy and anyone else I haven’t gotten into.

Don’t burn down the galaxy while I’m gone either

Have a great time Kyrel Ren Kyrel Ren

Also, should I be concerned about the jedi seeing so many go "Well about the galaxy"

who-hurt-you-curious.gif

Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy

Which reminds me I have a gift for you when I return. In the form of a thread and a new item for training.

Luric Ee'everwest Luric Ee'everwest

Yeah I’m hoping just to breathe in some new air and enjoy the countryside out there. See some sights and eat some awesome food. I’m very excited just to get out of my home state and try something new.

Thank you guys hopefully I won’t come back to any surprise invasions but you never know. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom