Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Mr. Heartbeat 864 ABY Invitation [Male Beauty Pageant]

Be careful what you wish for.
... and you're an ugly big... wait what? Hold on? Are you male or female? I mean, it's okay either way if you are, I mean I don't really swing your way regardless but hey... at least you're looking, right? Know what you are, and be proud. I guess we won't be running out of "pie".

I regret that I must decline this most generous honor. But alas, it would be unfair to the other participants. After all, who could compete with the unspeakably charming, incredibly talented, and unfathomably alluring MONDO OHNAKA?

I'm sorry if some of you have gotten slammed by my tags lately lol, but apparently some folks aren't them so I'm gonna give it one last try. I'm only tagging the people who haven't posted to both rounds--if you're no longer interested in participating, that's okay! Again, I'm sorry if this is a moot tag for you, I just want to make sure that everyone who wants to gets a fair shot to post.

If you've missed round one, you can still post for it! You can write both the introduction and talent portion in the same post.

EDIT: I’ll go on a date with the winner lol

Salvor King Ryv Ryv Kirk Korrado Ezekiel Graenge Ezekiel Graenge Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner Vora Kaar Vora Kaar Darth Metus Darth Metus Tyran Numeck Tyran Numeck Franco Kennix Mav Halo Mav Halo Wynter Rackham Wynter Rackham Hansel Aulin Bushido Brown Bushido Brown Bandit Six Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Damian Starchaser Damian Starchaser Tulan Kor Tulan Kor Saket Keane Saket Keane A ARS VAMI Jared Starchaser Jared Starchaser Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei Hawthorn Hawthorn Grundark Grundark

Last edited:

Bandit 6

B
Bandit Six Dang, I'm sorry! I've noticed that when I try to tag a lot of characters, sometimes the notification doesn't go through. Looking into this now.

That one worked.

I'm sorry if some of you have gotten slammed by my tags lately lol, but apparently some folks aren't them so I'm gonna give it one last try. I'm only tagging the people who haven't posted to both rounds--if you're no longer interested in participating, that's okay! Again, I'm sorry if this is a moot tag for you, I just want to make sure that everyone who wants to gets a fair shot to post.

If you've missed round one, you can still post for it! You can write both the introduction and talent portion in the same post.

EDIT: I’ll go on a date with the winner lol

Salvor King Ryv Ryv Kirk Korrado Ezekiel Graenge Ezekiel Graenge Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner Vora Kaar Vora Kaar Darth Metus Darth Metus Tyran Numeck Tyran Numeck Franco Kennix Mav Halo Mav Halo Wynter Rackham Wynter Rackham Hansel Aulin Bushido Brown Bushido Brown Bandit Six Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Damian Starchaser Damian Starchaser Tulan Kor Tulan Kor Saket Keane Saket Keane A ARS VAMI Jared Starchaser Jared Starchaser Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei Hawthorn Hawthorn Grundark Grundark

That one did not.

But oddly
Bandit Six Were you able to get the tag in the above post? Or do you mean that you got my first tag in the actual thread, but not the second?

This one did. It looks like I get them when it’s just me. No worries though. I’ve made my GRAND entrance to the competition. I’ll make sure I just check this thread everyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom