Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Guidelines then Actual Rules

[member="Selena Drayven"]

She was looking at her for a moment and could feel the emotions but she wasn't seeing colors. Something liek this was a different perspective then she was used to and her padawan seemed to be feeling something big. She couldn't see it but she moved then not to fight but moved to just hold her as she felt something wet on her face. SHe rarely used her empathy for fear of feeling everything around her but here she could fel it all and there was warmth in her head until she was shaking it and speaking. "Oh Selena." She remained there and opened her arms up while she was looking at her pulling with the force her glasses back to her so she could fully see.

I knew upon hearing those words. The Oh Selena that she saw. "Now Serena, open your eyes and let that sight overlap your normal sight. Then, let us dance partner of my heart. Each move let it show us a new emotion, a new color. Let out bodies become art to one another and dance with me." All the osik was stripped away now and she SAW. This was a rite reserved for an incredibly few people. I wanted to see the colors she created as she danced through combat...

[member="Nameless One"]

She was uncertain and she wasn't entirely seeing colors.. more she was feling it. Empathy was easy, sight was harder without using the force but she moved towards her padawan and remained there. Watching her before reaching out and holding onto her. Just pulling her in close and one hand went to her hair... the other to her cheek as she looked at her. Tears welling up. "I didn't." SHe didn't know how to describe this feling deep inside of herself to the padawan. She just knew that things were different, things were going to be different and she needed to be able to process this information as she just looked at her with her hair framing her.

Suddenly I felt Serena's arms wrap around me, one hand went to my hair gently stroking it, the other to my cheek. Tears were welling up in her eyes as she started to say I didn't.... She didn't realize the depths of my feelings, that was understandable. Her reaction was also understandable having held in most emotions for probably a very long time. I swept her leg with my arms wrapped around her and we fell to the soft earth of the arena. The tears were still there on her face and I murmured, "shhhhh....shhh it's ok Cya'rika." Kissing her gently I pulled back away and asked "What are you feeling Serena?" The feel of her skin against mine was intoxicating and I hoped she'd submit to her emotions about me. Gods above and Devils below I hoped she would...

[member="Nameless One"]

She was holding her and fell to the ground with her padawan holding onto her. She allowed the force to reach out and she spoke. "I don't know, I don't do this, I don't fel these things. It is dangerous and many jedi who were zeltrons have been led astray because of it." She only had to look at the twins, Maya, Josa, Nushi and others who let their emotions lead them to... well mostly they just slept with sith lords and made babies claiming it was important to feel their emotions because sith weren't all bad. She had vowed to never be like that but she could feel her padawan. No one else... she didn't want to feel anyone else as it were.

Ahhh she felt fear then of what this could lead to. "Serena.....I'd never take advantage of your emotions. Not ever." I wrapped my legs around her waist pulling her towards me and I kissed her softly my hands around her neck keeping her against me and the other running through her raven locks. Speaking to her mind I said mentally "I want you Serena and nobody but you. Please give in to what you're feeling Master. I can feel you want to and there's nobody I'd rather share my heart, body, or soul with than you...."

[member="Nameless One"]

She could feel her and she could feel the power of what the emotions were but she could do this. She could focus on it and this was the only one she cared about. She could give in for her but others no never. Slowly the jedi remained still and at the ready allowing the force energies around herself to breathe in and out with the power of it all. She kissed her and she touched her hair, touched her head and face. Arms wrapping around her to hold her close but she was breathing in the scent of her, allwoing the presence within the force to feel every inch when the jedi just leaned back a little and sat there. "Only for you."

Nodding slowly I looked at Serena, just soaked in the luscious curves. Looking back towards her I said softly "I want you Serena...." lifting her slightly by leveraging my body weight and pulling her to her feet I grabbed my clothes and hers as well as I grabbed her hand and pulled her gently back to the camp. Thankfully we'd camped close to the hotsprings as well.... I looked at her and said "Serena I know training is important but....you've held your feelings at bay too long to ignore any further. "Come to bed with me Serena....please?" We were essentially outside the tent once again and I desperately wanted to both give in and help Serena give in to our shared emotions....

[member="Nameless One"]

"Very well." She said it while moving and going with her. Fading to black and using jedi stamina she could last for several hours longer easily. Being repressed she had energy few others could believe and her not wanting to be like the other zeltron jedi went a long way in this control. There was nothing else better or different. She was resolved with that and if she only gave into her padawan then she would have to keep that. They could share the light among themselves and with no one else.. so she breathed in laying there on the floor of the fortress as it was dawn again. She felt strange though and not tired.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom