Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Guidelines then Actual Rules

[member="Selena Drayven"]

Moving closer to her to block the view of the Beskar clad man who'd already started moving I gently kissed my Masters' lips before pulling away.
She hadn't known what to do with that... her time on Kashyyyk afterwards when she was defending the rest was... not very memorable. She knew there was the other jedi, she was aware of them but her mind wasn't connecting what was happening before the jedi herself clasped her hand behind her head. Sitting there in the seat and allowing herself to think about it afterwards... Well after she started this. Detailing for the grandmaster and other jedi their mission to Tund, their encounter with the darksiders and what has been happening. The report was there on her desk before she would send the digital copy along with the hardcopy In triplicate, single spaced, four hundred pages of the report and breakdown of what rules and tenets had been broken... She was trying to make a complete list so she could rationalize well what was happening more. She hadn't disliked it but she also was not certain what to think about it so she needed to talk and discuss things with her padawan.

It'd been about a solar week since I kissed my Master during the invasion and battle of Kashyyyk. I'd known that it would likely cause problems but, the thought of dying without being able to experience just the joy of having a simple kiss. I had, in a short time developed feelings for her but I had been afraid to tell her. I'd likely have been dismissed as a padawan.....Plus having just kissed her was a more honest way of showing what I felt. Although I'd sensed distress from her ever since.....More probably due to the fact that it could be considered against the code. I hadn't yet even constructed my saber but I didn't want to leave her side... So I simply wandered through the Silver Rest.

My wounds had healed by now and with the emotions I'd openly displayed I just....walked. A right, another right, left, left, right, left, pivot then another right. Soon enough I found myself in the archives of the Silver Rest.....I retreated to a corner where I simply sat and listened to some poetry downloaded. Written by ancient warriors, Echani, some by Jedi, and yet more by Mandalorians. The fact I could sense my Master in The Archives wasn't doing anything to calm my nerves but I was content to simply be able to feel her presence. If I was to be sent away I figured I could indulge myself in that. Odds were she'd want to talk about my actions though and being in The Archives where I could sense her, she could also sense me and would likely come to find me...

[member="Nameless One"]

She could feel something and finishing up in the archives the jedi was moving now, she was letting herself go and follow the feeling in her head. It was more like a buzz and then she felt it... she saw her. Her throat closing up, her cheeks became flushed and palms sweaty even in the gloves. She licked her lips and looked at the girl who was there and seeing Selena since then but she had done a number of things mentally to prepare for this. She was a jedi, she was supposed to be beyond attachments... but she couldn't shake this feeling. She didn't want to give up her padawan. Assuming she still wanted to be her padawan after that.

She might have wanted to move on and do something else after how... how she had basically avoided and ran away from her or anything. Locking herself in the archives... so seeing her there, seeing her looking at things and listening to something.. she wanted to go over there... or she should run the other way and not bother her. She was almost turning around to retreat back into the archives, into the welcoming embrace of books, and texts and artifacts... of datapads and pouring over everything that she could possibly imagine when she realized something. She couldn't retreat from this. She needed to stand and face the problem head on.

"Padawan Drayven." The jedi knight said it when she moved over there quickly and stood in front of her, hair up and bunched together into a ring. Dark blue with hints of black and there was some purple. Her skin visible from her cheeks covering the flushed nature of them that showed she was embarrassed. Her collar was to tight at her throat... so dry and nervous. She was practically vibrating out of her boots when she stopped for a time. Letting the force remain there when she kept her cloak closed around her. Covering every other inch of her body in the clothing including the gloves that were hidden under the cloak. "We should talk."

I'd sensed her approaching so when she said my last name I pulled an earbud out and looking at my datapad said "pause recording" the screen winked to a blue color and idled. I could sense.....embarrassment? Nervousness was there too... interesting. Then she said "we should talk" sighing I gestured towards the other side of the booth I was sitting in. As she sat I met her gaze and said "Concerning the kiss and the mission to Tund I take it? I was wondering if you'd dismiss me as your padawan, as it is I know we're now less strict on rules about relationships within The Order..." I let the thought marinate for a second before speaking again. "I won't apologize for kissing you Master, but I do apologize that if it bothered you. There is something I'd ask to know of you if you won't be dismissing me as your padawan..." I waited for a moment and said "I'd like to know your name Master."

[member="Nameless One"]

She looked at her and remained there... thinking about it and what did she want to do? She didn't want to dismiss her as her padawan. That was not something that should be done for this nor could she just ignore it if her padawan had feelings for her. That would be something that could be dangerous.. she would just have to handle the situation with the grace and class afforded to her from these skills... maybe... force knows what she might be able to do and she thought about what her old master Asha would have done.... run away and jump to start a new jedi order with others because you wanted to be in charge and got turned down for master....

She almost facepalmed herself but the span of a few heart beats after the padawan said something. She wanted to know her name and she stepped forward.. one foot in front of the other until she was close enough to be within arms length. One hand going to her shoulder and offering all of the comfort that she might be able to use. "I am not going to dismiss you as my padawan but I do not... I have never.... I am uncertain what it is that I am supposed to do next. There are not many instances in the texts for this, the rules don't say jedi can't be together but passion and attachment is dangerous as a lure to the darkside."

She needed to try and make it clear that this.. whatever it mijght be was something that could be dangerous. She couldn't risk endangering her padawan and letting her fall to the darkside. She couldn't risk corrupting her even it is was done from a place of wanting to help and protect her. "We are jedi, I am a knight and you are my padawan, what you did was unexpected... it was questionable." ANd it was exhilarating... she didn't say that, she couldn't say that. She needed to follow the rules. "Giving into it, is something that could lead to a dangerous road." She said it and stood up placing one hand on her padawans shoulder and then moving to her arm to pull her up.

Listening as she spoke I waited and listened. Her arguments were based on a old way of thinking...one that could have had such different results if the words of the old had been heeded. I wasn't being dismissed though... "Master with respect I think it wise to listen to the words of a knight of the old republic. I quote from the journals of Jolee Bindo "Love doesn't lead to the dark side, passion can lead to rage and fear, and can be controlled. Yet passion is not the same thing as love. Controlling your passions while being in love...that's what they should teach you to beware. But love itself will save you...not condemn you." Pausing for a moment I looked at her and said "Perhaps.....we should proceed cautiously then?" I knew I wasn't to be dismissed but I wanted to at least try this...as she placed her hand on my shoulder, then moving to my arm I let myself be pulled to my feet. Then I moved against her and gently wrapped one hand behind her raven hair and pulled her into another exceedingly gentle kiss...

[member="Nameless One"]

She gave her the respect to listen, remaining there and she stood. Surprised when the girl said she wanted to try and there was something there... a fierceness and resolve... something she could respect and wanted to nurture within her padawan. She wasn't going to reject her but she also didn't really know what to think of it when she felt something from the girl. Her empathy was normally locked down tightly so no one would think she was invading their minds or reading them without permission but recently it had been stranger where she would be able to really work on it. She was surprised again but she couldn't feel it as much when Selena came in for a second kiss.

There was something, her mind was racing several hundred kilometers a minutes while she was trying to think about this logically. There was a deep resounding pounding in her chest.. so much so she thought her heart was going to smash into her sternum.. worse crack it and burst out of her chest. The feeling itself was strange, slimy.. wet, soft and somehow there was resistance all at the same time. She was making a mental note about it. 'THis is wetter and softer then I originally thought.... but I am not repulsed.... but I was attracted to Cassus before he disappeared and fled with Asha to foudn the silent conclave... Am I bisexual?'

She was asking herself in the span of the kiss but her mind was clouded and wondering. 'No no no that sounds like something you have to buy or something from biology classes. Today class we are observing the rare bisexual once thought extinct.' Her eyes remained opened and eventually she found the will to pull back just enough as she was looking at her. Her mind coming to a few conclusion 'No I can't classify this, it is new , far to early to determine anything. It could just be a thought for both of us. Selena could wake up in the morning and think nothing like this for me anymore... So I will wait and observe before applying a name to it.'

She gave a nod of her head while looking at her. "Ahh... ahhh I don't know. We should return to the ship, with yourself fully healed. We do have your training to get to. I have sent my report to the grandmaster [member="Valae Kitra"] along with all fo the pertaining information about what has transpired." She was requesting and looking at it, she had requested to keep Selena on as her padawan learner. She would not abandon her like she was, she would work to train her, to make her the best jedi she could be and Jolee was a wise jedi.. his words of wisdom were from experience. She would be foolish not to trust them.

As my Master floundered at words then mentioned getting back to the ship I simply nodded my head and said "As you wish Master, though I'll fly if you don't mind." Turning to glance back at her I gave her a sultry look as I moved towards the hangars. Odds were I needed more training with The Force before going on another mission. As it was I wasn't interested in anyone else I could at least pick up on that from the frazzled mental state of my Master. I did need to see about constructing my saber too.... not to mention that even though I had a set of beskar'gam I wanted to be more Echani than Mando....The sensual curves of lighter armor, feminine robes that could be worn. I wasn't opposed to fighting if I had to but....I was softer than my sister. I was content to simply be moving along with my Master. Having reached the cockpit I began powering up the engines, I'd received word from Andorreth, based on the message I was reading there was something of a reclaimed fortress here on Kasshyyyk where my Master and I could continue my training.

I could feel her presence boarding the ship and I simply closed the doors behind her. Soon enough she'd likely be in the cockpit beside me, I began checking coordinates then I took off towards those coordinates. I could hear steps coming into the cockpit and I gestured to the seat directly beside me. Soon enough we'd be landing at an old outpost that would serve as a training ground and home for the time being I was anxious to continue my training and also spend more time with my Master....

[member="Nameless One"]

She was walking and didn't realy think about it, semi dazed and trying to think about what they were going to do.. They were going to train, they needed to train and she spoke with a nod of her head. "That is looking good." She was in the cockpit of the ship and didn't know how she had gotten there. Sitting down and seeing the coordinates for the fortress that was in the distance. She was sitting there and kept her cloak at the ready. "We have a fortress that has been cleared out. Research and reconstruction teams have been moving supplies there but no teams have been out there as of yet." She said it though while looking at her padawan and relaxed into the chair.

She closed her eyes while they would have a chance to fly, a means to better recollect her thoughts and organize her feelings.. She was going to figure this out.. she was going to train her padawan to be a talented jedi and she was going to do all that she could for the ideals of the order itself. Once her mind quieted down she was able to look around and see parts of it, she was able to understand she was in a small dream, her body lighter her eyes fluttering and she was defending Selena from the sorcerer they had encountered. This time though she was wielding her saber and had her cloak covering her padawan as she had nothing left.

I noticed my Master drift off and I let her sleep as I flew. Wasn't actually too far away so it wouldn't be a long flight but she deserved some rest. I was intrigued at the fortress having been cleared out, it'd make a good place for training. Isolated, at least from prying eyes of padawans by the temple. Airspace went by and we were getting closer to the outpost, I could have woken my Master but I let her doze instead. I got a message as we were approaching the outpost. "Selena, it's been a long time. Last thing I wanted was to meet you again with ash, fire, and battle. It wasn't fair to you, therefore I will be accepting a position as a Silver Shadow within The Order and will be stationed on Kasshyyyk. If you want then you can come visit, just get acceptance from Andorreth first he's the leader of The Shadows. Be safe little gem."

A few tears rolled down my face as I read through the message, wiping them away I looked towards my Master and slowed our approach to the outpost landing pad. The pad had extended from a lower level of the outpost it looked like and I gently brought us in. Setting us down with a feather-light touch I looked around the hangar and saw only a few droids here and there. Powering down the engines I looked at my Master and sinking to my knees I gently kissed her lips again. "Master, we're here."

[member="Nameless One"]

She jerked awake with that... her dreams mostly just that dreams before the jedi was looking over what they all had here to deal with. She could sense something different and looked at her padawan as her empathy was well getting better. More opened and less stiff... the jedi though was still dwarfed by most zeltrons in terms of what she could and might be able to do with her. "Are you okay?" She asked it and was loking over at the girl... she was certain that if she wanted to she could use her pheromones but she didn't use them as opposed to just controlling them. The fortress though looked as she remembered it from reports.

Perched on the side of a cliff that the trandoshians used to well dock their hunting hall platforms, with battlements looking out on the narrow pathways leading up to it from the forest. THe cliff it overlooked rose high above the trees and then plummeted down into the forests. A central spire and walls that were like carved ebony looking smooth as ever compared to anything else they might be able to find. She motioned towards the landing pad on one of the roofs. She waited until they touched down and stood up while she looked at her padawan and produced something she had grabbed before meeting with her. A lightsaber construction kit.

I'd just landed as my Master woke. She looked around and gathered herself before asking if I was okay. I nodded and said "A bit emotional I suppose, my sister is rejoining The Order and wanted to see me when next I had a chance." As I triggered the bay doors my Master produced.......A lightsaber construction kit. Grinning widely so that my pointed canines showed I said "Thank you for the gift Master....I'll begin looking for parts to make it my own as soon as I can." I pondered the decision for a second then simply darted in and kissed her cheek as I headed to the cargo bay and grabbed a supply pack. We'd need to set up a camp for sure, though it may be a good idea to actually search through the outpost and see what supplies had been stored here if any. Odds were until we got power restored we'd have to find a place in the outpost to set up camp, even with it being sheltered odds were the weather wold shift and we'd have to start a fire indoors where there was ventilation.

For now though I was simply anxious to get to work and be useful. I opened a pouch on my belt where I kept tools and tucked the lightsaber construction kit inside. There was still a project I'd been working on since Tund in the pouch. Any time I'd had where my Master couldn't see me working I'd put into it, it was nearly done but still had some things that needed to be finished up. Time here would be perfect for that, for now though I waited for my Master to join me as I tucked an Echani bladed staff into the holsters on either thigh.

[member="Nameless One"]

She saw Selena rush off and kiss her on the chek. A look on her face while she was thinking about ti and wondering what they might be able to do here. Exiting the ship while she was getting her supplies would serve to start things up. The fortress here mostly unused but she was going around to better look at the rooms. They would have the sun and light for a long time from this area of the mountain. The Nameless one stood there and opened her cloak with a look on her face though of interest. Setting one of the braziers on the floor and making an area where they could meditate and have the hardlight blind. The tent was being created and fashioned for them to be able to sleep.

As I found a place we could set up for our camp I set my pack down and began to do what I could. My Master had set a brazier on the floor and gotten a tent set up, even indoors it could get cold. I began looking through rooms here and there with a DC-15s blaster pistol at the ready. While this place hadn't had occupants in awhile there was no assurance there weren't still occupants. Finding a room off to the side of the area we'd landed in I found some dry wood and holstering my pistol I began stacking pieces of wood to take back to the brazier. After stacking a hefty armful I carried them back to where my Master was and placed them by the brazier as gently as I could. My cream-colored robes covered in bits of wood and bark now I dusted myself off, I wanted to see if there was anything else here that could be useful. So I headed back down the chambers and taking a quick left I found a room that looked to be a laboratory of some kind.

Various soils samples, roots, plants, and bits of foliage were encased and there looked to be a variety of lab equipment. There was also what appeared to be wood of a rich blue, there were veins of black in the wood. THere were bits of this wood across various tables and needing to find pieces for my saber I figured this was as good a place as any to begin. Taking a few segments of the wood I pocketed them into my tool pouch and began heading back towards camp. I went slowly contemplating things and as I walked I kept working on the project, a bone pendant though it was so thin as to be translucent in places. Coming back towards the chamber off to the left of the hangar bay I blew the shavings away and pocketed the pendant. Odds were we'd need to start settling in before long and I needed to be semi-useful.....

[member="Nameless One"]

She was looking at her when she came back making sure the hardlight tent was up before going in and bringing the brazier over... To check on a couple of the other parts. She made it a little larger to fill the area and the brazier. Glowed nicely with the sun but the cold air that was blowing in dind't get past the hardlight wall fo the tent. "There we go." She said it looking over at Selena until she was motioning for her to bring everything else. "What did you find padawan?" She was curious about it and what they might be able to do here. The jedi master put out her bedding as it was a sleeping bag but a sasori sleeping unit. Able to hold herself and others if needed for safety and could be sealed with an oxygen recycler in case and module for water. They had a flap to seal in some of the ration packs. Her hands going to unclasp her cloak as it showed her bodysuit and was filled with her equipment.

"A laboratory of some kind Master, looks like for studying soil composition, flora, and there were some intriguing pieces of wood inside. Deep blue but with black veins in the wood...I thought maybe I could take one for study and if suitable use it as a casing for my saber hilt. So I made off with a few samples, I hope that's alright?" I watched as my Master put out bedding and unfastened her cloak. My eyes snapped towards her bodysuit, taking in every curve. My cream-colored robes still on I pulled off my over cloak and after folding it neatly sat down. Thankfully the skirt of my robes went to mid-thigh, I had on some leggings but they weren't much in the way of protection more for ease of movement and training. The three cuts in the fabric alongside my hips would be noticeable later.... and I usually didn't sleep with much anyways.

Hopefully my Master wouldn't mind terribly...I was more focused on being able to move easily in combat versus protection and wearing Beskar'gam. Looking over at her I said "There did appear to be more chambers surrounding the hangar Master, I think this was probably a level designed to the sciences. I didn't explore anything but the one chamber though, so odds are there's different things on the other levels of this outpost. We can go and see about finding out more if you wish?"

[member="Nameless One"]

"I think you are correct." She said it with a look on her face though taking in some parts of it. The materials she had for her saber would serve to make it her own.. the jedi herself was sitting there cross legged with a small smile appearing on her face when she brought out a small pack of food. There was the soups and the other things that they could easily cook witht he fireglass itself... so she had that. She had some cups and water for the two of them until she spoke. "Well we shall work on it and bring you around. With all of the information for the fortress here we will have to rely on the little knowledge. Just tell me when you want to Selena and we can work on your saber."

Still sitting by my Master I said "I'm ready to begin, but before I do....I'd still like to know your name....Master." I'd already collected most of the parts for my saber I just needed to assemble them. The royal blue wood with it's black veins, and the beskar hilts I'd machined myself. The hilt covers were actually the last piece I'd needed. Celiana had left a bag of gems with me...saber crystals I realized now. I knew she didn't use her name even though she had one but....I simply wanted to know even if somebody gave up their name it was still important. More than that I.....wanted to know the name of the woman helping me to become a Jedi, I wanted to know her name because she mattered to me. I was in no hurry and I could wait all night if need be.....

[member="Nameless One"]

She asked the question again... looking at the girl for a moment she remained there and stayed quiet. Sitting next to her and shifting to be across her her. Looking into her eyes and giving the full eye contact as she didn't speak. She could do this for hours... resist. She knew how to handle and resist others who were a lot more scary or wanting to learn her name.... before but this was her padawan she should show her some respect to tell her... Later. "You've asked me twice padawan Selena." She said it but didn't break eye contact or moving from where she was sitting. She remained quiet internally smiling and enjoying the moment. She could torture her with this possible... drive her padawan to be as crazy as she is or mentally frazzled... the thought was there but she spoke after contemplating it. "My name was Serena."

Serena.....it matched her personality I guessed. "That's a pretty name Master, but you said was as if if isn't your name anymore....It may just be my naivete, but I think that people with pretty names endure a lot of sadness. Some may want to give up their name but....it'll always be part of them. I guess I just don't think you should act as if you don't own that name anymore. It's part of you and your name is beautiful, just like you Master Serena." The last bit was to more get her used to someone saying it once again. "Well then Master, I'll begin with my saber now."

Smiling at her I closed my eyes and sank into the currents of The Force. The Jungles, the wood for the fire, my breathing and Master Serena's breathing. Deeper....deeper in The Force and then I opened the pouch containing the tools and dumped them into mid-air where they simply sat. Captive by The Force I could feel my body float several inches off the ground the pieces floating together through the air. The cyclical ignition pulse, power cell, the marvelous wood I'd picked up on this mission with Master Serena. The tools I had for carving began working on the wood to cut, and smooth a ring of wood over the beskar casing. The casing I'd spent hours lathing and milling to get the inlaid patterns into the emitter shroud, the power adjustment knob for use whilst sparring against any other padawans.

My soul was going into these blades because I'd grown using not on but two blades. Interlocking blades for use as a saber staff or double bladed saber, trapped grips inside the hilts of both sabers in case they were ever pulled by force from me. The crystals.... a gift from my sister. Twin crystals of a teal color that over time I'd infused with bits of peaceful energy and also emotions they would likely have a light crackle to the blades. I was known as a fire-cracker so this should be no exception. Having finished trimming the pieces of wood to exact specs I slid them on over the beskar hilts and behind the emitter shroud then with The Force I began finishing the assembly. I was still paying attention to the sounds of Master Serena's breathing, it was without doubt a peaceful sound to me. Finally I heard everything tick into place and opening my eyes I watched as The Force lowered both sabers into my outstretched palms. Pointing the emitters towards the ground I powered them on with a snap-hiss, then twirled them out and away from myself and did a short curtsy to Master Serena. Meeting her gaze as I powered them off and clipped them to each side of my belt I looked at her, knelt and said "Thank you Master Serena, for believing in me and giving me the means to create something that is mine." I bowed shortly again and waited for her response....

[member="Nameless One"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom