Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Guidelines then Actual Rules

[member="Selena Drayven"]

She was looking at the padawan and prepared standing at the ready with her cloak falling off of ehr shoulders and in the skylar bodysuit she could move around quickly and carefully. She was looking at the girls stance and prepared to do any number of things now. They needed to get better though so some skill would be good and make it easier. They both knew how to work out which meant they wouldn't be in danger of hurting themselves only each other possibly.... Serena moved forward with her strike a small one that sent a force push with the strike to try and distract as her other hand was up to protect her face from a strike. She was going faster with smaller weaker strikes but the force pushes off of her knuckles were the real technique.

Intriguing, I saw Master Serena move and a small strike with Force energy behind it. Intriguing, using The Force to alter physical strikes. Darting out of the way and to the side my open palm pushing her hand aside I moved aided by Force Speed. Two quick controlled jabs to the ribs then a roll away with my left legs fluidly sweeping towards her leg as if to trip her. Then a swift kick to the calf. I could tell she was using The Force to alter her strikes an intriguing concept and one I hadn't considered using until I'd felt the Force energy just prior to her strike....

[member="Nameless One"]

She could feel it and was focusing her energies within the force itself. Protecting with it as a barrier was different and an aura of energy.... She had been taught by Asha to protect areas over just a solid barrier. It was easier, it was more focused and if you could do it right you could take a strike as she felt the jabs to her ribs. The chest shimmering with a telekinetic barrier to stop it but it wasn't made to retaliate and smash the hand. She moved and jumped her feet up to go over the kick before pushing with the force energies to create space. Her feet landing on the ground for a brief moment until they popped back up. She turned with a twist using the force in her feet to make an arc of energy lashing out.

The arc of energy lashed out and I simply rooted myself to the ground and soaked the energy up. In through one hand then spinning and bringing both hands towards her feet. Redirecting her own energy back at her as she was airborne. Rolling forward as the Force energy was routed back to its original source I saw her come down in range and as she landed I swept her leg then mounted her knee on her toned tummy I leaned in for a kiss that would leave her wanting more and I spun back out range. Force strikes aside I'd always been good at redirecting things. Time to see how she'd respond, I planned far more daring moves during this match...

[member="Nameless One"]

She was moving and that was a surprise. Serena remained on the ground but she was moving using the force to kip up herself into a standing position before she wiped at her mouth with the back of her hand. Focusing the force itno her own body and muslces before she surged forward with a stillness. She was in a fight albeit a training match but one couldn't be distracted and you needed to be calm. No emotions, no passions that would drive you to make a mistake. Serena moved in but she remained far enough to not be within grabbing reach and worked her footing to move around an work at controlling the flow of the sparring match.

So far Serena had used Force Techniques in order to stay out of reach which was vastly irritating. Force shield to protect against Force altered strikes, which was fine I'd simply have to fight an uphill battle. I'd been Echani long before I was a Jedi. We used the environment and our emotions to flow fluidly into our next move. With unyielding mental clarity I used a Force pull on Serena's right leg just enough to shift her foot forward. Darting in I altered the speed of a series of hand strikes. Then I moved in further almost hip-to-hip. Giving Serena a sultry look I hooked my leg around her calf. Now we'd see if she could fight on one foot and hand to hand.....

[member="Nameless One"]

She was locked up and moved, letting the fporce guide her hands to go for a roll up. To keep her padawan still and she knew echani liked to fight but they liked to move around more then get into a grapple situation. Most of the dancers and fire dancers moved in and out over using power which could have been the key here to teaching as Serena moved to get her body and spine in an awkward position but then loop her arm around her padawan's neck curling them into a ball and hold. "Impressive." She said it until they were moving now with the jedi herself staying all around. She reached out with the force itself to sense the area around them.

"Master shame trying to get your hands on me....If you wanted all you had to do was ask..." I'd felt Serena's hand curl around my neck and move into a hold. She'd mounted me and was attempting a grapple. Smiling I dropped to a knee and tossed her off of me. Using The Force to aid the speed I rolled forward and placed a knee on her neck with my other thigh under her neck. I began wrapping my arm under her thigh but this match was far from over. I'd been at this for awhile, being Echani not withstanding I wanted her to submit. Not to my fighting skills, or Force abilities. No, I wanted her to submit to the attraction between us....

[member="Nameless One"]

She was surprised but they were moving and on the ground now. She allowed the force to go into her body and she knew how to control and hold her breath long enough to work with this. She was in a grappling match.... in a slightly awkward position.... so they would have to work on this... She'd have to figure it out when the jedi herself was moving her hands. They were free now and she brought her hands up to grab at the thighs to move them and get them away from her neck. Her free leg more being used to pivot to the side so she wasn't on her back, she was moving now and using her free leg to lock it around the back of her head and push her into her legs. She wasn't going to give in either and she was uncertain about it

As I fell I hooked both feet around Serena's neck. Except now I had my head in the same position. My hands were still free though, which presented an opportunity. Relaxing slightly I felt along her thigh and Goddesses I was going to be doing that later... I felt her hip and then felt around behind her and firmly squeezed her ass. Then as that shock registered I ejected my wrist blade on my free hand and moving my body into a crunch I rose up and held a blade against her neck. Match. Had to be....

[member="Nameless One"]

She coudl feel it there then, her neck was clear and her body able to move but she was looking up at her padawan with a hidden blade as the zeltron raised an eyebrow and touched the blade at her throat feeling it. "Well done but this was supposed to be hand to hand not with a weapon padawan." She said it but there was a soft smile on her face. Tight lipped when she relaxed on the ground laying there for a little while longer to find some things to enjoy herself. Serena was looking up at her when she rolled over getting herself up and she sat there watching Selena. She was talented and that was good. "Well done though some others seem to have difficulties when they lose their saber and use of the force."

"Aye Master but were this a real situation and I was deadened to The Force it still would've mattered." Pausing I waited and said "I see what you were trying to teach though of how The Force can be used in hand to hand but The Force is just as much a weapon as the blade. I may suggest something though Master. Hand to hand in the Echani way. No Force abilities, no weapons." To illustrate my point I unfastened my belt and tossed it to the side along with unfastening my wrist gauntlet. Then to add a layer I stripped out of the cloak I was wearing and the cream colored translucent shirt. Stepping out of my boots and socks I kicked those to the side of the arena I was in and tossed clothes over as well.

Turning to look at Master Serena I said "If you'll do me the honor of the same Master?" Gesturing towards where my weapons and clothing lay I mentally began preparing for the traditional Echani combat. "Echani combat forbids Force powers other than one ability. That of Emotional color-sight, instead of being afraid of emotions we see the beauty in them. Combat is emotion in motion and to spar while seeing what another feels, how they react is considered an honor a way to grow closer to one another, whether as friends, student and teacher, or as lovers...."

I let the insinuation sit there for a moment. "This is letting emotions flow without being enslaved to them and in a way that hones body, mind, and emotional stability. When you're done Master step into the ring and we'll go again..."

[member="Nameless One"]

She was looking at her padawan and listening to all of it, understanding the way many echani did things though she only followed few with it because she trusted her padawan. She stood up looking at her while she removed her outer and inner cloak that left her standing there with bare legs, midriff and her hair was loose as she covered herself a little with her hands. She was uncertain about how this would go but the jedi knight was standing at the ready for anything that might be able to happen. Before she was heading over to put her clothing and equipment over there. For hand to hand combat she would learn as much as she taught. "ALright."

As Serena came into the arena hands trying to cover herself I stripped down one more layer out of my leggings baring lightly tanned, toned thighs and calves. If she was to be bare legged I would as well. Tossing the leggings over by our clothes I came to a ready stance then bringing my left hand vertically against my right closed fist I bowed. "Now Master, reach out and embrace your feelings. Joy, embarrassment, determination, loss, fear, lust, desire. Embrace them all, then give a color to them. After you've done that then look at me and make a strike. Then watch the colors that flow off of me." I went to a loose ready stance, this was more a dance than a fight, an attack to an attack. Baring emotion to one another causing more emotions to flow freely. I felt she needed to see the beauty in her emotions....

[member="Nameless One"]

She was looking at her with a nod of her head where she understood with her padawan. Looking at the girl for a moment as she breathed in and out. Hand to hand with emotions was not exactly what she wanted to go for but she would trust in her padawan and teach her.... so hopefully she would trust in her and learn just as they were going. Might help them on missions as well in the future so they wouldn't get hurt. Serena moved then using her speed and focus to go for a grapple and lock up... then slid around behind her padawan to wrap her leg around hers and hold her arm up to try and immobilize one side of her body.

As she began moving I did as well. Her feet had given away she was moving her body posture that she'd go for a grapple. Springing backwards I moved as she landed right hand moving as if I had a knife weaving in and out then a quick strike towards her calf. Jerking right before the blow connected I instead knifehand struck her upper thigh. Rolling away I moved into a handspring back then simply held myself aloft on one hand. The colors coming from her were.....Gorgeous. She was a sunset. Uncertainty a ruddy orange, trust in me though that was a pink, determination to learn and keep safe that was a violet, focus on her attack was a fierce slash of yellow. There.....there it was.... the deep, russet maroon of lust. Streamers of bright crimson along the maroon that was the attempt at control of the lust.

Moving out of my handstand I had one leg almost flat against the mat and I was knelt in a loose ready stance with my rear leg cocked. Her move, I wondered what she'd see trailing off me...

[member="Nameless One"]

SHe coudl feel it in her calf being struck as she moved. Twisting with the strike to make the pain mitigated. FOcus on her padawan who was moving around with the force in her legs. She moved to match her padawan to strike at her feet instead less to smash and more to sweep it and get her on her back. The jedi knight moved leaping up while focusing the force itno her legs to get extra height and use gravity to bring her down for stronger strikes against the padawan. To strike and then lock up in a grapple and go for an arm bar to immobilize her with the hand to be under her chin. Serena was focusing on the force to see and work with precognition techniques to move and guide her hands.

I moved again, rolling then spinning my body into a loose ready stance. I could sense her using precognition, or attempting to. "No Master. No other Force abilities other than focusing on the emotions. Seeing the other persons' emotions as they move. No altering the body with The Force, No Force abilities other than to be in tune and embrace your emotions through humanizing them. Colors to emotions. See the emotions in me Serena, look at what I lay bare when in movement combat....Jedi teach to guard against emotion. Echani teach to embrace emotion that way you are at home with emotion not a slave to it."

Darting away I put distance between Master Serena and myself. "Again but NO Force abilities other than emotion color-sight." We'd see how she did with this. I wanted her to see the depth of my emotions and bask in the colors of them. Of what I felt towards her...

[member="Nameless One"]

Listening to her and trying to figure it out.. the jedi herself didn't know what she could mean. She didn't understand the idea of it... she had empathy, she could feel emotions technically. THat is one of the major things that zeltrons did but she was watching her padawan and keeping her eyes on her. "ALright." She was pulling back at using the force but allowing herself to feel emotions with her empathy was not on her eyes. She rarely used it or her pheromones, it was about control and most didn't seem to like zeltron jedi thinking them many other things before she was moving now. Finding a small place to stand and maintain herself as she closed her eyes and reached out with her senses.

I could sense her reaching out. Good, first step standing finally I let my emotions show. A sunset of colors the green of my willingness, the violet of my serenity in combat, the deep maroon of my lust towards Serena. The bright crimson of control of my thoughts, the indigo of how sure I was about this budding relationship. Not to mention the intense aqua blue of how protective I was of Serena. This, this was what I wanted her to see. Colors the colors of my emotions. Come at me Serena, see what I feel towards you...

[member="Nameless One"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom