Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Guidelines then Actual Rules

[member="Selena Drayven"]

Listening to the padawan she wanted to explain it, she wanted to explain why but there was something.... different. Selena started to work on her sabers and she remained quiet. Meditating and reaching into the force while she was recalling what had come from it. The master Asha leaving and she had been abandoned... yes she was told she was promoted but had she really earned it? No she didn't know she was leagues smarter then many of the other jedi she had sen. More knowledge then most, they seemed to rely on their passions which was dangerous. WHen they found out her sister was Darth Praelior they were acting like it was her fault... which she had no control over that then nor now.... So she had given up her name to show humility to the force and dedicate herself to it. Where others would retreat and leave the order because of reason blady blady blah she reinforced her belief in the light.

I could sense approval from Master Selena, and yet....sadness. I had considered that giving up her name was by choice but still....she seemed to have been with it enough to show her approval but she was in meditation. Slipping around behind her I again sat this time with my legs simply out. I wrapped my arms around her midsection and simply leaned my head on her shoulder. Even in meditation it was nice knowing someone was there with you. Slipping into The Force I sent emotions towards my Master. Contentment, happiness, peace.....I figured she probably thought that this may simply be a phase for me but it wasn't there was a strong connection here and I wanted her to know she was cared for. No matter what her reasons for having given up her name I wouldn't judge. Tilting my head to the side I gently nipped her neck then placed several gentle kisses along her pale pink skin before nuzzling back against her to provide comfort in her meditation....

[member="Nameless One"]

She felt it, that sensation of being there and what to call it... surprise... shock... something else. There was a look in her minds eye, mentally she could feel and see her padawan there behind her sending her emotions throughout the force. Her mind opened to it more because it seemed like it would be the polite thing to do. it was something she could move around with before. She had learned how to use the force and opened herself to a meld of sort.. mostly something she knew some masters and students did that could traverse larger distances. Allowing them to feel and communicate with each other. Ancient jedi even made melds a semi permanent thing they could open and tap into for combat and battle or just communicating without others knowing about it.

I wasn't sure if she could feel me more through The Force or if she could physically feel me here too. That in mind I simply stayed pressed against her the mental link there I just opened my eyes and watched her. Breathing in her scent, eyes wandering over the curves on display through her form-fitting body suit. I simply waited for her to emerge from her meditation, the sun was beginning to dip lower in the sky and I wanted to watch it go down over the jungles with her. Then food, and rest. By the look of that tent it'd be big enough to comfortably fit two people, though I wasn't sure if Master Serena would take issue with it but I'd probably end up snuggling against her tonight. The sun was drifting lower and I hoped she'd finish her meditation soon....

[member="Nameless One"]

She coudl feel it, the force, the padawan against her and where she was going about it. She was unsure about some of the parts here. As she opened her eyes though she breathed in with the force... her head turning as she looked at her padawan and there was confusion on her face for a brief moment with a nod of her head. "Have you finished my padawan with your task?" She was curious though while she left the area next to her open. With the brazier opened where they would be able to have some of the food. She had it set up and poured a little water into cups for the two of them. Looking around and at the sun as it was going down.

I felt it as she rose from meditation. Then she asked if I'd completed my task.... smiling I rose and pulled both sabers from either side of my belt and holding the one in my right hand in a traditional grip and the other in my left hand in an inverted grip I triggered the blades to life with a snap-hiss the teal blades arcing slightly and crackling. Looking towards Master Serena I said "There were a few things I incorporated. A cyclical ignition for missions or situations that would require being fully submerged, trap hilt in case anyone ever took them from me using The Force. Though I'll have to imprint it with only a light side signature being acceptable to wield them. What do you think Master?" I de-activated the blades and clipped them back to my belt as the sun began setting. Then I resumed my previous position where I'd been sitting by my Master the sun was setting and I wanted to watch two beautiful things for now...

[member="Nameless One"]

She looked at her and then at the sabers with a nod of her head. So that she might be able to really work on it with her padawan. She was expecting them to not work. As far as she knew these were her padawans first sabers... her first real sabers and those were always almost the trial run to learn from your mistakes. SHe did ofer a smile though while sitting there when the sun began to set and she was setting them in her fingers. Twirling them as she felt the weight of the blades with a bow. "They are most impressive my padawan, you have done well and can relax. We have more then enough time to learn how to use them, to practice." She said it and only had the one saber but sitting there she let her hair down for sleeping. The boots she took off revealing the black vac socks that were ringed with compression copper to improve circulation and comfort.

I could see my Master getting ready to head into the tent letting her luxurious, inky blue hair down. I basked in her praise though and as she pulled her boots off I moved over and took the cup she'd prepared for me. It was broth and I finished it off letting it begin to warm me. My cream-colored over cloak I'd already taken off and folded but now I unfastened my belt and began heading into the tent. It had already turned slightly opaque but odds were Master Serena would see me stripping out of my robes. Pulling off the layers of my robes I neatly folded them and set them off to the side. Now I was in nothing but a simple pair of light lilac compression shorts and a sports bra. Hopefully it wouldn't startle Master Serena but I just...felt safe around her.

Sliding into the sleeping bag I said "Master? Are you going to join me?" Once she were in the sleeping bag she'd likely become a little bit flustered, what I was left wearing right now left barely anything to the imagination....hopefully she wouldn't mind...

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2e/e8/fa/2ee8fa816339c11287a31b56809868a8.jpg

[member="Nameless One"]

Looking at her padawan there was a look back as she moved. Less getting there because of need then she was being practical. For safety the brazier would shut off eventually but well they would have a chance wihtin the hardlight tent though she was in the bodysuit while looking at her padawan. She wanted to try.. something. She knew there was something from her padawan so she was going to try at least. Avoding eye contact wiht her as she was changing into her.. well out of her robes. Serena allowed herself a brief moment and slipped off the bodysuit a=having a skylar tube top and wear clothing. The form fitted material was similar to compression but also able to better handle sweat and retain warmth in the cold.

I could hear Master Serena getting changed and figured she'd be entering the tent soon enough. Though I was nervous, that she'd not be interested, that I wasn't a good enough padawan.... My mind taking me places I didn't care to be. I needed to be more like Serena, mentally disciplined and focused. Meditation would help with that I figured, willing myself to relax I laid back and waited for Master Serena to enter and see what would transpire next.....

[member="Nameless One"]

Serena looked at her padawan while she stood there and allowed her hair usually up and away from her neck to fall down to her ankles. It was longer then most thought and she worked to ensure that it was out of the way for herself. Laying down in the bedding she had set up she looked at her padawan and didn't speak but laid there quietly. "We will sleep and then in the morning the training will continue Selena." SHe offered a small smile though parting her hair to one side so that she wouldn't risk her padawan choking on it and inhaling the hair in the middle of the night. Serena slid her contacts into its own case with her cloak and robes.

She had such long, luxurious hair. I listened to her speak about sleeping and continuing training in the morning. I waited until she'd removed her contacts and gotten everything put away before I did anything. I let my eyes trace over the compression clothing that clung to her curves. Reaching over I began gently running my hands through her hair and rolling over I reached my hands under the blankets and began massaging her shoulders with one hand while I ran my other hand down her spine gently. I could feel her tense up but then begin to slightly relax. I wanted her to relax she was always so....tight in how she carried herself. Plus she never seemed to do anything for herself and I wanted her to enjoy this. Hopefully she would I was still unsure of the whole dynamic of us as anything more than Master and apprentice. I wanted that and more though with her, something we could both have with each other. She hadn't sent me away so I had hope for this. For now I wanted her to feel appreciated, special and cared for.

[member="Nameless One"]

She didn't know.. she was unsure about what she was going to do and felt a hand on her, a hand in her hair. Her body tensed, muscles tightening while she looked with her eyes more then turning her head. She couldn't let it be known she was unsure.. she was the master she needed to be certain about things like this. If she wasn't it welcomed doubt, doubt could lead to fear, fear could lead to anger, anger to hate and hate led to suffering... She knew she had much doubt about this... about what her padawan was so certain of while she brought her hand under the covers and just stopped the one caressing her. Taking the fingers and breathing out a shuddering breath. "No, just... just this for now please." She was holding her hand that was something that should so she was trying.

I understood, the whole thing was new to both of us and I respected her wishes. She still held my hand and asked for that to remain, my heart surged with that though and I was happy to simply hold her. her fingers still laced together with mine I snuggled up against her so she could feel my chest against her back. I grabbed her hand again and laced my fingers together with hers as I brought our hands to rest on her midriff. Just snuggling against her and holding her like this was heaven for me. I'd respect what she said though and just bask in the contentment with her. I tried to relay my feeling of elation, joy, and utter happiness to her through The Force. Hopefully she'd share those feelings in time....

[member="Nameless One"]

SHe could feel it, the emotion was there in the back of her mind from the empathy and it was warm.. hot even against her brain. She was also able to feel the hand on her stomach and that was more then enough for her right now. COmpared ot many of the others she was uncertain about what they might be able to do... she was uncertain about what she might have to think about or explain about this moment be it a problem and her mind was going so fast she wasn't going to be able to sleep until she exhaled the breath she had taken. Serena calmed herself the beating in her heart from the padawan being so close... it was hard to deny there was something there but she had to be careful... she wanted to be professional and was looking at it from a clinical standpoint... This was a phase, her padawan would fo course be attracted to her master. This was transitioning from affection and love for her sister who vanished to afection and love for her master... classic transference situation... maybe she was grasping in some cases.

I knew Serena didn't think what I felt towards and about her was real. I could sense that much at least......She probably felt that this was me trying to use her to replace my sister. Except my sister was back and now she would be based close by. I tried not to be hurt by that, but if she chose not to reciprocate I'd still at least be her padawan. Nuzzling against Serena I said softly "I know you probably think I'm replacing my sister with you Master, Or that this is a phase and I'll grow out of it it. But you should know I'm serious about this about figuring out if there's to be an us." To emphasize my point I gently kissed her neck as I held her hand in mine.

[member="Nameless One"]

"I... I did...." She trailed off and couldn't lie but she was trying to figure out if she was mentally projecting those thoughts or if well they would have been going into a bond. A master and student bond was something that developed between a pair that were in tune and this was certainly something when she was thinking about it. "I... I am sorry padawan. I am trying but I am uncertain about what..." She trailed off and was looking at it, she was looking at a means of what they may have but she stiffened not rejecting it before she remained looking forward. Relaxing into the embrace and where she was laying while she closed her eyes to drift off. "We.... we'll see in the morning padawan.:

I was still holding Serena's hand in mine against her tummy. Her very....toned tummy. Oh Force....I needed to get at least one hand moving and the hand I held was the perfect place to get started. With her hand still in mine I began tracing gentle circular shapes across her tummy as my free hand went to her back and I began to squeeze and massage her shoulders. I knew she'd told me not to but Serena was unsure of my intentions and as it was now. Just being alone with each other I wanted. No, I needed to help her relax. Always soooo Mastery, she kept things as being able to be calculated. But this, what I felt towards her wasn't transference and wasn't something to be calculated.

So I kept tracing circles on her deliciously toned tummy and kept massaging her shoulders underneath her tube top. I heard her let out a slight moan of appreciation as I rubbed her shoulders. So she did like it then, excellent! Breathing in the scent of her hair, her skin was wonderful and I hoped she was enjoying this...

[member="Nameless One"]

She could feel it and the sound came out before she knew what she was doing. THe hand was one thing, unconscious circles could be something and then she felt a hand on her shoulder.. with a little wider eyed look though the jedi was careful. She didn't want to encourage too much to happen since she had said no and then felt the comfort with her shoulder. Serena used her free hand and grasped it as she spoke. "No no." She could feel her scenting her hair, the vanilla, the flowers of the shampoo, soap where she scrubbed. She held her hands firmly and turned over in the area as she spoke. "No Selena, not now. sleep and behave. I'll yet you cuddle for now."

Smirking as Master Serena told me no and to go to sleep I said rather firmly. "I'll have you relax for now Serena, nothing other than your back, shoulders, or neck without your permission though I give you my word." With that I pulled my hand free from her grasp and started by massaging her neck gently, but firmly. Then I moved towards her shoulders and continued to gently massage them with rolling movements of my hands. I stood by my word unless she asked her neck, shoulders, and back was all I'd massage for her. Though, odds were sooner or later she'd want more than just those three areas rubbed...

[member="Nameless One"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom