Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Guidelines then Actual Rules

[member="Selena Drayven"]

"No." She said it and was looking at her, staying there in the embrace while moving her hands to hold her steady and keep her from moving. "Selena... please stop." She said it and her eyes were shut... voice trembling from it. She didn't know what to do but breathed in and out quickly. chest heaving while she shook her head. "No no no.. please stop." Her hands and arms moved to just hold her in place, not letting either of them move when she was there. "Just please sleep.. don't continue tonight." She didn't know how much resistance she had in her but this was a strength of her willpower, the force could be ironic or cruel at times. She sought to serve it and this test was here to tempt her resolve.

Fine then, I'd stop but I'd make her regret it tomorrow. Rolling away from Serena I moved over to another corner of the tent and simply laid there. Counting out Echani combat forms in my head, repetition, movement, dodges and strikes. Then counterstrikes for non-lethal, then lethal strikes. All unarmed, all in my head. Then I moved to bladed weapons and did the same, I could feel her heartbeat through The Force. Elevated, and erratic probably from me. Serena probably hadn't had anyone want to touch her like that in a good while either. I could understand her trying to rationalize, and make sense of things. Probably felt like sensory overload to her....Realizing I wouldn't get any sleep and wouldn't be able to do anything but recite combat forms in my head to try and calm down I silently grabbed my robes, and my belt with my sabers and combat staff then left the tent.

She needed time and I needed to chill, of course the only way I usually calmed down was through combat or at least practice. Hence my sabers and staff, as it was I knew Kasshyyyk had dangerous predators. I also knew that this outpost hadn't fully been explored. I also didn't care at the moment, I knew it wasn't her intention but I felt scorned and the way I worked through that was aggression against combat modules. Padding barefoot towards a courtyard I'd noticed earlier I pulled the combat module out and tossed it to the ground triggering it. "What combat module would you like to train in?" Pulling my sabers from my belt I gritted my teeth and said "staff and spear forms! Saber wielder Echani firedancer difficulty." The module shifted and a hardlight group of enemies appeared wielding sabers. Fine by me, igniting my saber with a snap-hiss and crackle of teal energy I locked the hilts together and began a duel to relieve my frustration. At the very least if my Master wanted to see combat skill she'd see me dueling, surely that would count for something...

[member="Nameless One"]

She was listenign to all of it... for a moment unsure but then as she laid there finally alone.... Serena almost moved at the sound. THinking Selena was going to break the silence but she was leaving... had she done something wrong? She was speechless and unsure of what she had done.. she hadn't done anything when she was laying there and trying to sleep. There was something in the air to her... there was a feeling there but she was unsure how to read it until Selena was gone and letting out her emotions... Serena ddin't move at first, remaining still in her bedding area as she breathed in and out to try and figure out what she was doing. Rolling over time after time and letting the thoughts tick away in her mind when she managed to close her eyes.... then she woke up unsure of how much time had passed before she was rolling and crept out fo the tent to go and find her padawan. If neither of them could sleep then she would make sure the training was going on and not going to be as much of a problem. "Selena..." She said it rounding a corner and stopped watching her padawan as she slipped back into a corner to watch her wearing her skylar instead of having changed into her bodysuit or cloak.

I heard her but I wasn't about to immediately respond either not against this training module. Most certainly not on Firedancer level of difficulty as it was the saber forms I was using were likely considered "of the dark side" It meant tapping your emotions and purifying them through movement in combat. As it was I was using a form that likely hadn't been used in a VERY long time. Since the days of Exar Kun in fact. As one of the hardlight enemies swung at me I deactivated the blade and triggered the blade closest to him sending the blade through his chest. Breaking the blades apart I inverted them crossing them in and X over my shoulders to block a strike then using The Force I whipped the sabers around me in a whirlwind of dancing plasma. Calling them back to my hands I saw one dart over towards Master Serena. Locking the blades back together I triggered the blade into a spear and hefting the interlocked hilts I threw the saber as a spear channeling The Force I speeded the saber up and it went clean through the chest of the hardlight enemy. Plasma had burnt into the polished, dark stone and using The Force I pulled my saber back to my hand and spun it down down and to the right of me.

Clearing the blade from in front of me I deactivated the blade and separated the hilts and clipped them back onto my belt. Turning to look at Master Serena I hoped she would at least approve of my results if not my methods. A light sheen of sweat covered me and as I had on my compression shorts and essentially a sports bra wearing simply that and my thin, see through cloak I swiveled on my heel and moved towards her all of three steps then sank to a seated lotus position. "You wanted to speak with me Master?" I'd emphasized Master I knew it probably wasn't fair to her as I was to a degree acting like a petulant child. Thing was that it felt like even though she'd started opening up to the idea of us as a couple she kept defending the reasons why not to allow things. It felt to be a double-standard. Then again she was probably afraid...of either hurting me, or getting hurt, or allowing us both to potentially to be put in a compromising position. That was the thing though too. I wanted to be in a compromising position with her... I'd wait to see what she said though...

[member="Nameless One"]

Dawn was approaching she could see it when the dart and saber were coming at first she thought she would have to move to defend herself and didn't have her saber. She had been there for the night her saber was at the side of her bedding not on her uncovered hips. Her face flinching for a moment when the blade got close but she trusted one thing... Selena wasn't going to let her be hurt... anymore then she was going to let the girl be hurt moving forward. THe outfit she had been wearing to dance around was different compared to many of the others hwere she wanted to check on some of it. "Yes, I wanted to make sure you were okay... I.." She didn't know what to say, she wasn't certain. "I woke up and you were not there, I had feared the...." She let it go off while looking at her and she moved closer but still staying in that neutral stance where they were just out of arms reach. "I know this isn't easy to understand or accept but I am trying... I just don't know what to do."

I could sense uneasiness and hesitation. Waves of it in fact. Mentally sighing I realized she probably had no fething clue that she embodied the stereotype of hot librarian. She....she'd been scared for me that I'd been gone and she'd let her mind wander about me. She was within arms reach of me and wouldn't get closer, rising from my lotus position in a leg sweep that brought me closer to her and within a length I could dart in and kiss her I met her gaze as she explained that it wasn't easy to accept but that she was trying and then she admitted she didn't know what to do. I continued to meet her gaze and said softly but just huskily and loud enough that she could hear. "Then come with me and let me show you Serena, you really do embody the hot librarian stereotype you know that?"

Grabbing her hand I started heading back to the tent. "Serena I know I'm the padawan but you fear letting go of control when that's the danger. Trying to remain in control all the time ruins what control is. Tempering emotions and knowing when to do so." Continuing in my husky voice I said "You fought me on letting my rub your shoulders, I'd guess because it felt quite nice and you're not used to it. So instead of tightening up, let go. Be emotionally like water, formless, shapeless, and able to adapt." Entering the tent I said huskily "Now please come to bed Serena?"

[member="Nameless One"]

She was looking at her and unsure what to say to that... sexy librarian sterotype. Serena moved and brought up her glasses while she was going over towards it and following her to check it all out. Tapping her chin though while she was listening to the padawan speaking about it. Unsure what she might be able to say but was looking at the dawn as it was creeping above them and she spoke. "But it is morning and we have scheduled lessons... also you cannot sleep covered in sweat it will fester and cause an odor for you that wil seep into your robes." She was saying it and running her mouth though before checking it out and going back into the tent. She waited there but was holding the girls hand... she wasn't going to make the stern master face.. she just wasn't as her lip protruded out a little like a pout and eyes looked through the glasses down the bridge of her nose at the girl. A slight twist to her head was all she needed.

Sighing aloud I said "I suppose you're right Serena......" Smirking as she gave me the porg pout I said "Though I guess we could both actually use a bath.....perhaps hidden thermal bath? I do like the bubblies....." Grabbing my things to get changed and bathe I looked at Serena and said "Lessons after the bath Master?" Then just to torture her a bit I gently kissed her lips and lingered for a moment before pulling away. I'd had sensors out during the night and they'd pinged an entrance to what looked to be a bathhouse with geo-thermal waters and as it was on a pump system I'd had the sensor drones repair we actually could have a nice soak. My devilish mind wondered if the insinuation of a bath with Serena would get her flustered....my guess was that it would. Heading down a hidden staircase I heard gurgling water and grinned this would be awesome....

[member="Nameless One"]

She paused and was looking at her padawan with a look on her face where she while the turn around seemed different.. THe selena waqs heading towards the bath house area of the ruins.. she knew they existed. THis had been made practically and able to function for a siege against the wookiee's where you might not have the chance to get away for weeks or days so a source of water was important and the filters to clean it... to circulate it as she was walking after the padawan and speaking. "But you did not bring a bathing suit padawan." Going down the stairs as it opened up into the submerged room, marble square pools of water that was steaming but looked comfortable while she was walking and crouched to touch the water.

Looking back towards Serena as she said that I hadn't brought a bathing I lightly placed my things by one of the warm, steamy bathing pools. Stepping into a curtain of steam to hide me I huskily said "That's kind of the point Serena. Come on be adventurous....." Still cloaked in a curtain of steam I stripped out of the clothes I had on and tossed my robes towards where my clean clothes were then I lifted one smooth tan thigh over the divider and into the warm waters before sliding into the water quietly. Reaching towards my things I grabbed a bath bomb and dropped it into the warm, steamy water. Looking at my Master I said huskily "come on in Serena the water is amazingly warm....." The scent of mint and eucalyptus began to permeate the air and I desperately hoped she'd simply cave in and get in the enormous tub with me...

[member="Nameless One"]

Bu bu bu bu... she was trying to think and she had guessed it was coming in that place of her mind when the jedi knight stood there so that she would be able to work on it. She was worried but had moved over to the side to not her get feet wet or her clothing. She didn't want to do it.. her mind was screaming not to go into that tub and run away faster and faster but she hasd relented and she had to try and work with her padawan. A little give wouldn't hurt but she had made the line clear for now at least. She needed to be comfortable with it and Selena had a thing about pushing those boundaries. She slipped out of the skylar material and into the water with a dancers grace. Being a zeltron it was natural and most were double jointed and looked like they could move bonelessly. "Alright."

I knew this probably made her uncomfortable and I felt he water ripple as she entered. I waited for one second, then two, then a third. Finally I slid through the heated waters over towards her. She'd entered the waters effortlessly , with a dancers grace. Serena was a Zeltron and I wondered if she ever had danced.... My mind wandered to what kind of music she liked. Coming up beside her I said huskily "Warm water, relaxing oils, and a clear mind. I felt like this was something you could appreciate Serena. Was I right?" The last bit I'd whispered in her ear then I'd started to pull away. I silently wished she'd grab my wrist and pull me back towards her. By The Force I wished she would...but for now I'd let her choose what she wanted and how she would react. I was curious to see though...

[member="Nameless One"]

She stiffened but was relaxing in the water.. it did feel nice to her body even if she wasn't as stiff as she normally was. Selena came close and whispered itno her ear while she moved her arm to her waist, to holding her and she was slippery going forward with a look on her face. "Yes, warm water and relaxing can help after a long day and night of training it is a good way to help your mind and body." She said it with a nod of her head though while she leaned back and covered herself with her hair. Trying to be open and willing for her padawan's sake, she didn't want to have her storm off and get hurt because she was unable to adapt and at least try and let what was here between them.

I actually was trying to behave. As much as I wanted to let my hands wander and by The Force and Goddesses combined I reaally did. I'd let her become comfortable enough to do so, I'd pushed enough for now. Leaning in against her I simply laid there the steam covering our forms albeit barely. I wanted to relax and enjoy this as much as I could before training started, although to be honest the idea of even that was more exciting with Serena there. I felt a hand come up and gently stroke my hair and I sighed softly. This? This was heaven.

[member="Nameless One"]

She remained there just holding her... relaxing and getting comfortable as she touched the girls hair. Breathing in the scent and she made herself known by just sitting there with a smile on her face. She had found herself at least enjoying some of it while thinking about what they might do with the training. "We'll just stay like this." Relaxing herself with a nod of her head... she could do that and with their bodies loosened up, warmed muscles... it would only serve to help them so they wouldn't be able to hurt themselves. Serena stayed looking at the water seeing her reflection through the steam that was getting around them with a feeling of contentment in herself.

I'd started drifting as Serena said we'd simply stay here for a bit. I smiled happily, simply having Serena hold me and wanting just a bit more I let my head lull into the crook of her shoulder and neck. I gently leaned up and kissed her neck softly before leaning back and relaxing against her. Somehow I wondered what the training would be for today but for now I was being held by her and that was all that mattered currently.

[member="Nameless One"]

She just let herself remain there and could feel the waters warmth soak into her bones. Where everything that was going on would allow them to train. She breathed int he scents of the water as well and the oils she used to wash her skin and hair were going away in the water. Letting the zeltron after a few more minutes of just enjoying the feeling. Finally she untangled and rose up standing there for a moment while using her hair to cover herself while she spoke. "Come dry off and get dressed Selena... we will begin training once you are ready." She moved over and was getting herself dried off as she wrung out her hair with a bow of her head. Taking her cloak and putting it back on wiht her saber underneath before she was looking out towards the area of the temple.

Reluctantly I got out of the hotsprings watching Serena as she dried off the ghost of a small showed on my face. By the Force and Goddesses she was exquisite, those curves.... Snapping out of my reverie I grabbed a towel and began drying off. Pulling on a pair of workout pants and a sports bra I slipped my sheer cream-colored shirt on. I simply fastened my belt with my sabers on around my hips, looking over I grabbed my lightweight cloak and shrugged it on. My hair still damp I shook my head and flipped my hair over my shoulders as I followed Master Serena out onto the terrace. Time to see what kind of training we'd be doing today.....

61Wrdt69D2L._UX679_.jpg
(Yoga Pants)​

[member="Nameless One"]

Looking at her padawan as they were heading out into the training area. The temple here was different then others. She knew it and a few of the jedi knew it.. the original fortress was from visitors to the planet but thankfully she was looking at some of the things they had brought out. "We'll work on hand to hand today, a jedi has the force and a saber but sometimes you might not have access to those skills. You will want to be able to defend yourself as opposed to just standing here." She said it and stood looking at her padawan when the oepn area was a nice looking place that had been cleaned over looking a larger section fo the forest below them.

As soon as Master Serena mentioned hand to hand I hid my amusement. So very many hours of practice with Celiana.... Nodding I said "As you wish Master." I stood in the training area that overlooked the forest and took a loose ready stance and waited for Master Serena's move to begin the lesson. I'd felt her eyes on my rear end as I moved to my current position. I don't think she knew how good I was at hand to hand, though one of the first things I'd learned in combat school was to always stay humble. I looked forward to surprising her though and I definitely looked forward to feeling her eyes move over my body.

[member="Nameless One"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom