Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Miss Me?

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

"No no." Kurt assured her. "I have an aversion to getting shot, and while your Master may not try to kill me, I'm pretty sure a random unidentified man walking around this compound will face the wrath of quite a few clone troopers in no time at all."

That was an understatement.

Kurt wasn't exactly sure who the template for this clone army was, nor exactly what they were bred to do, but they were an army. Kurt had met more than a few army brats in his day, having interacted with them nearly every day of his Navy career. Most of the time they very much shot first and asked questions later, preferring to vaporize before they could even say anything. Staying in Jamie's room had really been the safest and only option for him. "I just relaxed, and waited for my gorgeous girl."

He grinned at her, carefully watching her movements by the dresser.

Amusement rolled through his gaze, though he said nothing as she moved about and threw his pants onto the floor.

Jamie's lip curled beneath teeth, a wide smile pushing outwards, hearing what he had just said. She paused what she was doing, letting the hair she had started pulling back fall forward around and in front of her face. Turning she looked at Kurt, her hand bracing herself against the dresser as she looked over towards him.

"Your, girl?"

There was a clear emphasis on the word 'your'. Even after the few months of back and forth, he'd still never quite referred to her as his. That wasn't to say she didn't see herself as belonging to him, but he'd never openly said as much. To hear it from him in spoken word was a bit different than implication or assumption. She liked that. It gave her the sensation of being wanted, even needed. It helped put to ease a bit of the nervousness that came from constantly being so far away from him.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

He smiled at her. The words had come from his mouth without thinking, without him even realizing that he had set them. It wasn't a bad thing really, at least no the way that Jamie had taken it, though it was surprising. Kurt had never really been possessive of anyone, had never really thought about it like that. He had slept with plenty of women, had enjoyed their time and company, but he'd never really considered any of them to be his.

Even Kaile, the girl that he spent most of his time with wasn't his. At least not the way that he had meant it with Jamie. He wondered for a moment, thinking on what that could mean before he returned his attention to her. The small smile on her face, the shy expression, it made him want to say it again.

"No?" Kurt said as he slowly sat up on the bed. "Don't you want to be?"

Was he pushing it again? Being selfish? Would he have to change?

His mind began to run out of control, but he couldn't stop himself now. He sat up, looking at her with half a hope and half curiosity.

Jamie lowered her hand, placing the clasp back on to the dresser and wandered over to Kurt who was now sitting up in the bed staring over at her. Her lip was still pinned beneath her teeth as she made her way towards him. At the foot of the bed she paused, looking at him through narrowed eyes and a hint of playfulness. She spoke not a word at first, preferring to make him wonder just what was running through her mind. This was her own simple way of teasing him, and it seemed to work well for her.

Her body leaned over the bed, hands bracing herself to prevent her from falling forward. The blonde locked eyes with him. When she finally did speak, her voice was sultry, sensual, and full of vibrant undertones. "I do. I want only to be yours, Kurt Meyer."

Jamie had no issue with giving him what he wanted to hear or feeding his ego. In turn he used all of that pent up energy in ways that made her toes curl simply by the thought. It was a perfect balance.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

A strange noise escaped his throat. A mix of pleasure, agony, and eagerness.

Without even thinking he leaned over towards her, his lips half an inch away from hers, his eyes locked onto icy blue. His hand came up, not onto the base of her neck like usual, but instead so that his index fell to her throat. Slowly he traced it up her neck, moving from her clavicle all the way to the base of her chin. She tipped her head, following the trace of his finger until she looked up at him with those eyes. His lips then pressed against her own, drawing her into a passionate kiss.

"Then you're mine." Kurt said the words as he drew back, albeit barely.

His head was swimming, he felt like he had just drank an entire bottle of rum and was still waiting for it to kick in. His head felt light and his heart was thundering in his chest, though as he tried to make heads or tails of it he had entirely forgotten the rhyme or reason as to why he would ever want to.

Why not just enjoy himself instead?

Oh she liked that sound. The sound of raw, natural, speechless response.

Immediately Jamie bounced on her feet with excitement to his words. Her hair would shake and bob with her movement, returning his kiss with renewed interest even as the golden locks fell around and enveloped their faces as the two locked lips. Kurt had gotten what he wanted, which was all of Jamie. Her attention, devotion, and loyalty. She had gotten what she wanted as well. His charm, affection, and desire for her.

"Then I am." She repeated with a pleased look on her bright, delighted face.

Turning back she headed toward the dresser once more to fix her hair, pinning it in place in a small bun atop her head, viewing herself in the large mirror to make sure it looked acceptable, her eyes shifting back and forth to Kurt.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Kurt could only watch her, eyes settling on her body as she flounced towards the mirror with a more than happy expression on her face. He could see the joy in her, the mirth at the pact that the two of them had just made. His own heart would not still, his head still feeling light. The smell of her lingered around him, his breath taking in her scent even as she moved way from him.

It was intoxicating.

She was intoxicating.

A sigh to get lost in, really. Kurt couldn't help himself, with the way that she moved and slowed, that graceful dance that she called walking. A smile pulled across his lips as he leaned back, his eyes following her every motion. He wondered briefly if this was what it would always be like, if he would always be this enthralled and ensnared. Had she cast some sort of spell on him? Had she used the force to encapsulate his mind and capture him for her own use?

The Courier found that he didn't care if she had.

Finishing with what she was doing she looked again at Kurt through the mirror. Her jaw dropped, eyes opening wide, her brows lifting all the while making a silly mouth open smile towards him. The blonde's body shifted slightly, her hips and waist moving opposite of her torso and upper body, shoulders slanting to make an altogether goofy look for him. It was easy for her to act the way she did in front of him. He hadn't judged her for being the way she was, never teased her, unless in jest. It was a simple happiness she shared with him. Despite her frequent shyness, around him she found that being herself wasn't such a daunting task.

Stepping back a pace she turned her attention to the dresser, and opened the top drawer to look for a pair of comfortable pants to we-

What the hell? Why are...

She looked up curiously in the mirror towards Kurt. He hadn't done a stellar job of folding her clothes and placing them back. Still, she said nothing, just gave him an odd look before withdrawing a pair of shorts and pushing on the handle to close it. Jamie then pulled open the next drawer and removed a shirt, a simple navy blue top with thin fabric shoulder straps. Finally she moved to the lower drawer and pulled it open.

That, was when her heart paused, skipping a beat. Her stomach rose to her throat, and she nearly choked on her breath as she looked down at what was sitting atop her very clearly tossed up underwear. Immediately she felt a surge of heat wash over her chest and face. She remained quiet, staring down at a piece of paper that had been tucked and wrapped around the fabric. Jamie was frozen, unable to speak or move. Her throat constricted as she tried to swallow the lump resting within.

Slowly her head turned back, her face a vibrant pink as she couldn't fathom what he'd done, or why there was some kind of note stuffed into her drawer.

"Kurt?????" Her voice was almost inaudible. The idea that he'd rummaged through her clothes, and delicates was unbelievable. Why?

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Half of him wanted to break out into laughter, the other couldn't help but smirk at her reaction.

Jamie was always easy to set off base, always easy to get a reaction out of. He loved that about her, both in the bed and out. Her stark pink face, her cheek flush red and the rest of her completely overwhelmed seemed startled at what he had done, she looked to him, inquisitively and with a bit of worry on her features. Of course Kurt could only smile, mostly because the situation seemed almost entirely too absurd to him. Not an hour ago he had seen her strip down entirely, not ten minutes ago he had seen her...well, and even now she was entirely naked before him.

Why would some underwear matter.

"Yes, my dear?" Kurt practically sang the words. "What is it?"

Oh he knew exactly what it was, it was why he had left it there in the first place. There hadn't been a chance in this galaxy that she wouldn't have come across it without him there, not a chance that he wouldn't see her find it. Part of the reason why he had done it all so brazenly had been to see her reaction. There was a certain joy to seeing her this way, embarrassed, shy, coy. It was innumerably adorable and unquestioningly one of his favorite ways to see Jamie react.

It made her innocent, irresistible.

The scoundrel within him couldn't really help it, his lips turning into a wide smile as he watched her.

The look on Jamie's face as Kurt innocently pretended as if he knew nothing of what had just mortified her was almost comical. The idea that he had spent the afternoon sifting through her clothing for whatever reason was almost entirely ridiculous. All she could keep asking herself was 'Why?'

She wasn't angry. She wasn't upset. She wasn't really anything, save for totally and completely embarrassed. Ironic given that she was standing before him entirely unclothed, though there was something a bit more personal to the idea that he had sorted through her drawers without her knowledge. Jamie had expected that Kurt was watching HoloFlix, or listening to music, or, hell, even staring out the window at the trees or something. There was not a single thought that crossed her mind that he might have sorted through her room and personal affects.

Even from that momentary glance Jamie knew exactly which article of clothing was sitting on top of the rest, with said note tucked into it. For a second she panicked, wondering if he thought that perhaps that was meant for someone else. There was a fear there, a fear that the note was asking who exactly these were for, given that she hadn't planned on his coming to Cartao. Did he wonder if she was seeing other people? For a few moments she was more afraid of what that note had written on it than the embarrassment on his face.

"Wh-....Why did you go through my clothes?" A simple sentence that took much longer to spit out than it should have.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Kurt arched an eyebrow. She sounded genuinely worried, her voice a tad shaky and her hands fidgeting. He cocked his head to the side for a moment, then quickly stood up, slipping from the bed and taking three careful steps over towards her. She didn't try to get away of course, instead she allowed herself to be enveloped by his arms.

He slipped his hands in front behind her, settling his palms on her stomach as he kissed her neck.

"Because." He said as he gave her a reassuring kiss on her temple, his voice even and soothing. "I'm a curious kind of guy, and maybe I was trying to find out more about you."

Kurt had really only ever seen Jamie wear the one outfit, and a persons clothing was a way to find out a lot about them. Of course there had also been the simple primal need to do something a bit more mischievous while she was gone, that, and the hope of getting a reward from the carefully placed note, though she seemed rather worried about that. He gently pressed his lips against her cheek again, feeling the heat that her flushed face was still giving off.

"Read the note." He said with a smile, his eyes settling on her as he gave her a gentle squeeze.

The courier had been curious, and acted on that curiosity. He would never judge Jamie for her clothing, or for anything else he might have found.

Jamie's eyes watched Kurt in the mirror as he slipped his hands around her and rested them on her belly. Her neck craned slightly when he kissed her, the scruff of his face tickling her a bit. Despite her embarrassment and worry, she gave off a smile each time he kissed her, before rolling her eyes at his paltry defense for his actions.

"Certain types of curiosity kills, you know." She said, as a feigned threat. "You could have just asked me what I wear. I'd have shown you."

Her hands curled back, reaching for Kurt's side to try and poke his ribs. "I wouldn't ever hide anything from you, in case you were wondering."

She'd bend over, lifting the garment up and placing it on top of the dresser while she unfolded the note and read it. The hand holding the paper fell to her side, prompting the girl to turn and face Kurt. Jamie had narrowed her eyes, puffed out her lips and cheeks, and rested her hands atop either hip.

"Really?" The girl's tongue pressed against the floor of her open mouth, shaking her head with a bit of roll to her eyes. "Cute. Very cute."

The blonde reached back, plucking the underwear from atop the dresser and stepped toward Kurt, her hands extending to push him back on to the bed with a level of force she rarely exhibited. "That's what you're after?" She sat on top of him, her legs pinning his arms beneath her knees. Her right hand unfolded the article, dangling it above his head. "You want me to wear this?"

Her voice was feisty, most of the pink that had dabbled her chest and cheeks had dissipated.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

He smiled at her, backing away and falling onto the bed just as he intended.

Kurt offered no resistance against her tirade, simply falling back and slowly moving back as she poked at him and took command of the situation. The pink slowly flew away from her face, her features becoming more stern, serious, her eyes narrowing and her expression turning fierce. Kurt couldn't help but smile at that, remembering the last time that she had gotten this way, the way that she had moved within the dark of his room back on The Messa.

The thought excited him.

It made it hard not to grab her and have his way, but for now, for now he would resist.

"Of course." Kurt said, his face innocent as he could make it and his eyes wandering over her. He could have asked her, yes, he could have simply had her play model and she would very likely have done it. Yet there had been entertainment in the moment, and now? Now he got Jamie in the perfect mood. The thought brought a wide grin to his face, more so when she stretched out the fabric directly in front of his face, showing him exactly what she would hopefully be wearing.

To say that it was something to look forward to was an understatement. There was a teasing to the garment, a slight bit of ridiculousness that wasn't really needed, but something that he would surely appreciate once it clung to her lithe form.

That face!

It drove her crazy when he made that face. That innocent, boyish, entirely faked face. She knew it well. He wore it often. A feigned look of sheepish ignorance. It made her want to tickle and poke him until he couldn't breathe as punishment for his attempt at seeming blissfully ignorant of any and all wrongdoing.

Her head leaned down, turning her lips to his ear to whisper oh so softly and sweetly. Two words were all she would say to him. "Beg me."

Jamie would pull back, looking down once more at the man beneath her, her tongue caught partway between her two rows of teeth, devilish grin on her face. She wanted to see how he'd react to that, to make him beg for something he wanted, to give in and all control to her. She was curious just how badly he wanted her wearing it for him.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Kurt leaned into her. There was no hesitation on his part, no stopping for any amount of shock or anything of the sort, no, Kurt did exactly as he was told. Slowly his lips would press against her, beginning at her clavicle and beginning to trail up. Inch by inch he would kiss her, covering her skin until he reached her neck. He lingered there for a moment, let his lips part and his teeth sink in for half a moment before he moved ever upward.

The process was slow, teasing, almost agonizingly so. Eventually he would reach just below her ear, pressing his lips there before parting them and beginning a soft, almost inaudible whisper.

"Please." The word tumbled from his lips, very nearly a silent plea. "Please, Jamie. Wear it for me."

His tone was soft, the inflection of it like dripping honey. There was no holding back for him on this, no pulling any punches. She had asked him to beg, and so he would do just that. His lips pressing again and against, his chest pushing against her own, the want flowing from him more than clear as his fingers curled and began to dig into her legs, as if he couldn't resist touching her even for a few seconds, as if the thought burned his insides.

A surge of various noises forced their way out of her system. A concoction of groans and other incomprehensible sounds the moment he complied with her demand. It was like the combination of words he had pleaded to her awakened some type of basic instinct in her, upon which she acted without a moment of hesitance. The blonde's eyes rolled up into the back of her head as her teeth sunk deep into her lip. A rock of her hips and a tightening of the muscles in her legs as he dug his nails into her smooth skin. Her own nails scratched down his chest, leaving eight visible streaks from her claws as she pulled herself down and off of him.

For a moment it looked as if she was going to deny him the very thing he had just begged for. She stood quietly observing him, her tongue gliding gingerly over her lips before holding up the fabric once more, her eyes shifting from him to it, silently asking him if that's what he still wanted. Not that he needed to answer, it was mostly rhetorical. Jamie simply enjoyed the prospect of teasing him just a little more before she would comply with his request.

And comply she did. Bending over just enough she slowly pulled the garment on, sliding it up her legs before returning to Kurt, eager to satisfy all of his wants, and desires, as well as her own.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

wVvoJkT.png

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

More time passed, night truly fell, and Kurt lounged within the bed as Jamie lay beside him. She still wore the small bit of string that hugged at her hips, his thumb gently pulling over it as he stroked it across her skin. His lips pressed against her neck, other arm looped beneath her neck and around her body to hold her close.

"Thank you." Kurt whispered to her with a slight smile still touching his lips.

She likely would have worn them for him eventually anyway, the prompt hadn't been completely necessary, but Kurt wanted her to know that he appreciated it, appreciated her. She had made an effort for him, and he liked that. Perhaps they had taken a stride today, perhaps that earlier declaration meant more than Kurt had anticipated.

Yet he was okay with that.

More than okay. The muscles in his arm tightened, and slowly he pulled Jamie towards himself, his lips pressing every so sweetly against her skin.

Jamie nuzzled her cheek against Kurt's scruffy face. Her legs were sore from the day's workout, further more by the extracurricular activity they'd performed for the second night in a row.

A thought popped into her head as she lay there next to him. "Will you promise me something?" She would wait for his nod before continuing. "Will you tell me if you ever tire of me? I don't want you to feel unsatisfied."

It might seem a silly question or request for Kurt to promise something like that, but she didn't want to ever wonder if he had grown bored of her and was just along for the ride. Despite everything she was still very self-conscious about herself. Jamie trusted him, more than she trusted most anyone besides Keira. That served to prove only that she had let her guard down and opened herself up to a precious few that could very well hurt or destroy her. Kurt and Keira knew Jamie far more than anyone else, though each one from a slightly different side. Kurt wasn't entirely familiar with what she was learning, nor did he really need to be as it held no bearing on their relationship. Keira was unaware of Kurt, which could prove troublesome under the wrong circumstance.

"I just want to be what you want, what you need. Always."

The blonde looked deep into Kurt's eyes, searching for that reassurance she was hoping to find. There was really almost nothing she wouldn't do for him, if he asked it of her.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Kurt smiled, pressing his lips against hers and silencing any thoughts she might have about not being what he wanted. He pulled her into a passionate embrace, holding her close and pressing her against himself to let her feel that tad bit of excitement that was still left over.

There was no doubt in his mind that Jamie would always interest him.

"I promise." Kurt said, nuzzling his nose across hers before once again kissing her. "But you don't have anything to worry about."

His hand sailed slowly up and down her spine, his thumb tracing over the tiny bit of cloth that clung to her hip. "You intoxicate me, enthrall me, hold me. I can't describe how much I want you, how much I need you. Even right now, minutes after, seconds, I still want more of you."

There. He'd said it.

Kurt had other women, many of them, but it was never quite like this. This was something different, something he couldn't describe or overstate. It was like Jamie had cast a spell on him, pulled him into her clutches and dug her claws in. He should have thought more about it, pondered why this was or even given it an ounce of his meager brain power, but he simply didn't care. He just wanted her, he wanted to satisfy her, bring her to the edge, pull her back and then push her right over.

He couldn't help himself.

"You never know, sometimes some things change." She was acutely aware of the possibility that Kurt might one day find her unattractive, or unfulfilling enough to continue pursuing.

Jamie looked at Kurt, her blue eyes reflecting starlight off of her pupils, the shadowy visage of the girl's face would shift, a wide smile forming through the dark with the reassurance of his words. They gave her some measure of comfort despite her self-inflicted worry. It was simply something she worried about. The girl had no illusions of his past, he had shared a lot with her, and she trusted him with her heart. Whether or not that was a good decision would take time to reveal. But the here and now was everything to her.

"But, thank you. That means a lot."

The pair would have a few hours to sleep before Kurt would have to sneak out under the cover of the night and make it to the starport to meet her. From there they could likely find a transport to take them where they needed to go. Every moment they got closer to being free from all constraints surrounding one another served only to excite her further. The blonde's body practically shook with anxiousness to be away for a few days. The opportunity to make memories together, to not have to hide, to not have to be somewhere. It nearly felt a dream.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom