Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Miss Me?

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Kurt nuzzled into her neck, teeth gently sinking into her flesh. "You'll have to be careful."

There was a whisper into her ear, the scruff of his beard once against scritching against the soft side of her face. He wondered briefly how thin these walls were, if there were guard patrols or if he should have closed the window. Jamie had a penchant for being expressive. A joy when they were alone, but here? Well it could easily become a problem if someone were to hear screaming coming from her room. The thought made him grin, his hands slipping to pull offer her shirt entirely.

"Wouldn't want to get caught." He grinned at her, pressing his lips against her to silence any protest.

His fingers laced over her skin, drawing down to her hips. The blankets shifted and shuffled about, Kurt biting his own lip just as she locked herself around him.

Oh this was going to be a fun night.

wVvoJkT.png

Jamie leaned over the side of the bed, the sheets having been thrown about during the course of their adventure. Finding them twisted together the girl worked at unraveling them for a moment before pulling them back up and over the two. Once again nestling herself next to Kurt she kissed his scruffy face with glee. She'd bite at his ear once to make him look over at her. "Hi." She whispered, her teeth showing behind her wide smile.

Crossing her arm over his chest her hand turned his head towards her, allowing her to press her lips against his once more. This was a slow, long, and light kiss, one that spoke volumes of her attraction to Kurt. It was one born of care and longing. She'd missed him since they last saw one another, and despite their frequent communications, it simply wasn't the same as having him right there beside her. Knowing he had come all that way simply to see her filled her with an abundance of joy and fulfillment.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

He could have remained in that spot for hours. Having Jamie cuddled up next to him, her arms wrapped around him and her lips pressed against her own...it was enough to make a man whimper with delight. He couldn't have asked for more in that moment, couldn't have dreamed of having it go better.

His excitement from that moment, even after what they had just done, was more than clear.

Kurt would snake an arm around her, letting his fingers find their way softly to the center of her back. He let his hand gently sail up and down her spine in a light touch, pads of his fingers gently pressing along her skin in a soothing caress. The Courier wondered how much time they had before dawn, before she would inevitably have to go training. Kurt hadn't really thought about what he would do, though the realization was slowly hitting him that he would have to hide himself until nightfall.

The idea made him smile, though he didn't mention it to Jamie. Instead he gave her another kiss, briefer this time. "Hey."

He replied with a simple, almost idiotic smile.

The blonde stretched her arms up over her head, her legs and feet in unison, a small yawn breaking their silence after a minute of simply laying beside one another. It was a comfortable silence, one of satisfaction and happiness. Jamie no longer felt awkward around him, she could lay in complete silence with Kurt for hours, simply looking at his sparking blue eyes and perfect smile. Her hands danced along his chest, fingertips tracing the contours of his torso and stomach. Taking in a deep breath her senses were invigorated by his scent, the air surrounding them, and the feeling of him next to her.

Suddenly she turned over on top of him, adjusting herself so that her head neared the center of the man's chest. Jamie began kissing across his broad landscape ever so slowly, careful to caress each and every inch of him as she moved about freely, quietly humming as her lips traced his skin. Every few times she would pause, tilt her head and look up at him, a deviant grin on her face before continuing on. As she reached his waistline she would flick her tongue over bare skin just to tease him.

"You know, I might be able to get some time away, if you'd like that." Keira had told her she was welcome to come and go as she pleased, though obviously the more she trained the fast she would learn, but a break now and then would be OK, so long as it wasn't prolonged periods of time.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Kurt let out near silent moans as Jamie kissed her way around his body, her hands sliding down his chest and lower, her lips pressing against him. He watched her, eyes setting carefully on her as she slowly moved lower and lower. Her tongue caressed his skin for a moment, and Kurt found himself to be the one squirming. He grinned at her, unable to help himself as his fingers ran up and through her hair, knuckles gently feeling golden locks curl around them.

"Time off?" That was something he hadn't expected.

She had mentioned that she wasn't being kept here, of course, that she could come and go as she pleased, but Kurt hadn't thought that she would want to leave her training behind. He knew that this was important to her, knew that she wanted to get stronger and faster. If she was serious though...well they were in the expansion region. There was plenty to do and plenty to see within only a day or two travel of Cartao itself, all they needed was a ship.

"I'd like that." He smiled, his fingers gently grazing her scalp. "We could go somewhere. Head on a transport."

He had the money now, not much, Kurt wasn't by any means rich, but with The Messa finally paid off he had slightly more financial freedom.

Kurt's hands pulling at her hair served only to excite her further. She enjoyed the ways in which he teased her, and given that he took command of things most of the time, she was going to take the opportunity presented to her to both command and tease him in return. Despite their livelihood differences, they were incredibly compatible. He was brazen and egotistical, she was sensitive and curious. It made no sense that the two could feasibly function together in any sort of capacity. Somehow though it just worked.

Jamie curled her fingers, digging her fingernails into his hips while she pressed her lips in quick succession along his waist.

"We could do that. Transports come in once every three days. They are due in tomorrow as it turns out." She spoke quickly so that she could return to her fun. The blonde dragged her tongue slowly from her waist to his chest, circling around his pecks before kissing her way back down again.

"I can only afford a couple of days away, but it's better than being stuck in this little room for the entire time."

Jamie bit her lip hard as she looked up at Kurt from where she lay. It was her turn this time. She was determined to both tease and satisfy him in ways she hoped only she could. "Think on it for a few minutes and tell me where you would like to go. Now just relax."

And with that the blonde went to work.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

wVvoJkT.png

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

"Spira." Kurt said as his hands floated through her hair, Jamie's head now resting on her stomach, satisfaction glowing from the both of them.

"It's a paradise world." If such a thing existed. "Only a few hours down the Marra Corridor from here, should be able to get there in no time and spend a day or two doing whatever you like."

He smiled slightly, they could bring a tent and camp on one of the beaches. Tradtionally people visited Spira to attend some of the resorts and be pampered, but that sort of thing was far too expensive for him. He doubted Jamie would mind all that much though, the idea of settling on a beach together, if only for a day or two, would be enough. He had never been to Spira himself, though he knew of it's white sand beaches and beautifully expansive island chains.

It would make for a nice getaway, especially for Jamie.

Of course, the trouble was that the transports would be arriving tomorrow, meaning that Kurt would still have to spend a day in hiding so that he could sneak out sometime at night and meet Jamie at the spaceport. Briefly he wondered if sneaking out would be harder than in, but as his eyes cast down towards Jamie he realized that he didn't care.

It had been worth the risk.

Jamie licked her lips, smiling happily up at Kurt while he spoke.

"That sounds wonderful!" She said a bit louder than expected.

Her hand quickly moved to cover her mouth, despite having already said the words so the gesture was more a realization of what she'd done than a preemptive measure to prevent anyone from hearing. Naboo was a sort of paradise on its' own, but more for its perfectly sculpted landscape and terrain, more than sandy white beaches and beautiful crystal clear oceans. Much of the water was occupied by Gungan cities, and that was its' own unique beauty, but it was nothing like a true world built to encompass the very embodiment of paradise.

"Anything, so long as it's with you." The blonde was satisfied simply by the act of making Kurt happy and keeping him smiling. Any way she could, she would. He made her feel things she thought weren't true, nothing more than a myth in fairy tale stories. The fact that he opened her eyes to it was something special and sacred to her.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

So Spira it would be. They would have to be careful, or rather, Kurt would have to be careful. He would spend the day hiding in Jamie's room, likely using the MP3 player and the holo-tablet that he had brought in order to keep himself entertained. Then at night he could sneak out and move towards the Spaceport, in the morning Jamie could join him. Of course, he'd wait until the last moment of the night to leave, there was no way he was leaving Jamie for a second longer than he had to.

"Alright." He said with a smile. "Then we'll head to Spira. I'll sneak out an hour or two before you'd normally have to get up, you can join me at the spaceport a little later, okay?"

His hand very gently tugged at her hair, a small pull caused by the curling of her locks around his index. "Then we'll head to Spira."

He offered her a warm smile, satisfaction still radiating from him.

What more could a man ask for than this? Many would have called him selfish for this, Jamie herself might have if she looked at it objectively. He had come here, interrupted her training, and was now going to take her even further away from it. How that wasn't self-serving Kurt would never know, but then again he didn't really care either.

There he went again, pulling at her hair. Her arm muscles tightened, her nails again clawing at the sides of his chest as she made a sort of growl towards him, her face scrunching up, baring her teeth. The expression was one of complete playfulness, rather than actual anger. The pulling of her hair sent this sort of primal instinct coursing through her, preventing her from speaking any sort of comprehensible words for a few moments until the feeling resided.

"Okay!" Her voice was controlled this time, cautious not to speak too loudly. Keira's room was not far away after all, and the girl was entirely unsure of how her elder would react to what she was in the middle of doing in complete secrecy. "That should be fine!" Jamie was excited for the opportunity to take a small break and get away with him. It would be a good chance to spend time with one another openly and freely. No sneaking. No major time constraints. No tears. It would be perfect.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

He smiled at her, his fingers slowly unfurling within her hair and sliding out from beneath blonde locks.

The Courier wondered just how often he would be able to do this, if she would be willing to have him again. He knew that if he had his way he would come to her every month, visit Cartao whenever he could and see her whenever she deemed fit. Yet her training was important, it was what she wanted to do, it was what had caused such a drastic change in his life. Kurt wanted his way, he wanted her, but he knew that for the better of her he couldn't always have what he wanted.

For a second Kurt bit his lip, his thoughts running wild before finally he settled back on what was important.

"Come here." Kurt motioned for her to slide her way up his body, wanting the warmth of her to settle on his chest for what little sleep they would be able to get.

The blonde slowly crept up to where Kurt had directed her, leaning her head against his chest, one hand caressing his cheek and neck, the other resting on his shoulder.

"I'm glad you chased me back on Byblos." Her voice, barely above a whisper, would carry to his ears. "This is heaven."

Unlike last time however, she needn't fear him leaving, or their parting. It wouldn't be a highlight of their time, but it also wouldn't be miserable and nerve racking like the last time. They had become close, closer than Jamie could have asked for. The girl cared deeply for him, just as he appeared to care for her. She was satisfied with their situation for the time being. Once she had completed her training she would be far more free spirited and able to do more or less as she pleased, allowing her to travel with Kurt more often.

Jamie closed her eyes, her chest rising and falling in slow unison with Kurt, her body nestled comfortably atop of his as she began to feel consciousness slip away from her.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

He smiled at her, and slowly drifted into sleep. He dreamed of nothing, his unconscious mind resting as his conscious mind did. It was nice, it was how he slept back on The Messa. Calm, peaceful, free. It was how he had always wanted to live, how he had always wanted to sleep. There had been times in his life where sleep had not come easy, when he had been alone on the Run, when he had been in the Navy, before he had decided to leave Tatooine.

Now...now however he slept like a baby.

Dawn would eventually break however, the touch of the Sun peering through the windows and shinning bright rays of light directly and Kurt and Jamie. There were sounds of guards outside, patrols and training drills erupting. Kurt's eyes snapped open at a cry for attention, his reflex almost kicking him into a salute. He managed to catch himself however, instead curling his arm around Jamie who still lay on top of him. He looked at her, simply watching her for a time, shallow breaths slightly lifting her.

Eventually he moved forward, kissing the top of her head. "Hey."

His words were barely a whisper.

"Hey." Kurt repeated. "You have to get up."

A few pleasant hours of rest later the blonde heard the whispering of Kurt's gentle voice in her head. He would see with the bit of early morning light piercing the window her eyes twitch a time or two as she stirred from whatever kind of dream she in the middle of. Likely something resembling the few hours that had just passed. Again she heard him whisper to her. The second calling would wake her from the slumber, indicative of her sudden yawn and stretch of both arms and legs. Blue eyes would flash open and closed a few times before remaining open to look over at the man laying next to her.

"Hi." She replied, sweetly and simply. Her hand brushed against his face, red lips pressing against his in a loving kiss. Jamie's eyes glossed over the time for only a moment before turning back to him. "So it is."

Taking the sheets in hand the girl folded them back over the bed before scampering out and placing her feet on the cool floor. Blonde locks of hair bounced about as she ran hands through. For a second she'd forgotten her clothes had been discarded earlier in the night and quickly rummaged through the dresser across the way to find something fresh to wear. As she did so she spoke quietly to Kurt, in the off chance Keira was awake and nearby. "You'll want to wait until the door down the hall closest to the exit shuts. We leave together so you'll know it's safe then."

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

Kurt could only watch her.

She was beautiful.

Intensely so.

There was something to watching her, just looking at her that excited him. The way she moved, the way her lips broke out into that smile, the way that her eyes fell on him. Kurt found it nearly intoxicating, though he kept his mouth shut as she quickly explained what he would have to do. His gaze flickered towards the door for a moment, lips thinning. The Courier was still not entirely sure who this Keira was, or what she would do to him if he was discovered here, but Jamie seemed worried enough that he would heed her advice and be careful.

"Don't worry, I'll stay quiet until you get back." It would be better that way. Leaving the compound during the day was too dangerous for him. He had neither the training nor the luck to make it back over the wall during the daylight, he knew that one of the soldiers would inevitably see him and shoot him, and neither of them wanted that. "I'll entertain myself somehow I'm sure."

He grinned at her as she finished dressing, his eyes still slowly following her every move. "Come here."

His hand waved to her, a small urging.

As she finished dressing in a rather plain outfit, a simple white t-shirt and fitted training shorts she gave Kurt a bit of a modelesque twirl, as if there was some sort of magnificent gown to show off to him. Still, she laughed a bit like a child as she completed her spin, once again facing him. "Ta-Da!" And the girl was dressed and ready for the day. With one hand on her hip and the other under her chin she thought about what Kurt could do for the time she was gone. It wasn't as though he could walk freely around the place, though the area they were in was more homelike than the rest of the facility in a manner of speaking. It was at least relatively private quarters. "Just make sure you keep quiet, and nobody should bother you. Nobody comes in here without Keira's OK, so you should be fine as long as you don't make noise."

The blonde stood a few feet away from the bed when Kurt had ordered her to him. Teeth bit down on her index finger as she contemplated his request for a moment. She could deny him, make him beg her to come to him, or she could be sweet and crawl on to the bed and next to him. Jamie's head shook, hair bouncing side to side as she released her finger and climbed on top of the bed and up towards him.

A flutter of her eyes and an innocent look on her face played to the tone of her voice when she asked him coyly, "What is it?"

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

His hand would wrap around the back of her neck, his thumb stroking along her cheek as he pulled her down towards him.

Kurt embraced her in a deep kiss, his tongue flicking forward and his other arm coming to wrap around her and pull her down on top of him. He would very nearly pin her in place there, holding her and very gently pressing her against his chest as his hand came to settle on her opposite him. A long sigh of joy pulled through him as she pulled back from the kiss, a mirth and mischief in his eyes that told of a plot, for now or perhaps later.

"I think I can manage to be quiet without you." He whispered to her. "As long as you don't keep me waiting too long."

He offered her that charming smile and a small wink.

Kurt's bag had a datapad in it, it didn't have much on it, but enough reading material and a few games to keep him entertained for a few hours. He would be alright hiding within Jamie's room.

A few noises and grunts here and there would be all the noise that came from Jamie as Kurt kissed and handled her with delicate hands.

Kurt's sigh would be met in unison with hers as their lips parted from one another, her eyes looking up and into his baby blues.

Jamie rested her hands on his shoulders and leaned down to give him a peck on the lips several times, her words broken up by each individual kiss. "I. Promise. I. Wont."

The daily routine was pretty predictable by now, so she knew she would be home just as the sun began to set. Pointing with her left hand out of the window she gestured towards the treeline. "When the sun falls behind those trees I will be back soon. Of course, you'll still need to keep quiet until Keira goes to sleep, but she never enters without knocking first." While she was gone Kurt would have more or less free reign of their home. So long as he stayed quiet and didn't go wandering off it wouldn't be difficult of a task to accomplish. She had a few books he could read if he so desired, as well as her datapad if he hadn't one of his own to use. It sat next to her bed.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Kurt Meyer

Let Me Push That Button
[member="Jamie Pyne"]

He smiled against her lips. "What if she knocks?"

His eyebrows furled, as though he were perplexed.

"Hide in the closet?" He looked towards the door in the corner. "Under the bed? Which one would be better? I just want to make sure in case it comes up."

A wide smirk crossed his lips, though he knew that in the event of a knock on the door he was likely screwed anyway. Kurt knew enough about Jedi to understand their capabilities in sensing life. That was an integral part of how the Jedi back at the fleet had boosted their moral. He didn't quite understand how, but he knew that the Jedi were able to sense life forms and somehow even influence them. He suspected that they had to look closely to actually sense anything of worth, and thus Keira wouldn't be finding him out of the blue.

But if she was already at the door looking?

Well then he figured he was already entirely screwed. Kurt was confident enough in his fighting ability, but he didn't really want to test himself against a Jedi Master, much less against a Jedi Master that was teaching Jamie.

"If she knocks?" Jamie shrugged. "Then the game's over. I'm a terrible liar and she'll know what I'm feeling. We'll just have to deal with it if it happens."

Besides, it wasn't as if Keira would hurt Kurt. She wasn't an evil monster! What Jamie would find herself subjected to however was vigorous amounts of additional running, swimming, and exercise rounds as her punishment for sneaking someone into the facility. Meanwhile Kurt would likely undergo a lie detector of some sort, an investigation and interrogation, before promptly being escorted both out of the facility and off of Cartao. That was at worst. At best? Keira would just shake her head and leave them be, though that was pushing the envelope of reality.

"She won't hurt you. That much I can promise you. But you'll probably be forced off Cartao for the indefinite future. So let's not tempt fate huh?"

Jamie kissed him once more, flicking her tongue teasingly over his before pulling away. "I've got to get going before she does come looking for me. I'll see you in a while, okay?" She offered him a warm, loving smile before heading towards the door, turning back before twisting the knob, in case he wanted to get a word in before she left for the day.

[member="Kurt Meyer"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom