Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mirror Character Sign Up Thread

[member="Cryax Bane"]

Done.

For future reference for anyone reading, name is the name of the character you wish to claim, writer is the account you'll be writing that character with. Thanks much.

Name: @Veino Garn
Biography: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/16575-veino-garn/
Stipulations: Don't particiularly have any. I'll probably have the Chaos Veino involved somehow, so it'd be interesting to meet up in some way. If you feel the Mirror-Veino should die, go for it. Just make it a good story, eh?

Name: [member="Tiland Kortun"]
Biography: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/37273-tiland-kortun/
Stipulations: Go ahead and make this version dark somehow. Chaos Tiland is an Anzati Jedi who leans heavily towards the monk aspect of the Jedi's space-wizard warrior-monk. Really shouldn't be too hard to make this one dark, so go crazy.

[SIZE=12pt]Character Offer[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Name: [member="Ashin Varanin"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Biography: Here[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Stipulations: Mild to moderate Force sensitivity potential, but no formal training; grew up in a trader family on New Cov. Currently middle aged. Anything else is up to you. [/SIZE]

Character Offer
[SIZE=12pt]Name: Velok (character account merged with [member="Shule Windspeaker"] a long time ago)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Stipulations: Vicious hunter, obsessive and secretive archivist, Master level Darksider without formal training, prone to consuming the flesh of his enemies. Anything else is up to you.[/SIZE]

Character Offer
[SIZE=12pt]Name: [member="Jorus Merrill"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Stipulations: No Force knowledge apart from a knack for instinctive piloting. Anything else is up to you.[/SIZE]

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[SIZE=12pt]Name:[/SIZE] Darth Moridin
[SIZE=12pt]Stipulation: Go nuts. The character was probably my all time top villain and I want to see him roleplayed in whatever way you think is best. There's a point in his history where he could have gone good instead of bad, if you want to do that, run with it. My only ask is that you stay true to the characters base nature, that being his tendency to HAM.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Here's two avatars that you could totally use;[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]
IKAS0lU.png
IPF6teq.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Name: Iponis Icoc (Coci Heavenshield)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Biography: [/SIZE]http://starwarsrp.net/topic/66861-iponis-icoc/
[SIZE=12pt]Stipulations: Was going to play this character myself, but I must be realistic and will not have the time. So he is up for grabs if anyone wants him. I had planned to kill him so there is no restrictions on death. Naturally he is the reverse of Coci, in all ways including gender as you can see. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions about anything regarding the character, not necessary of course you can play him how you wish. [/SIZE]

Done.

I'm seeking clarification, but I'm pretty sure character death only affects the events of the Mirrorverse. If a character is killed there, it will no longer be eligible to participate in the event. However, it will not affect normal RP.

[member="Ciara Jevnaker"]
[member="Ashin Varanin"]
[member="Jordan Achilles"]
[member="Darth Venefica"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
[SIZE=12pt]Character Claim[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Name: I would like to claim [member="Jorus Merrill"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=12pt]Writer: To be written by account [member="Karen Roberts"][/SIZE]

Ibaris Varanin

I
Character Offer
Name: Ibaris Varanin-Jacobs
Biography: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/31403-ibaris-varanin-jacobs/
Stipulations: The only stipulations are that she is to be darksided, be it Dark Jedi or Sith, that she is still an alchemist and still has a love for beasts. Her relationships with Ashin Varanin and Spencer Jacobs (her parents), and her current pilot (Liam Quez) are up in the air. Also up in the air is her very name - the options are either her current name or Consecrai, and there's a reason for that. PM me for details, unless you're already aware of her background... in that case, have at it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom