Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Minor Faction Influence Map?

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
If someone were to give me a template of the map, and some info as to locales of minor factions, I could make a minor faction influence map. Just for fun...

.... I think it'd be fun to make.

Jak Sandrow

Joshua DragonsFlame said:
Minor factions own planets?

Spencer Jacobs said:
Most minor factions have locations, but best to just ask - Minor factions cannot own territory.

Darth Malificete said:
I think he means the places where minor factions reside/work...

Yeah... that's why it's an INFLUENCE map.

I.e. preferred hangouts, common locales in the galaxy, hidden Sith minor factions, etc.

Soliael Devin Talith said:
So you want to make a blank map?
Hmm ... I disagree with you there, a faction doesn't need to rule a planet to hold influence the Hutt Cartel and Empire are testament to that on paper the empire ruled the majority of the galaxy and yet in some places the hutts had considerable influence.

Jak Sandrow

Spencer Jacobs said:
@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

That information isn't just lying around somewhere - its something you would/could acquire ICly and by discussing things with members of said faction.
*nod*

Fair enough. And I know just the man to talk to...

*wanders off to look for Patches...*

Nyxie

【夢狐】
So the guy wants to make a map of all the big minor faction hotspots. Why was that so hard to comprehend the first time around? xD

I think it would be cool, and I think you'd either have to ask Tefka or Isley for the temp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom