Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aculia Voland

Protecting her children from the shadows.
IxApVfD.jpg

Hey there everybody! I don't have amazing art or photoshop skills to dazzle you with, but what I do have is a willingness to collaborate, a determination to be active, and fun story ideas!

What is the Empire of the Lost?

A coalition of former Imperials and displaced refugees rallying behind the idea of establishing an empire to secure peace and order for their people, noted for their realpolitik attitude and flexible internal affairs. Led by a small executive committee of Moffs, military officers, business magnates, and representatives of various planets and refugee peoples with an "elected" Grand Moff, the Empire of the Lost is based in the Lianna system, currently sharing power with the ruling Santhe family as a means of accessing their shipyards to bolster their forces and as a practical necessity for the time being while bolstering their popular support. In terms of foreign affairs, they are generally friendly towards other Imperial remnant factions, neutral towards most of the minor and independent powers such as the Rimward Trade League, and wary of but not at war with the Galactic Alliance or the Sith. Their true enemies at the moment are the remnants of the Mawites, slavers, pirates, and other criminal organizations in that order. Regarding Force Sensitives, they are allowed under a special permitting system so long as the obey the laws of the Empire, and a small but growing amount of former Imperial Knights and various unaligned Force wielders are pushing for the establishment of their own order.

How do you plan to run the faction?

You can read more about it here, but I would absolutely love for it to be collaborative between all of us, coming up with fun tales and ideas and voting on faction decisions together. I see myself as more of a coordinator than a faction "owner" and would love for people to get involved in the leadership and fleshing out of the faction. This even comes down to IC stuff, there is no "emperor" here, the real power behind the throne is the Council of Moffs so that the faction is more story-oriented rather than oriented around a small amount of characters (yours can still be important, but it's the idea that runs the faction, any individual character you know!).

How Active Do You Plan To Be?

Personally, I plan to be quite active when it comes to helping people figure out story ideas and doing it with them, setting aside a good amount of my SWRP allocated time to working on the faction. I ask for a reasonable amount of activity from you (we have a thread indicating the speed of posting and the type of roleplaying you enjoy, so this can be a bit flexible), and if it ever comes to the point where you feel you can no longer be active, you can feel free to drop and rejoin any time at a later date without penalty.

How flexible are you with characters?

That's the fun part! I plan for the Empire of the Lost to be pretty flexible in terms of what types of characters can join, it is being born out of necessity IC so there is a certain sense of practicality amongst the members of the Empire, shades of gray being accepted and encouraged, so long as you work towards the glory, peace, and stability of the Empire. Talk to me about your character and their ideas and add them in the signup thread, and I'll see what I can do to help integrate them into the Empire.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom