Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Midnight clinic

Tag: Bralon Mordan Bralon Mordan Daven Tooms
Objective: Get patched up

Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Untitled55-20220518133449.png

"Fething chit this hurts!" the blue haired teenage girl complained as a fellow shadow runner dragged her back to a waiting medical vehicle. What had meant to be a simple robbery had turned sour.

"Why the feth would a jeweller have a gun?"

'...For dealing with people like you!...'

Hex scowled at herself and then let out a big goofy grin as her partner jammed a med shot into her thigh. She had blacked out from the pain briefly when she was first shot, she had been lucky to be accompanied. Right now, the bullet that had entered her lower back was lodged somewhere around her right kidney and every step hurt. What made it worse is that between her rapid healing and the repair nanites in her suit, the material was healing and fusing with her skin. She hated when that happened, it almost more painful being separated from her suit in those cases, almost.

They were finally here, they had heard it was a mobile clinic run by some rodian ( Bralon Mordan Bralon Mordan ). Mobile was good, Mobile often meant less security, less corpsec and less paper trail to lead back to Darkwire.

'...You hope, the Rodi could just as easily through you in a cell for the bounty...'

Her voice was right, she looked nervously at the other shadowrunner. "Just ditch me at the door and go lay low till I'm done, if he tries to screw me, I'll blow this place to dust." she laughed, the painkillers not quite stealing her edge. The other runner simply shook their head and did what they were told and Hex staggered in.

TAG: Hex Hex , Daven Tooms
RoWcicg_d.webp

Another busy night. The Bonesaw had settled itself once more in another slum of the vast city-world of Denon. In the makeshift surgical theater, two figures were clear. One was a droid that, to the uninformed, looked simply like a purple astromech. The automaton was dutifully cleaning down the operating area. Not too far away was the resident medic, looking a tad sleep deprived.

Kriff.” Zhee cursed as they placed an electronic cigarra in their mouth, "3 cases of Dantari flu, 5 cybernetic rejections, a handful of spice heads ODing. Two of them code black…"

The Rodian took a deep inhale from their cigarra, before breathing out a vapor. Sweet smelling, flavored like Endorian sunberries. Zhee smoothed back their violet-dyed hair. As much as they cared for bringing health to the slums, Zhee saw too much of the horrors caused by the Corpos pressing their boots to the citizens. It took its toll now and then.

A scaly ear flicked, alerting to the shuffling sounds walking into the entrance of Zhee’s ship. The streetdoc grabbed their blaster carbine from the wall nearby. Aiming the weapon at the source of the noise.

“Manipulators where I can see them.” Zhee spoke tersely, “State your business and were you followed?”

The non-binary was not hatched yesterday. They knew how dangerous Denon could be. CorpSec. Shadowrunners. Gangers of all sort of despicable kinds. They would not hesitate to use their medical skills to euthanize instead of heal.

Tag: Bralon Mordan Bralon Mordan Daven Tooms
Objective: Get patched up

Poor Hex hears voices in her head

Hex speech to others
Hex speech to herself

Hexes inner voices
'...Neutral...'
'...Doubt...'
'...Anger...'

Coloured '.....' are also words that Hex can hear , but I decided not to write them to reduce clutter

Untitled55-20220518133449.png

“State your business and were you followed?”

Then reaction from the rodian was direct an not unexpected, and Hex was in no mood to start chit so she just raised her hands and smiled. She felt a little faint from the drugs and the bullet injury, the fact that it was still inside her was impeding her injury.

"Some fether shot me!" she finally replied and turned her back. The suit was mostly repaired, but was bloodstained and the unplesant fusing of material and skin made it clear where the entry wound would have been. Hex's head was spinning and she put her hands on the bench in front of her to steady herself.

"I've got creds, can you get this damn thing out of me." she spoke while grimacing in pain to the Rodian. "I'm Ellie" she only gave her preferred pseudonym, it would be better if she could give no details, but doctors liked to ask, and being defensive about it all would only arouse suspicion if the doctor was on the make.

If he did look in to her, there was no details on file, from a legal standpoint, she did not exist, but there was outstanding bounties and arrest warrants for a girl of her very distinctive appearance in the area. Hex felt he knees buckling under her weight but she tried to remain standing and unzipped the side of her suit to allow the bear skin underneath to breath a little, revealing her bright blue tattoos that also resembled the blue flexi-enamel designs on the outside of her Neon Lady suit.

Hex would follow the instructions of the doctor, but even a cursory look from Zhee would give the impr4ssiob that the teens mental state was fragile so would require good bedside manners.​

Daven Tooms

D
majfiZZ.png

Tag: Bralon Mordan Bralon Mordan Hex Hex
Objective: Receive medical treatment "off the record"
Equipment: M.I. Model 6M Hybrid Pistol, commercial commlink

Daven was working undercover that night, operating alone. While not exactly the smartest thing to do, Daven had some specific information he was gathering, using his unique ability. At least that was his official story. He found that his psychometric sensing was easily hindered by someone looking ver his shoulder, and it was a good reason to claim he needed to work solo that night. Lieutenant Lucia Ives Lucia Ives would not have been very pleased that he was out there alone, especially after the volatile events that had taken place. But Task Force leader also knew that sometimes to get what they needed, Daven had to be let off the leash.

But the grizzled CorpSec detective had another, personal reason for his solitude, and his reason for roaming the streets. Earlier in the week, an evening of "interrogating" a Zeltron dancer had rendered some useful information, but unfortunately also left him with a rather embarrassing infection. Going to the district precinct med-officer would mean an official record of the incident, as would going to a private physician. So, his midnight wanderings actually were a search for one of the mobile med units that moved through the slums , treating the unfortunate and unscrupulous who needed medical attention.

He had spotted one lighting in an neighborhood and made his way in that direction. Once he found it, Daven's gaze swept the area for curious eyes, then made his way to the vehicle's entrance.

• Love
Reactions: Hex

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom