Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Merry Sithmas | Eternal Empire & Friends

"Nothing beats real snow, though the holograms are a close second." The voice came from behind Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim from quite the tall figure. Kahlil stood a head or more above the crowd. Though, he was certainly the shortest of the Zambrano family giants. His silver gaze was up on the dome shaped ceiling, enjoying the view of the holosnow falling down from the fake clouds. He was dressed in the finest suit he could find, which was really middle class at best. Wasn't easy to find something that fit him without it being tailor made.

And Force knows he didn't have that kind of money.

His gaze would lower to the Empress as he offered a slight tilt of his head. A polite gesture, and a kind smile. "I'm not sure you know me, but I do have need to speak with you. If you don't mind, of course."

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch; The Night Queen, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
aJGMGOe.png
Equipment: Polyweave Elegant and cute attire | Shield talisman | Empyrean gland
Tag: Open
dRUm20K.png
As soon as she heard the sound, she immediately withdrew her hand and jumped up. The movement was completely instinctive, part of assassin training. It lasted for a fraction of a moment, damn fast even without the Force. She could always surprise Adrian with how fast she was, and the man realized this on PL. Old beautiful memory, even if it happened in the middle of a war and they were enemies. As she spun around, Ingrid saw the man who was tall enough. It might have seemed giant to others, but not to the woman.

She was always surrounded by men taller than two meters or nearly two meters tall. Cal, Tubrok and Adrian too. Okay, none was 220 inches tall, but even then. Ingrid nodded at the man's words, there really was nothing better than real snow, fortunately the woman had seen a lot in her whole life, thanks to the fact that she lived on an ice planet and now lived similarly. At first she didn't know the man, she considered him a completely average person. Until the moment he remarked, she may not know him, but they should talk.

She reached into the Force and with the help of the Force refreshed her memory, with the help of which she searched her memories, searched for the man. Meanwhile, Ingrid watched the man, the traits, physique were all familiar, very much so. She finally found the memory. A year or two ago, it was Ardana Vorco Ardana Vorco who asked for information about him. Oh yes! She remembered, it might have been lower than the others, but the traits were telltale. The man was not in the service of the Empire, he was the black lamb of the family.

”Zambrano… Khalil Zambrano, if I'm not mistaken. What do you want to talk to me about?” She asked in her always cold and distant voice.

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

"I did not expect to be recognized." Kahlil looked mildly surprised as his name fell from Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim 's lips. It'd been years now since he left home, and he had hoped by now his name would of faded into obscurity. Perhaps his family did still care about his whereabouts. That thought gave him quite a bit of worry, but he suppressed such a thought. Last thing he needed was to be nervous in front of the leader of such a large Empire.

"I am quite humbled you would know of me. Though I imagine that means you know the Sith don't care for me. I must thank you for not having me arrested immediately. And hope you won't after." This time he didn't bother hiding his nervousness. That'd be lying, and he didn't like the idea of doing such. Especially with what he wanted to talk about.

"Do you have something more private to speak? It's about the Rebellion."

Saryn Fitz-Kierke

S
"He's VERY tall. Epicanthix are in general, but he's just.....really big.", Saryn said with a soft giggle. "It's really nice to meet you, Alina. I love meeting new people. And, well, when I say servant I mean concubine. Don't worry, I'm not some high ranking cultist or whatever you might've been expecting.", he said, smirking.

Saryn sipped his glass of wine, peering at the others. "Enjoying the party, anywho? The Empress really went all out, didn't she. I just bumped into her and gave her the gift I brought! I'm hoping she likes it. I've....heard she's had a very hard time lately.", he said with a sigh. He felt Ingrid's inner sorrow which she'd tried to mask with a pleasant smile.

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim
Saki lin Saki lin
Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru
Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

Concubine? Alina tilted her head curiously as she glanced between Saki lin Saki lin and Saryn Naberrie. That.. Oh. She cleared her throat as her gaze turned down to her glass as she tried not to imagine the implications behind such a title. The change of subject to the party was a good one, at first. Then she grimaced. "Wait, were we supposed to bring a present? Oh dear. I didn't bring a present." Her gaze shifted to Darth Strosius Darth Strosius in a hopes he might of. Though she quickly doubted it. If he was here as a bodyguard, why would he have?

Feth.

ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ
re3GLA.png

It wasn't every day that BB-610 was invited to events, or, anything for that matter. He was but an obscure little astromech; people used him for specific things and specific things alone. He'd be brought round to unlock doors, calculate hyperdrives, and fix starships. For all intents and purposes, he was a tool to be used, and as such, he hadn't thought much of it when he was brought along aboard the Vexillium. He assumed it was to keep systems operational, to repair any crosswires. It was a gorgeous, high-class cruiser, of course it would demand his attention. So that's what the droid did.

He patrolled the ship, ignored by most, keeping tabs on every detail that could have possibly malfunctioned. BB-610 was a highly advanced unit, he didn't doubt his capabilities. He remained put, analysing everything, for hours. And hours. And hours. Until something happened, something that no droid was programmed to experience.

Boredom.

An exhausted metallic whir comes from his audiobox. Nothing was happening to the ship. Not that he'd wish for that, of course... the astromech was simply begging for something to keep him occupied. BB-610 overhears the loud music, the muffled sound of laughter. Oh, to be an organic. To be allowed to have fun.

Well. He had nothing better to do.

So he begins to roll, leaving the secluded room, and instead follows the scans granted by his advanced photoreceptors. BB-610 makes no noise as his head twirls behind him while he rolls, observing the bright, beautiful décor. Whoever was behind the Vexillium was a genius. And obscenely wealthy. And-

A robotic shriek is heard as he feels the underside of his flat head get forced along something, followed by a loud snap as he jolts forward. BB-610 swivels and twirls along the floor, his optic narrowing as he realises his situation. Ah. He's been tangled up in some decorations - fairy lights, bulbs lighting up around him. Before he can even take them off, he realises he's rolled into the room most of the organics have reunited in.

There's a sheepish beep of droidspeak.
' Hi. '

re3GLA.png

The twins finished their dancing and got themselves fruity drinks. They didn't get stared at, for no one noticed them at all. But maybe the siamese twins were becoming so common that they no longer stuck out. That gave the twins a bit of delight, for they were far used to being gawked at and put on display because of their physical attachments. And they were dolled up so prettily, yet they didn't know anybody to share that with. Their intimate friend Bat Rum Hilt Bat Rum Hilt hadn't been heard from in weeks, which was a shame. They missed him.

The calamity caused by BB-610 BB-610 caught their attention, both turning their heads in unison at the poor astromech that got himself tangled up. Setting down their drinks, they approached him quietly, as having no shoes enabled them to walk without a sound. Yet they had no intention of startling the thing.

"Oh here. Let us help you."

"Yes please, don't move around so much. We'll get you out of that mess." Willow and Ivy took due care in unraveling the strings of decorations and lights. It was made a little easier with the two pairs of hands, working on tandem. "It won't be long."

ᴏɴᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴢᴇʀᴏᴇꜱ
re3GLA.png

This was positively humiliating. He could hardly move his head, the string of decorations tight around it, internal magnets struggling to move without the risk of popping his head off. Not that that would've hurt him, of course. It would just embarrass him further. BB-610 attempts to rotate his body, trying to slide open one of the panels of a tool-bay disk as a means of accessing his utility arm, but the flickering lights make it awkward to navigate, resulting in a (somewhat funny) squirming astromech.

Maybe if he hadn't been so busy trying to free himself, he'd have detected the organics inching closer to him. They were stealthily quiet, however, and BB-610 was much too occupied to notice. What had surprised him, however, was the sudden pair of hands gliding along his smooth, cold chassis, alerting the droid of the newcomers.

With a startled chirp, BB-610 inches his head round, cyan optic focusing on the two. As they work on untangling the decorations, the droid is forced to sit there like an awkward pet getting its paws untangled from a rope. Silently, he studies the pair - not out of awe from their condition, but simply because he wasn't used to receiving help that wasn't vital.

' Thank you. ' BB-610 speaks up with a low whirr. He's unfamiliar if Willow & Ivy Willow & Ivy can understand binary, but he has very limited alternatives. ' I was in a bit of a rush, it was foolish of me to not look where I was going. ' He sounded... ashamed.

Despite that, his tone is genuinely thankful, if somewhat taken back. It felt nice to be helped, not out of necessity, but out of the kindness of one's heart. Without the droid even knowing, BB-610's spherical body had begun wobbling excitedly in place, like an animal wagging its tail.

' My memorybanks don't recall your faces. My designation is BB-610. What are... your... designations? ' he bweeps, and there's a sound of a metallic wince in his voice. He sounds unsure of how to properly communicate with organics.

And throughout it all, he hadn't noticed nor cared for their condition.

re3GLA.png

Well BB-610 BB-610 wasn't tangled up too badly. What made it all the worse was when he tried to get himself out before even noticing that the twins were there.

And then there came the wobbling. That didn't make it easy either. However the twins were patient and with the two of them working together, they were able to successfully detangle the poor droid.

"There you go. Nice and easy."

"You're free."

It was easy to tell with the politely confused looks on their faces that they had no idea of what the astromech was saying.

"You're welcome. Though...we can't quite understand you. It's not often that we come across someone like you." They could translate other languages from organics through telepathy and the Force. But droids were a whole new thing and quite different.

"Maybe we could find something that'll help."

Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch; The Night Queen, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
aJGMGOe.png
dRUm20K.png
”I was an agent and a spy, it was also my job to recognize people based on their traits.”

She said in her usual voice. It was well known about it, so there was no reason not to refer to it all. Ingrid actually missed the time when she had to work in a completely different way. Although she had learned how to perform her current duties and had a lot of help, it was not the real one. She was happier when she was not a Force User. When she didn’t know these things in the world that she does today.

”This place is neutral, even though it may be in the territory of the Eternal Empire, it will still remain neutral. It is the headquarters of Vexillimum company. It would ruin the deal if anyone were arrested. Here, even the biggest terrorists are safe, as are the rebels. I will not harm the business of my own house.”

But now she was definitely curious about what the man might want. And when she said it, she raised an eyebrow. The rebellion. Just nodded and signalled her head for the man to follow. Fortunately, she was able to enter every room on the ship, as the place was partly “hers”. Thus, if Khalil followed, she would lead him to a place where guests were not allowed to enter and was safe in all respects. A larger meeting room.

”I'm listening to Mr. Zambrano. What do you want to say about the rebels or the rebellion?”

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Breaker of Chains
Codex Judge
Concubine? Huh...well...he supposed that even beings as powerful and as blessed as the previous emperor had desires and wants. Good for them. It was at moments like this where he inwardly wished he had a drink to occupy his attention.

Alisteri idly inclined his head for a moment at the mention of the Empress, no doubt the center of this party. He knew little about her, but he recalled hearing that he had apparently been on the same battlefield as her once or twice in recent times. Evidently her fiancé had perished not long ago as well; the acolyte hoped that this party would alleviate her spirits a bit.

"A gift? Um...." He glanced back at Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru nervously, doing his best to inconspicuously check over his pockets and his belt for something that would serve as a present of some kind. He knew that he had nothing to part with, all of his belongings were on him after all. Finally his gaze returned to Saki lin Saki lin and Saryn Naberrie with a sheepish look. "Ah, apologies but I'm afraid I brought no presents to hand out to anyone. I'm on a...assignment at the moment anyhow."

"That does explain it." Inwardly Kahlil let out a sigh of relief. Both at the fact his bounty wasn't renewed yet, and that this place was a safe haven for all. Rebels included. Not that he brought along any other rebels with him, though maybe Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun might enjoy a time to relax. Even if it was among her enemies. Actually, nevermind that. He followed along after Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim , not entirely expecting to go to the off limits part of the ship. While she extended the cease fire, was she truly so trusting?

Or did she knew here she was safe no matter what room it was?

"I am part of the rebellion now, though I've little stomach for unneeded violence and murder. I trust you to feel the same, if what I've heard about you is correct. I want to try and stop the conflict, before it gets anymore out of hand." There was a pause before the young man flashed a smile. "I'm hoping we can figure out something together to stop any more death."

aJGMGOe.png
dRUm20K.png
Ingrid didn't trust anyone, only on the one hand she trusted in her own abilities that there would be nothing wrong, or if she did, she would be healed. Third, she was not afraid of death at all, it was natural for her, and she wanted to die in battle. It was the most glorious thing for her people. If the man had wanted to kill her, she would have caused her some surprises. Maybe just by letting him do that, since she was still in a state where she didn’t want to live at all.

The man brought up an interesting topic, he was the first rebel who wanted to end the bloodshed. Maybe too late; Ingrid gave concessions to the rebels for too long and was tolerant for a long time. Now, she just wanted to see them all dead. The Empress was never a "fan" of unnecessary bloodshed, but when she last met Caedyn Arenais , Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun and Kyra Perl Kyra Perl was there with them, she decided to execute them all, all of the rebels. If necessary, their families as well.

”Why should I believe you can do that? I am well aware that the Rebellion has no central leadership. It consists of cells. Even if you reach out to some cells to complete this, the rest won’t do it. At the research station and then on Orellon II, they crossed a border from which there is no return. Orellon II is not only the fault of the emperor, but also of the rebellion, even if not acknowledged. But what do you think? How do you want the leaders of the cells to come together to do something together?”

She asked in her usual voice. She was trying to stop Orellon II because she knew the emperor and knew what he was going to do in response. That's exactly what he did…

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

"So long as people are alive there is always a return. A path that doesn't need to end with more death." The musings of a Jedi, for sure. Kahlil paused before he went too in depth on that belief. Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim was not a Jedi, and he wasn't about to waste her time with his own personal beliefs when she could be enjoying the party. The young man took a breath before rubbing at the back of his neck. Could he? Probably not. Many still wanted revenge for one thing or another. Many craved someone to be held responsible.

For someone to be killed in the sake of justice.

"You needn't believe me to tell me what it would take to end the conflict. Then we can go from there. But if you truly need a reason to trust me, trust that my family would appreciate knowing my location and that if you don't like what I have to say you're welcome to detain me and send me to them."

yW56elz.png

Aradia didn't want to come. How cliche. A teen, not wanting to socialize at a party. How groundbreaking.

Kaalia had taken her off the front line. She had taken her off of missions-- tasks-- everything! Go find yourself-- What does that even mean? How can slabbing color onto your face and standing in a crowd help you gain any clarity in war?

How in the Netherworld did heels help her gain control over the power raging through her?

Truth was, Aradia was becoming obsessed. While this obsession would surely made her stronger, it would get her no where good in the long run. She needed to control the darkside, not be controlled by it.

Her Master had seen the strain that the wars had put her under. From slave, to acolyte, Aradia had never had the chance find her own mind. Aradia might have been able to see how finding her passions would help on her path of learning. It was just.... a party? Really? She should be training.

You need to understand what you fight for.

Well-- She'd fight to not be in heels, for one!

A huff of frustration puffed through her nose, the apprentice too caught up in being stubborn to look around and notice the room. Flup the decorations. Flup the music. Flup the-- oo. Finger sandwhiches.

Milou Ishkal Milou Ishkal

Last edited:
aJGMGOe.png
dRUm20K.png
She had always found the Jedi naive, not to mention that they were the most bloodthirsty in the end. Though they were not rebels; but the death of the unarmed Adrian at Dantooine was attributable to the representatives of the Light side. Even at that moment, she want to be able to feel hatred or anger. But despite the fact that about ten years have passed since the Force Sensitive state woke up, she was still unable to not to suppress her feelings.

"You just forget the Jedi are at least as big butchers as the Sith. They are no better, only one does not deny they kill for their own amusement and the other does it all by hiding behind lies."

She said with an expressionless face and an emotionless voice. She'd heard quite a lot of Jedi nonsense before, didn't see the point in any of them. It wasn’t that she didn’t want the end of the fighting because she wanted to. Had it not been for the rebels, it would have been much easier for them to continue to expand and do their own things. The rebels were just an unpleasant deterrent. And trust, she didn’t trust the man, but believed he wanted that. The only question was why he wanted the end. What was the trick and the intent in this?

"You misunderstood. I believe you want to end the fighting. I do not believe that others would share your views, Mr. Zambrano. However, I wonder what your plans are. How you would convince them and how you want to carry out your plan."

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

She was ordered to be here. Milou followed orders.

The assassin was far from festively dressed, though. Had her outfit not been pristinely clean, one could've easily presumed she had come here straight from an operation. Such was the life of someone who truly lived and breathed her work, it was all she was. Formalities simply didn't exist in her life. She needed only power in order to do as her superior told her to. This task though, was one far different from the others she had carried out so far.

But Milou didn't celebrate. She was here to represent the Sith Empire and so she would, but beyond being told not to bring any weapons, she had received no further orders. As such, represent was all she did, but one feeling permeated her mind.

She felt useless, and that frustrated the woman to her very core.

There was no furthering agendas or taking out enemies of her masters. All of her life she had been trained to be a weapon, but now she was at an event meant for pleasure. She didn't dare defy orders, but she hated everything about this assignment.

At least Milou had plenty of time to catch up on the meal she missed in order to get to the event on time. Another woman was there, seemingly much more excited about the food than she herself was, but no mind was paid.

"I'd like to say I came here as a Jedi, but I don't belong to any Order." He did actually agree with Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim about that, at least. The fall of the Mandalorians started with the aggression of the Silver Jedi. Something he tried to stop, but failed. It's still a bitter irony for him to face. The son of Carnifex trying to stop the Jedi from giving into their aggression and war.

"My plan is to convince them they don't need to fight you. That there can be peace. But that matters little if I don't know what you need or want to attain it."

Saryn Fitz-Kierke

S
"There was no hard requirement to bring a present. I just thought it'd be in festive spirit! I bought a fancy amulet inlaid with small kyber crystals for her! I hope she likes it! It cost a pretty penny, for sure!", Saryn said with a smile, taking a sip from his glass of wine again. "And an assignment? Interesting.", he said curiously.

"I think they have a little gift shop set up here, though, if you want to grab something to present to her as a present! It's the thought that counts.", Saryn said with a soft giggle.

Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru
Saki lin Saki lin
Darth Strosius Darth Strosius

"Right.. Great." Alina slumped further. She probably should of thought of getting someone a present, for the SIthmas spirit and what not. But she hadn't. The young woman just slumped back on the table in defeat, groaning to herself. This really couldn't get any worse. Grant it, soon as she thought that she immediately saw how else it could. Darth Daiara Darth Daiara was here. She'd just caught a glance of the other apprentice as she came inside.

Without any explanation Alina slipped from her chair to try and hide behind the table. Why did there have to be more people here she knew?

Darth Strosius Darth Strosius | Saki lin Saki lin | Saryn Naberrie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom