Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Merry Sithmas | Eternal Empire & Friends

Milou Ishkal Milou Ishkal

Aradia loaded up her plate with finger sandwiches. The more the better. She was never one easily coined as a glutton, food barely stuck to her bones, but there was something about tiny fancy party food that always got her going.

Probably because she was finally allowed to have it. No matter how bad things had gotten lately, it was still a step up from being a slave. The thought came and went as she loaded her plate up, a bit of pleasure to be found in the fact that she could keep on stacking and no one would stop her.

She was a guest.

Ha.

She glanced right and saw the girl besides her, Milou's presence sobering her as she placed.... the last sandwich back on the serving platter. A slight hint of red hit her cheeks, the plate clutched a little closer.

"These aren't just for me," she lied. She caught sight og Alina Tremiru Alina Tremiru from across the room, the girl... ducking away. She blinked hard, mouthing 'what are you doing?'. It was pointless, the aquantince had already hidden away. Aradia whalloped back into the space around her, clearing her throat.

"Ok, maybe they are."

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch; The Night Queen, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium
aJGMGOe.png
Equipment: Polyweave Elegant and cute attire | Shield talisman | Empyrean gland
Tag: Open
dRUm20K.png
Tacitus taught her to hate and despise both sides. However, because Ingrid suppressed her emotions too well, she had no feelings for either side. Another issue is she had fewer bad experiences with the Sith than with the Jedi. Actually, none were on the Sith side, while the Jedi was just a bad experience. But that wasn't important now. Nodded at the man's words that he did not belong to any order. She wasn't really surprised by this, she wouldn't have thought that many would dare to accept a Zambrano among themselves.

"What do I want?"

Asked, still in an emotionless, military voice. This was not really a very difficult and complicated answer. Plus, there was no cruelty in it, just a completely average request, nothing more. Sure, she could have said she wanted the deaths of all the rebels, or total surrender, and they would take responsibility for their actions, but that wouldn’t happen anyway. So stayed with the simple solution.

"It’s simple, I want them to stop constantly attacking a legitimate government, and if they can’t live up to our laws, they’ll leave the territory of the Eternal Empire forever. I doubt they would, but that’s all I’m asking for."

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

"That's.. Actually pretty reasonable." Kahlil wasn't sure if he should be surprised or not by Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim 's answer. It was a peaceful thing to ask for, and if he listened to how the rebels saw the Empire it wasn't something that should be expected. Though, there was something more to it. He turned his gaze around to the empty room they were in.

"You don't have to keep stamping down your emotions. That's a Jedi thing. Be honest. What do you want?"

Lady Ingrid L’lerim Ragal Terassi Vandiir
Eternal Empress of the Eternal Empire, Lord Commander of the Wardens of the Shroud
The Red Witch, The Night Queen, Lady Stuztala, Head of the House L’lerim, CEO of the HPI Consortium, Archon of the Primyn Group
aJGMGOe.png
Equipment: Polyweave Elegant and cute attire | Shield talisman | Empyrean gland
Tag: Open
dRUm20K.png
Nodded at the man's words again. However, she did not seem to convince the Jedi. In turn told the truth. Wouldn't Khalil have believed her? Or was he expecting something else? After what family the man came from, Ingrid wasn't surprised. As the man talked about emotions, Ingrid leaned against the table with her thighs.

"I did this before I became Force Sensitive at all. I’ve been raised since I was a toddler to suppress my emotions. This is my part, I do instinctively, if I wanted to, if not, I couldn’t “dissolve”. Now you've probably figured out why I'm not a Sith."

Said in a cold voice. The other issue was of similar complexity. That is, not really, it was important to Ingrid, how the rest of the Galaxy judged them. Tacitus focused on his own plans, nothing else interested him, but Ingrid was interested in the flourishing of the Eternal Empire. This included PR.

"I told you what I want, Mr. Zambrano. What do you expect from me? Do I angrily wish them dead? Do I want them to surrender and execute all of them? I'm not Darth Tacitus. I condemn genocide and war crimes. I am ready to grant them an amnesty if they lay down their arms and live as normal citizens in the Eternal Empire."

Had to concentrate so that the man could feel that she was saying it all honestly, without any ulterior motives. This will probably surprise the man even more; maybe, she couldn't know.

"Of course, those who took part in the murders must be held accountable before the law because no one in the Empire is above the law. But those who have not participated in these cannot be harmed. But whoever decides to stop the terrorist acts and leave… I will not send anyone after them. No bounty or assassins. I want peace in the Empire so the people do not have to be afraid. To finally deal with our own affairs."

lqTDRqo.png

nBtOGGm.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom