Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Memories in Ice

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Well, then I suppose it's as good at time as any for you to meet the Chief Healer. If she's in. .. You think she's in?" He glanced to Valery, raising a brow. If Amani Serys Amani Serys was in, it'd be good for him to get checked out. Who knew what sort of diseases he might've just brought from the past.

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Loomi Loomi | Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

MOSHED-2022-8-22-21-2-43.jpg

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble , Valery Noble Valery Noble , Giran Thraker Giran Thraker , Jonyna Si Jonyna Si

Loomi_divider.png

She offered the Padawan a warm and grateful smile for bringing up what had been on her mind too.

Loomi was beaming now. Her thoughts were still scattered and all over the place, but to see a look of gratitude from the Sword of the Jedi did elevate her mood. She held herself up with a little more pride, puffing out her chest ever so slightly.

"Well, then I suppose it's as good at time as any for you to meet the Chief Healer. If she's in. .. You think she's in?"

"Master Serys, right?" Loomi asked, cocking her head.

She hadn't actually met the chief healer yet, though she had heard a bit about the woman. Loomi was still relatively new at the temple after all, even if she had been here for a good couple of months now. Kat Decoria Kat Decoria had been the healer she had primarily seen, so she had really only heard mention of Amani second-hand. She was certainly interested in meeting her as well, if only to say that she had done so.

Coruscant Temple
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Tag:
Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Giran Thraker Giran Thraker Loomi Loomi

"I'm not sure if she's available," Valery said with a small shrug of her shoulders. "But he only needs a basic physical, so even the medical droids can handle that." It'd still be nice for him to meet the Chief Healer if possible, but Amani was as busy as any other Jedi on the Council. Bothering her with a simple check-up wasn't a good decision if she was already handling something more critical.

"So, how did you find him?" Valery then asked Jonyna, as she turned around and began to walk into the Temple. The grand halls were as beautiful as the Temple of old, making it almost impossible to tell that it had been rebuilt a few times. But he'd be able to get a tour later.

Right now, she was heading for the Halls of Healing.

“I was looking for my old ship.” Jonyna noted, still keeping close to Giran Thraker Giran Thraker in case he needed help walking. Or maybe it was just she wanted to be close to him. One could easily make a case for either. “I figured if I was frozen there on Javaal, my ship wouldn’t have gotten too far. Used most of my ability to just melt away the ice, found the ship buried about 30 feet down, and G here frozen at the controls. Might wanna get a recovery team there to get the rest of the ship, see if she’s salvageable…”

Tag: Valery Noble Valery Noble Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Loomi Loomi

The grand halls were as beautiful as the Temple of old, making it almost impossible to tell that it had been rebuilt a few times.
"It's just as beautiful as the last day I saw it..." Giran said, slightly tearing up as he looked around the temple. Looking at the architecture and the beauty of the building. Giran grew up here...this was his home...he never imagined he would ever see it again

Kahlil_Div2.png

"True, true."

Kahlil chuckled before nodding in agreement. Valery was right, of course. There was no reason to bother Amani if they didn't have to. He glanced to the three with them, smiling just a little. It was good Jonyna had found someone she had thought she lost. Part of him wished they could do the same for Valery, but he knew better.

"A droid it is, then."

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Loomi Loomi | Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom