Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Memories in Ice

"I'll get you up to speed when we get to Coruscant. Dice has already gotten the ship going..." Jonyna said, the ship lurching slightly as they took off. "You wanna see the Jedi Temple again G?"
"C-coruscant?!" Giran said panicked "B-but the empire! they will be all over us! W-we cant go back there! I-I don't understand" Giran tried to make sense of all this...900 years...battle of Yavin...Jedi Temple....how was this even all possible?

MOSHED-2022-10-2-15-23-11.jpg

Space
Tags: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si , Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

Loomi_divider.png

"E-Empire?" Loomi noted, cocking her head a little. "Coruscant is the capital of the Galactic Alliance. Th-there's no imperials there."

This was bad. He was really starting to panic even more now, and Loomi had no idea what to do. Everything she seemed to say just made the poor guy more confused. Was there something else she could say?

"S-sorry," she sighed, hanging her head. "I'm just making thinks worse. I'll... just be quiet now."

It was probably for the best. If she said anything else that he couldn't wrap his head around he'd surely hyperventilate. She should just let Jonyna talk things out with him. Yeah.

Won? What was won? All these past events being referenced were going over her head. All of this was hard to follow. There was clearly a lot in history class that she hadn't been paying attention to.

She did take note of the fact that the man seemed to be seeing better. The Godoan shifted to her left to try to assess if his eyes were actually working or not. Loomi was still not a medical professional, so she had no idea if the assumptions she was making were even that sound. Could she even trust her vision? She only had one good eye after all.

"Won?" she remarked finally. "What was won?"

"The Galactic Civil War." Jonyna answers. "Back when we're from, the Empire had more or less total control of the galaxy, and hunted down jedi like us for sport..." She frowned at the thought. "But that's long over now. Giran, we're gonna go meet with the new grandmasters of the temple. So...try and calm down, okay?"

Tag: Loomi Loomi Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

"But that's long over now. Giran, we're gonna go meet with the new grandmasters of the temple. So...try and calm down, okay?"
"I...y-yea...right I just..." Giran huffed as he rubbed his eyes, now seeing better, he looked around the ship, noting some things. Then looking to Jonyna "...how long have you been out..." Giran asked, as it just occurred to him that Jonyna was unfrozen first...and that he had no clue how long ago that was

Loomi had by this point drawn a juice box from her bag, one of the few things she carried along with her. Turns out sugary drinks helped calm her nerves, and she did admittedly have a bit of a sweet tooth. This was a bizarre situation she had found herself in as a bystander.

"D-do you guys want juice boxes?" she asked finally. "I have extras."

It wasn't any kind of verbal support, but it was at least some kind of contribution.

"Honestly, a juice box might be good for you Giran Thraker Giran Thraker . Put some calories in you. Do you think you can stand?" Her concern looked a bit more like affection to Loomi Loomi , and if the girl hadn't figured it out already, this was the sign. "If you can, we can move over to the lower deck. I think a swim would help get your muscles back in order..."

"If you can, we can move over to the lower deck. I think a swim would help get your muscles back in order..."
"Y-yea...I think I can..." Giran said sitting up as he tried to walk, using his robotic hand to grasp at the bedframe. Keeping himself standing up softly as he moved "J-jeeze I honestly feel really relaxed...guess sleeping for 900 Years would do that..."

Jonyna sighed. " Loomi Loomi you mind helping me getting him downstairs? I wanna get him into the shallow end of the pool so he can get some muscle control back. Then once we get back to Coruscant, I'm gonna call up Valery and Kahlil to greet him."

Last edited:

"Yup," Loomi nodded, getting to her feet. "I can do that."

She notably didn't seem any different than before. What Jonyna had been implying had, in fact, gone completely over her head. As far as Loomi could tell the two were just very good friends. She didn't exactly have a social framework to assume anything different after all.

The Godoan was more fixed on the idea of sleeping for 900 years. Was it the same? Did he dream? There were so many questions spinning in her head.

"Do you... remember what it was like?" she asked. "Y'know, being asleep for that long?"

Was that rude to ask so soon?

Leading the two down the stairs, Jonyna took a moment to reflect as they approached the huge swimming pool, right across from a large mess hall and kitchen. She'd gotten her mate back, and now they were headed back to Coruscant. After all that's happened, it was still surreal to her.

The two of them had gone from jedi on the run, learning where they could, and now they were able to train in the temple that Giran had learned in as a kid. The temple she was denied. Now both could learn from true masters.

"When I woke up, last thing I remember was trying to stab the ice witch in the face with my saber."

Tag: Giran Thraker Giran Thraker Loomi Loomi

"When I woke up, last thing I remember was trying to stab the ice witch in the face with my saber."
"Yea...I recall you shouting to the rest of us to fall back while you dealt with her...I went back to the ship to prep it for leaving the planet" Giran said as he looked at the pool in front of him. Huffing softly he would gently walk into the water, he was already soaked so he didn't care about his clothes. Getting into the water he sighed "This feels nice..."

"I-ice witch?"

Loomi felt a shiver go down her spine. She had met kind witches while with the Jedi Order, but there was certainly a far more sinister connotation to the tone that Jonyna had given it. From the sounds of it, and given that the two older Jedi had been trapped in the ice for 900 years, the encounter had been a fairly treacherous one.

"W-well, I guess sleeping doesn't hurt though, right?" she noted, trying to look on the positive side of the situation.

Before long they had the man in the water. He seemed... exhausted? It was hard to say. What he probably needed was some kind of physical therapy, and definately to be checked for any other underlying problems.

"We should probably take him to the Halls of Healing first," Loomi suggested. "Just to be safe, y'know?"

"We should probably take him to the Halls of Healing first,"
"H-halls of what?" Giran asked, very confused as to what she meant, before turning to Jonyna

You ready to meet some actual jedi masters Giran?
"Y-yea...it...will be nice to see other Jedi after all this time" He said, smiling softly at Jonyna as he looked to the room he was in "I...never thaught Id see the temple again..."

"H-halls of what?"

"Halls of Healing," Loomi explained. "It's the medical wing. Y'know, where the healers are... I guess."

She didn't know how to explain it further. She wasn't a healer. The mention of Kahlil did peak her interest though. He had been the one to find her initially. Loomi hadn't seen the Shield of the Jedi since then now that she thought about it.

Had something happened to the temple before? The building itself was very old, right? Loomi didn't ask though. She didn't want to stress Giran out any more than he probably already was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom