Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Memories in Ice

"The Shield of the Jedi. One of the Council members." Jonyna said with a bit of reverence in her voice. It was strange to hear her speak of someone like that, almost on the level of Sylvar. "He kicked my butt a few weeks back when I tried to duel him." She pulled her swords off her back. "And he helped me make this." She placed one of them on her lap, pulling it halfway out of it's sheath. "Liz, a blade designed how the old Je'daii did it."

Attention passengers! We'll be arriving on Coruscant in the next 5 minutes with a 84 percent success rate! A fantastic day for numbers!

Jonyna couldn't help but chuckle at Dice's proclamation over the ship's intercom.
"Him and Valery are more or less the power couple of the council." She couldn't help but reach out and give Giran a small punch on the shoulder. "I was right in the end. Love does have a place in the order."

Tag: Giran Thraker Giran Thraker Loomi Loomi

Coruscant Temple
div-orange.png
Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Appearance: Link
Tag:
Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Loomi Loomi Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

"Did she say who she's bringing along?" Valery asked her husband, as they waited for the others to arrive at the Temple. This wasn't the first time the two Nobles greeted a new arrival — they often did as a way to introduce them to the Jedi, as well as the rather large and difficult to navigate Temple. But it wasn't so common to get random calls about new Jedi being brought over. Not that it bothered her of course; she was happy to help new Jedi settle into the role.

Hopefully, it was another step to have the Order grow before times of war were upon them again.

"Hopefully everything is alright. The Halls of Healing are staffed, but I hope this isn't an emergency."

"I was right in the end. Love does have a place in the order."
"...wait you're allowed to be a couple now in the Order?" Giran asked, sounding quite surprised as he blushed ever so softly "Does...that mean me and you?-" Giran asked, coming up a bit from the water. He then heard D1-CE announce they were going to Coruscant, which actually made him quite existed as he quickly tried to locate a window.

Kahlil_Div2.png

"Time traveler."

Kahlil glanced to Valery for a moment, his face very much serious. Then chuckled. He hadn't expected Jonyna to find someone she'd lost, but he was happy for her. Even the message alone conveyed that much.

"They'll need a check over, but there was no urgency or danger in the message. I'm sure they're fine, if confused as you and Jonyna were when you first woke."

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Loomi Loomi | Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

MOSHED-2022-8-22-21-2-43.jpg

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: Giran Thraker Giran Thraker , Jonyna Si Jonyna Si , Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble , Valery Noble Valery Noble

Loomi_divider.png

"Does...that mean me and you?-"

Suddenly, the cogs in Loomi's head were beginning to turn. Almost immediately the girl's yellow face became a light shade of pink. How had she not realized sooner?

"Y-yeah," Loomi finally nodded, shaking the embarrassment off her face. "Sure."

"Nobles? What do you mean by that?"

"Valery and Kahlil Noble," she was quick to answer. "They're Sword and Shield of the Jedi, members of the council."

And really cool, but Loomi left that part out. She was still stuck on not having noticed the very apparent affection between the two older Jedi present.

She could only hope things didn't get weird and mushy.

"More or less." Jonyna nodded. "I know there are other masters around, but...I haven't gotten the chance to meet any of them yet, outside of some chance encounters."

As the ship landed at the nearby landing pad, it came to a stop, the hatch opening as the old Imp Scout Ship's engines hummed down to inactivity. Jonyna was happy to help Giran Thraker Giran Thraker back down the ramp if he needed up, but her focus was waving down Valery Noble Valery Noble and Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: Giran Thraker Giran Thraker , Jonyna Si Jonyna Si , Valery Noble Valery Noble , Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Loomi_divider.png

"We don't really have a grand master," Loomi explained, "But if you ask anyone Valery is in charge around here. I-its more of a symbolic in charge, I think. I... don't really know how it works myself..."

She tried to understand it, but explanation really only ever confused her more. Perhaps it was for the best that she thought of it like that in her head, even if it was wrong.

Valery and Kahlil were approaching the steps of the temple though. She could feel them as she stepped off Jonyna's ship. Whenever they appeared in her admittedly limited line of sight, Loomi would lift up her hand and offer the Sword and Shield a meek wave.

Coruscant Temple
div-orange.png
Tag:
Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Loomi Loomi Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

"Another one?" Valery blinked at her husband's words and chuckled along with him. There was a time when she believed to be the only one, but in a Galaxy as big as this, it only made sense there would be others. Hopefully, he'd have an easier time adjusting to this new future, though.

If he was somehow tied to Jonyna, he'd also at least have her for help.

"Well, we can definitely help with the confusion, and I'm sure a check-up won't be a problem for the medical droids." She smiled and turned her gaze out to the sky, where she soon spotted the ship they used to get here. Not long after, three Jedi were making their way over to the Temple, and Valery stepped forward to greet them as she caught Loomi Loomi waving.

"Welcome to Coruscant. I'm Master Valery Noble, and this is my husband, Kahlil Noble." She chuckled and briefly glanced at Jonyna to see how she was feeling about all of this.

Kahlil_Div2.png

Kahlil raised a brow, glancing to Valery for a moment before clearing his throat.

"Master Kahlil Noble, Shield of the Jedi. I take that means you're also going to need some time to adjust, .. Uh, Boyfriend?" Without a name to the face, Kahlil went with the only title they'd been given for Giran. Boyfriend.

He chuckled, just a little.

"You are welcome here, on Coruscant. There are Sith still in this Galaxy, but we are not hunted any longer."

Valery Noble Valery Noble | Giran Thraker Giran Thraker | Jonyna Si Jonyna Si | Loomi Loomi

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: Valery Noble Valery Noble , Jonyna Si Jonyna Si , Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble , Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

Loomi_divider.png

"Uh, Boyfriend?"

All this talk of romance was really starting to make her head spin. She could really only think of one thing, or more so one person... Braze Braze . Would he ever want to talk to her again after what happened? After what she did? The thought alone threatened to make her heart burst out of her chest.

She had to focus on something else. Besides, this was about helping Giran get settled in. The last thing Loomi wanted was to ruin the mood with her own anxieties.

Loomi gave Val another wave, this time far more reserved and awkward, mouthing "Hi Master Noble" before actually speaking.

"D-do we want to take him to the Halls of Healing first?" she asked. "I-I don't know the negative effects of being frozen..."

Coruscant Temple
div-orange.png
Tag:
Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Loomi Loomi Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

Valery perked a brow when Jonyna introduced him as her boyfriend, and turned to her husband with a chuckle. Luckily, they wouldn't have to keep calling him that, as Giran finally introduced himself. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Giran," Valery said with a dip of her head before her fiery gaze shifted to Loomi. She offered the Padawan a warm and grateful smile for bringing up what had been on her mind too.

"Hibernation sickness is a thing. I was blind when I got out of my stasis pod, and couldn't move a muscle." She looked at Giran and chuckled again. "That doesn't seem to be the case, but just to be safe, let's have a medical droid run a basic examination on him. Is that alright with you?" she then asked Giran.

If he declined, well, they couldn't really do much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom