Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Memories in Ice

81264ec4370202adcf3c3d8b7287988f.jpg

After getting her new sword, and getting her butt kicked by Kahlil, Jonyna felt the need to go back to where this all started.

With the looming threat of the Sith, she wanted to be sure whatever witch put her in the ice wasn't a threat. But also, in the back of her mind, she wanted to find what happened to her crew. A nagging feeling in the back of her mind told her...they were still there. The Tenacity was still there. Luckily for her, she managed to convince Loomi Loomi to come along, along with her now recovered droid D1-C3. Taking the Reaper was an easy affair, letting the droid do the flying. Still, the trip to Javaal was quite a trek.

As they entered the atmosphere, Jonyna looked to Loomi, pouting slightly
. "Once we land, I may need to go a little nuts with my fire. That's 900 years of ice over where my ship should be..."

The ship did land without much effort, but once the doors opened, the tundra hellscape became apparent.

Javaal
Tags: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si , BudderMaster BudderMaster

Loomi_divider.png

"Once we land, I may need to go a little nuts with my fire. That's 900 years of ice over where my ship should be..."

"That seems like it would take a while," Loomi noted with a frown. "Do you have enough energy to keep it up?"

She had come because this seemed important to Jonyna. Something about her past, which was quite literally in the distant past, which was a confusing situation. But she was a girl with robot legs and amnesia, so who was she to judge about what was confusing or not? What mattered was that her friend needed support. Loomi wasn't sure what she could do, but she was at least gonna give it her best shot, whatever it ended up being anyways.

More so, the Godoan took note of the knights emotional state. She seemed... distracted. There was nothing wrong with that of course. This was deeply personal to her. Loomi threw on her coat as she stepped out, tailing the Cathar into the frigid wastes of Javaal.

"A-are you okay?" she asked, her teeth beginning to chatter. "Y-you seem a bit out of it."

Jonyna threw her own coat over herself, though she didn't seem to notice too much. It was as if her body radiated it's own heat, and that heat was getting stronger and stronger...

"...I just...if my ship is still there, there's the distinct possibly my friends are too."

The Cathar took a short walk away from the ship, before looking down at the ice. This was it. There was the spot...

Suddenly, that heat became overwhelming, as flame shot from Jonyna's claws. Yeah, she'd definitely pass out after this...

BudderMaster BudderMaster

Suddenly, that heat became overwhelming, as flame shot from Jonyna's claws.
Upon using her flame's Jonyna would reveal what looked to be the haul of a metal ship, a hatch to the interior of it most likely. If it were to open Jonyna would immediately recognize it. It was her old ship...The Tenacity. Most of the interior of the ship freezing cold, some parts are even frozen on ice. Most of the rooms within the ship seemed to be locked, as the ice had frozen over most of the panels and doors. Upon reaching the main part of the ship Jonyna would see a human-shaped figure within Ice...

Javaal

Loomi_divider.png

"I hope so," Loomi noted.

She didn't entirely understand Jonyna's situation, but she could at least hope that her friends were okay. Everyone did, right? If Ko or Tala or Mago had wound up lost or in danger, she'd be beside herself with concern.

When they arrived at the ship, the Cathar quickly got to work. It seemed like a lot, but she made her way though the ice pretty well, at least for what was present. Loomi could feel it very distinctly though. She'd wear herself out eventually. She had to be ready if the knight wound up passing out. As more of the ice fell away, the Godoan caught sight of a silhouette, one that looked to be humanoid. She reached out, using her natural force tracking to sense the figure's vitals. His organs lie still, but everything she felt indicated that no internals were decaying.

"Th-there!" she pointed with a shiver. "I-I think someone is alive in there."

By the time the ship was free enough for them to enter, Jonyna definitely felt woozy. She took a moment to steady herself before entering the ship. There it was. The Tenacity, or the Angel depending on who you asked.

And inside...

"G-giran!" The fog over her eyes faded as her mind focused on the one thing.
"We need to get him back to the Reaper. He's gonna warm up..."

Upon being unfrozen and brought onto the ship, Giran was still asleep, mostly passed out at the moment. Clearly now breathing. His vitals seemed normal and he looked to be ok, all be it having been suspended in ice for the 900 years he was in it.
Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Loomi Loomi

Javaal

Loomi_divider.png

"We need to get him back to the Reaper. He's gonna warm up..."

"R-right!" Loomi nodded.

How were they supposed to do this? Jonyna seemed out of it even more. Loomi scrambled to figure something out, taking off her patchwork scrap coat to put onto the man before pulling on threads in the force. Her training as a Mist Weaver was always being put to the test in a new, unusual way. Her mentor had shown her some truly incredible feats, which she one day hoped to replicate, but for now she had to work with what she had. Rather quickly she made a harness of sorts, something that would go over the man's chest and could be carried by backpack-like straps, woven from threads that were present in the force and scraps of fabric she always carried on her.

"I-I think this will work," she finally stated. "You can carry him on your back I think. J-just mind his legs."

Jonyna was a bit woozy, but Loomi was certainly not strong enough to transport her friend. She'd just have to keep an eye on the knight as they made their way back to her ship.

Giran would mumble, clearly sturring from his sleep. He...could feel movement....he knew that mutch...he was being moved around. Huffing softly Giran would try to open his eyes but to no avail. Softly he would simply speak "Mnh...J-jonyna..."
Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Loomi Loomi

Jonyna took a moment to shake her head. She needed to shake off the cobwebs. Giran was in danger now. Her love...

Not now! Think about that later. She pulled the man onto her back, carrying him back to the ship. Thankfully it wasn't too far. She prayed for the Tenacity once they got that unfrozen as well. Sylvar knows how much of the electronics still worked. For now, she worked on Giran. Thankfullly, the Reaper had a medbay. Dice noticed them as they entered, beeping excitedly at the sight of Giran once more.

"Oh! Other Master has arrived! Wonderful! I only calculated a 38 percent chance of success, and yet you succeeded! That's a statistical miracle!" To anyone who didn't speak binary, it sounded like gibberish, but to the Cathar, it was a rewarding sign. The Cathar didn't worry too much about the numbers, but a victory was a victory.

" Loomi Loomi , grab me some water and rags. They should be in the kitchen down on deck two!"

Javaal

Loomi_divider.png

Loomi nodded, quick to scramble down to the kitchen. All of this was so confusing to her, but the Godoan was always confused. The man had at least come to consciousness, which was a great sign. The padawan was quick to return with a pitcher of water and some towels, a concerned look on her face.

"Here," she stated, handing the supplies to Jonyna before turning to the man. "H-hello," she greeted, offering a meek wave.

Was he going to be okay? Hopefully. Loomi wasn't a doctor, but his organs sounded like they were working based upon the vibrations of their movement in the force. That was good.

Javaal

Loomi_divider.png

"W-wha....where am I? Who are you?"

"I-I'm Loomi," she introduced. "You're on... J-Javaal, I think. I haven't been here before, so I don't know if I said it right..."

The girl frowned, cocking her head. He seemed older than she thought, maybe in his thirties. Or maybe it was just from being stuck in ice. The man was squinting a little, indicating that he probably couldn't see very well. Her silhouette had to be incredibly confusing to the man. She let out a faint exhale at the thought, feeling bad for most likely causing some confusion.

"Y-your friend is here too," Loomi added. "Miss Jonyna." The teen turned to the Cathar, giving a warm smile. "I think your friend is okie dokie."

As much as anyone could be from being stuck in ice for 900 years anyways.

"W-wha....where am I? Who are you?"
“Don’t sit up.” The Cathar said in a tone, that to Loomi Loomi would be an immediate indication that these two had a history. It was almost motherly, though it was very apparent Jonyna was not in fact, his mother. “Save your strength.”

Jonyna got to work wetting the rags, and making sure Giran was comfortable. She smiled to Loomi Loomi as she did. “Thank you, by the way, for coming along.”

Javaal

Loomi_divider.png

Loomi stood back and sat down, folding her hands in her lap. This was sort of out of her area of expertise now, and it would probably do the man no favors to have a bunch of confusing things explained by some random teenager he had never met. It didn't help that she was sort of unfamiliar with the situation herself.

For now she'd simply hang back and watch.

"We're...in the future Giran 900 years..."
"Well, I don't see how that affects me at the—Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?" Giran gasped as he jolted up in a slight panic, eyes going wide as he looked around clearly panicked. How was this even possible? The last thing he remembered was going to the ship to get it started so the team could escape the planet. How was he suddenly in the future. "900 Years?!?! How?! What about the others?!"

Javaal
Tags: Jonyna Si Jonyna Si , Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

Loomi_divider.png

"I-it's 900 ABY," Loomi chimed in. "They changed the date to match the Battle of Yavin. I-it was an old battle in the imperials days, o-or that's what my classes said it was."

She didn't know the specifics, and she still really couldn't read that well so who knew how accurate that was. History wasn't her strong suit, not by a long shot.

"I think," she added.

Plausible deniability if wrong. That was always good to have.

"I'll get you up to speed when we get to Coruscant. Dice has already gotten the ship going..." Jonyna said, the ship lurching slightly as they took off. "You wanna see the Jedi Temple again G?"

She figured a distraction worked for her. They'd talk about what happened to their friends later once they dug out the ship...

Tags: Loomi Loomi Giran Thraker Giran Thraker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom