Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Mean Girl, Mad Genius | Looking For Crime & Fortune

zwGFA1U.gif

BEAUTIFUL MIND BURDENED BY BRILLIANCE

6FMzJzE.png
A gifted and prodigious young mind fractured into madness Shego Striga is a burdened young lady with a vendetta against authority and a rebel with a cause. Since her disappearance from the Galactic Alliance after the events of the destabilization and destruction of her homeworld during the Strixa Collapse the whereabouts of Dr Striga for the past YEAR have been largely unknown. Without a body on the scene of the incident Striga was listed in the Jedi files as merely M.I.A. Unknown to many that she survived the collapse Shego has been taken under the wing of multiple criminal entities that have nurtured her uniquely twisted mind.

Occupying criminal underworlds as well as alliance space Shego will almost always be concealed and geared appropriately for every scenario and does what she can to keep from detection by authorities. After committing a number of attacks and engaging in unsanctioned chemical warfare with her enemies and experimenting on prisoners of her vendetta 'The Basilisk' as she is known since her reappearance is a small time criminal mastermind and scientist involving herself in whatever conflict or job that she can contribute her brilliant mind.

The Serpent is not beyond making deals, asserting herself and putting her neck on the line for her highly valued research. So to get this character up and at em i wanted to see what kinds of potential plots this mad genius could get.

Some ideas include but aren't limited to~

Escaping Mental Institution
Former Jedi Peers Discovering Shegos Alive

Getting into trouble & Being Pursued
Securing Breakthrough Scientific Data
Discovering A Cure To Her Crippling Disease
Space Wreckage Exploration of Strixa Prime

Conflict of Interest
Common Interest

Cooperate Sabotage & Espionage
Political Subterfuge & Scheming
Arms Dealings & Weapons Research
Stealth & Infiltration
Eco-terrorisim & Criminal Operations

Shego is also open to suggestions and potential ideas anyone might have for character meetups or potential plots. Feel free to spitball, brainstorm or just pick one of the many prompts and we can work together from there. Looking forward to writing this mad scientist <3

Last edited:
Very interesting character!

My own guy is a Knight Inquisitor with the Sith, basically a massive spook. He's meant to have connections all over the place, especially with elements like her, so although right now I'm a little swamped with threads, I would love to plot a little something down the line. I think our characters would have more than enough reasons to either know each other or get acquainted since a lot of the hooks you suggested line up perfectly with stuff he'd been involved in. Plus, they seem to have some common interests and hit some of the same beats. Could make for a fun, if toxic (hah, get it?) dynamic. ^^

You wanna join a smuggling crew? ;)
I wouldn't be apposed. What are we smuggling? ;)

Oh me oh my I just so happen to have this perfectly innocent Sith occultist that would love to help make a bio weapon! So long as it is used on Jedi of course, gotta get those bad guys

Shego has been wanting to make some kind of crazy DOOMSDAY device >D

Very interesting character!

My own guy is a Knight Inquisitor with the Sith, basically a massive spook. He's meant to have connections all over the place, especially with elements like her, so although right now I'm a little swamped with threads, I would love to plot a little something down the line. I think our characters would have more than enough reasons to either know each other or get acquainted since a lot of the hooks you suggested line up perfectly with stuff he'd been involved in. Plus, they seem to have some common interests and hit some of the same beats. Could make for a fun, if toxic (hah, get it?) dynamic. ^^

Ohhh this sounds cool, we could totally work something out to get into finer details <3

One Jedi scientist meets another?

Olaya is kind of a reversal of Shego. Olaya was a nasty person once, but through a series of events learned that she's a wretch and is actively seeking her redemption VIA the Jedi. Olaya also is a genius in all things medical. Prior to her medical degree, she was studying genetics as well.

A lot of neat dynamics to explore!

One Jedi scientist meets another?

Olaya is kind of a reversal of Shego. Olaya was a nasty person once, but through a series of events learned that she's a wretch and is actively seeking her redemption VIA the Jedi. Olaya also is a genius in all things medical. Prior to her medical degree, she was studying genetics as well.

A lot of neat dynamics to explore!

Lolol, they can compare notes. Although Shego has more or less had a conflict with Jedi and their teachings recently, she's been missing from The Order for the better part of a year since her homeworlds destruction. It would be fun having her interact with them again on some level so meeting another brainiac would be amusing.

Slips you a thread I have Shego here trying to secure new funding for her research as well as secure her A.I designs that were lost to her. Could be a good start for them meeting ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom